CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the PX5 headset? On sale for $90 and really debating on grabbin it though it's yelling at my face to just check it out already
I have this and it's really good. My main complaint is that my ears start hurting after about an hour of wearing it because of my glasses.

I really believe that it should still work with ps4 because if the bluetooth, and if not, possibly by the use of a new cord between headset and controller.

FS Pro evo 2014 resell slot (UK version). Really wanting to trade for Batman Origins or WWE 2k14 slots. If interested, get back to me.

Trusted members only and thanks!

That makes it sound like what we have now.
It is, only when that account is already assigned to a console, you have to remained logged in to access content for one additional ps4 at a time.

What may be gameshare beneficial is how the mutiple log in's will work. Four accounts can log into one ps4 at one time.

If that is able to be done without playing a game, then all we have to do is keep that "gameshared account" logged in while simultaneously logging in with with the main account we play with and still be able to play content and earn trophies for all user accounts. Giving us something like a phantom share to go with a resale share.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $45 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18 each

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare (currently out)
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

- Tomb Raider - sellable, phantom, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

If anybody has Dishonored or Dragon Age Origins I'd like to trade a resell slot of my account for one of them, pm me if interested.

damn, 20 more silvers for sound shapes dlc

-old school sound pack

-vocoder sound pack

am i in a Soul Calibur 2 hd online group? if not, put me in a phanty spot, im also gonna take a phanty of  Stick it to the Man!

For sale:

ACC1 (resellable)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff 

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable)
NFS Most Wanted

ACC3 (resellable)
NFS Hot Pursuit

It is, only when that account is already assigned to a console, you have to remained logged in to access content for one additional ps4 at a time.

What may be gameshare beneficial is how the mutiple log in's will work. Four accounts can log into one ps4 at one time.

If that is able to be done without playing a game, then all we have to do is keep that "gameshared account" logged in while simultaneously logging in with with the main account we play with and still be able to play content and earn trophies for all user accounts. Giving us something like a phantom share to go with a resale share.
That is something microsoft actually bans people for, call it the second profile glitch. I wonder if sony will follow suit...

PS Plus: Ibb & Obb, Resogun & Contrast Free for Members
10120985105_ed631d790d_z.jpg

-Babel Rising     $2.50+     $4.99     
-Beyond Good & Evil HD     $2.50+      $4.99     
-Call of Juarez Gunslinger     $3.75+      $7.49     
-Cloudberry Kingdom     $2.50+      $4.99     
-From Dust     $3.75+      $7.49     
-I Am Alive     $3.75+      $7.49     
-Mad Riders     $2.50+      $4.99     
-Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes     $3.75+      $7.49     
-Outland     $2.50+      $4.99
-Rayman 3 HD     $2.50+      $4.99
-Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game     $2.50+      $4.99
-Shoot Many Robots     $2.50+      $4.99
-The Expendables 2 Videogame     $3.75+      $7.49
-Divekick PS3 (Cross-Buy)     $5.59+      $6.99
-Divekick PS Vita (Cross-Buy)     $5.59+      $6.99
-Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 PS Vita     $12.79+      $15.99     
-Street Fighter X Tekken PS Vita     $12.79+      $15.99
-Kickbeat     $5.59+      $6.99     
-Kickbeat PS Vita     $5.59+      $6.99
-Reality Fighters     $5.99+      $7.49
-PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS Vita     $19.34+      $21.49
-Atomic Ninjas     $6.29     $6.99+      
-Atomic Ninjas PS Vita     $6.29+      $6.99

Wow this looks interesting but how does it work? What's resale/phantom this is all new lingo to me lol.

I mean I would only be able to share/trade with one person? I would love to help out, hopefully everyone here is pretty trustworthy

I have a ton of games, mostly PSN games, and some full retail type games from when I was on PS+, I been using the PS store since 2008, so I'm sure I have some 5 slot games too.

I REALLY want WWE 2K14. That's what brought me here.

Any interest in Injustice: Ultimate Edition?

Resale $20
1. Fmills15
2. Fmills15

Phantom $10
I've been wanting Injustice since it came out, and I have a fresh unscratched $20 PSN card :)

guys, just wait until the ps4 is out. then we will know everything there is to know about game sharing. everything is just assumption at this point. give it a few days lol

wanting to trade a 50$ iTunes gift card for a BF4 or Ghosts slot... ill give the code up first so you know that i won't scam.
Not sure if you got my message, but I found someone who will buy it, so let me know if you're still interested in selling.

Does anybody have a share of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North? 

Or interested in a group? its only 20.00!

Also whats the name of the RPG that you play as a troll/ogre? 

guys, just wait until the ps4 is out. then we will know everything there is to know about game sharing. everything is just assumption at this point. give it a few days lol
a44cwi.png

New PS4 games, which we call "next-gen," waited on one console with the activations inside. Until gameshare scientists came along. Using sophisticated techniques they extract the activations from the games and…bingo, gameshare DNA.

A full PS4 game contains 3 billion system activations. If we looked at the TOS once a second for eight hours a day it would take two years to look at the entire game share policy. It’s THAT long. But it’s full of holes. Now that’s where our hosts take over.

Thinkin’ machines, super computers, and Playstation Vitas break down the TOS in minutes, and Qriocity shows our hosts the gaps in the TOS sequence. We use the complete TOS of the PS3 to fill in the holes and complete the code. Phew, and now we can make a group.

Does anybody have a share of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

Or interested in a group? its only 20.00!

Also whats the name of the RPG that you play as a troll/ogre?
I have a resell it also comes with demons souls I'd let go for $5 or trade for other share

i hope they're not factoring price into that score, bc i totally see a lot of ppl saying it's overpriced for 2-3 hours of content but that shouldn't matter

I have a resell it also comes with demons souls I'd let go for $5 or trade for other share
Let me think a bit.

I just need a good RPG and it seems like nobody on here has a share for Artorias Of The Abyss for Dark Souls, I would prefer to just rebuy Dark Souls so I can play through the DLC.

Let me think a bit.

I just need a good RPG and it seems like nobody on here has a share for Artorias Of The Abyss for Dark Souls, I would prefer to just rebuy Dark Souls so I can play through the DLC.
Valkyria Chronicles - they should update with a trophy patch for this. It's one of the best on ps3 imo.

White Knight Chronicles 2

Resonance of Fate

These are the jrpgs you may have not played that I would so to try out. Of course Dragon's Crown is a beat em up/rpg I think and had a recent price drop so I wouldn't mind grouping for that... just kidding. Still bummed I missed out on a few cheap shares of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back