Magrunner ($10) - portal with a horror twist

Resell

1. volt1up

Phantom

1. Pravado

Final Exam ($10) - well reviewed beat em up with good replayability

Resell

Phantom

1. Pravado (willing to switch to resell if I have to)

For sale:

Assassin's Creed 4 + Season Pass resell slot.

Multi-game account: Phantom

Defiance + Season Pass content currently Released
Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass content currently released + Industrial Revolutions DLC
Dead Island Riptide
Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge
The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts
Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dusk
Tomb Raider (2013)
Quantum Conundrum
Bioshock
Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

If you guys are interested in the above accounts, send me a pm w/ an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
wanting to trade a 50$ iTunes gift card for a BF4 or Ghosts slot... ill give the code up first so you know that i won't scam.

wanting to trade a 50$ iTunes gift card for a BF4 or Ghosts slot... ill give the code up first so you know that i won't scam.
Why not just sell the code? I'm sure someone would gladly purchase it from you.

W...what is this? You could easily sell that, and join the group that we started yesterday.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I got multiple PMs about it -- guys, I'm terrible with PMs (as @shadowlombax will tell you) since I mostly check from my phone. Please just post in here to add yourselves and alleviate confusion.

Is anyone interested in 2 resell shares of Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition?  I would prefer to sell them both to the same person if possible.  I played the MP from the disc before I downloaded anything and I don't like the game at all.  If anyone is interested I am looking for $90 for both slots.  The share also has a PS4 upgrade slot available however that works.

A Wolf Among Us

*Selling for 2 Phantoms at $1 each (this is for the first episode only).

Please send me a PM if interested in any of this stuff.  Thanks!

Need release some resells of these accounts back into the wild:

-No Newbs-

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5
PES 14
The Last Of Us

Edit: Does anyone have any DOA 5 DLC on an account? If your not using it loan it out... lol
Bump

W...what is this? You could easily sell that, and join the group that we started yesterday.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I got multiple PMs about it -- guys, I'm terrible with PMs (as @shadowlombax will tell you) since I mostly check from my phone. Please just post in here to add yourselves and alleviate confusion.
can you link me? :)

For Sale:

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame Phantom - $7

Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB + 2.6GB = 20.5GB

Dishonored + Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall + The Brigmore Witches Phantom - $6

[UK]Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $5 or trade (I will pay the difference if your content is worth more)

[UK]Ni no Kuni Phantom - $4

Amazon has a awesome deal for ps4 games!

I preordered the bf4 bundle and got a email today buy a game get one free so I'm getting 2k and kill zone for 59.99!

Also I have a resell for ghosts will I be able to upgrade and play on my main account with it?? Please help me put I am really confused on how that works it would seem to only work on the account you bought it from?

I preordered the bf4 bundle and got a email today buy a game get one free so I'm getting 2k and kill zone for 59.99!

Also I have a resell for ghosts will I be able to upgrade and play on my main account with it?? Please help me put I am really confused on how that works it would seem to only work on the account you bought it from?
Did it require a promo code? I'm not seeing the deal (also have a launch ps4 preordered on my account).

edit: Upon further looking, it looks to be a B2G1 early bird special (if you preordered a game) but will be available for everyone on 11/12. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001500321&pf_rd_p=1654760462&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=468642&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QCQ83N0062TXTA6J1MM&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_1_VG-HP

Yes, you can upgrade through the acc who bought the game. If you set this acc as a Primary on your PS4 you can play on your main.

yes it will work as long as that account is assign as primary on your ps4.

Well it doesn't even seem worth it for multiplayer games might as well buy the full game.

Still looking for a guided fate phantom...any groups I can join??
The Guided Fate Paradox

Resell ($16.66)

Phantom ($8.33)

1. sierra

2. themightypencil

I added you to our group for it (boosted was in this group as well but he dropped due to lack of interest). Hopefully we can find a few resells for it.

looking for these shares:
Lego Marvel
Burnout Paradise
WWE 13 Online Pass
batman arkham asylum & city (might consider origins only if it comes with asylum and city)

have:

demons souls and lotr war in north (both on same account) - $5 or trade

The Ballad of Gay Tony annoys me for the simple fact that after I finished the story, I have to replay like 15 missions to get 100%. I have to do this, because even though I said I won't go for all the trophies, I'm lying and of course I will.

On a side note, I am shocked over how much better the GTA IV DLC is compared to the main game. Better storylines, gameplay is better, characters are better. Even though I hate replaying these missions, the added objectives are an improvement. I hope these DLCs are an indication of things they were working towards when designing GTA V.

Looking for a GTA V phantom

Also selling a Red Dead Redemption GOTY phantom

The Ballad of Gay Tony annoys me for the simple fact that after I finished the story, I have to replay like 15 missions to get 100%. I have to do this, because even though I said I won't go for all the trophies, I'm lying and of course I will.

On a side note, I am shocked over how much better the GTA IV DLC is compared to the main game. Better storylines, gameplay is better, characters are better. Even though I hate replaying these missions, the added objectives are an improvement. I hope these DLCs are an indication of things they were working towards when designing GTA V.
gay tony was awful. lost and damned was good but i don't know if i'd say it was that much better than the main game

So, you've not played V?

Do we know how many accounts we can set as a primary?

I'm going to guess one, since that's the definition of primary.
5 days from now, whoever gets a PS4 should check if an account can be made a "primary" account on multiple PS4's. If 1 account can be made as a "primary" account on multiple PS4's, that would theoretically make infinite resells for games.

Why would someone make a gamesharing account the primary on their console, though..?
Because you will always be logged on to your main account and have the games you bought on the account while logged into your main. By having a gameshare account set as your primary you can then play whatever game is on that account on your main.

Da Drop( Injustice for All)

PS3

Injustice: Ultimate Edition

Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Velocity Ultra

XCOM: Enemy Within

A bunch of Wonderbook crap

Vita

Injustice: Ultimate Edition

PS4 drop coming on thursday!!!!!1

gay tony was awful. lost and damned was good but i don't know if i'd say it was that much better than the main game
The fact that both DLCs added a checkpoint system to missions is a huge improvement. The worst part of the main game was the driving all the way across the city to a mission, and listening to Niko babble in his terrible accent about how rough his life was wherever he came from.

From a story/character perspective, both main characters are far and away better than Niko. There's absolutely nothing redeeming about his story. He's an ahole with entitlement issues at the beginning, and he ends up an ahole with entitlement issues. You play a 20 hour story and the main character has absolutely zero growth. But to be fair, I'm analyzing story elements in a Rockstar game. I really should know better.

So, you've not played V?
I have not played V yet. Planning to take a break after IV and finish up a couple other games and then start with V.

an asshole with entitlement issues... welcome to gta. iirc you could use taxis for a lot of the main missions just as you can in gta 5, but some are mandatory driving

final exam ($10) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeU2IyY1e0

resell:

1. pravado

phantom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back