Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Plus: Binary Domain & Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Free for Members

binarydomainplus-440x270.jpg
10919320204_42a9d35c66_m.jpg

10120985105_ed631d790d_z.jpg

Worms 2: Armageddon $4.50

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be buying Lego Marvel tonight. Would there be interest in a phantom?

Lego Marvel

PS4

$35 resell

1. sgand host

$25 phantom

Lowered the price for PS3 resell slots.

Assassin's Creed IV (PS3+PS4)

PS4 Resell: $25

1.usu's bro

Phantom: $15

1. vashtheowner

PS3 Resell: $10

Phantom: $5

1. P4G

2. ohram

1.usu's bro

1. vashtheowner

1. menewbe

2. KB24

1. P4G

2. ohram

In

The PS3 resells act like regular resells right? Even though you upgrade you can still deactivate and sell? 

I have so many phantoms available at this point. Send a PM if there is a game you are looking for.

One Phantom that I would like to advertise though is that I have 2 phantoms available of my EU PS+ account.

Cost is $7.50 per slot and the account is valid until 4/18/2014

Current Games on the account are

Remember Me
Metal Gear Rising
OddWorld - Stranger's Wrath
Far Cry 3
Giana Sisters : Twister Dreams
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Assassin's Creed 3
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Mafia 2
When Vikings Attack
Spec Ops : The Line
Lego Lord of the Rings
NBA 2K13
Payday : The Heist
Battlefield 3
Saint's Row The Third
Uncharted 3
Xcom : Enemy Unknown
Little Big Planet Karting
Rayman Origins
Kingdom's of Amalur : Reckoning
ICO and the Shadow of the Colossus
Demon's Souls
Hitman Absolution
Catherine
Malicious
Thomas was Alone
Okami HD
The Cave
Dead or Alive 5
Joe Danger 2 : The movie
Lord of the Rings : War in the North
Quantum Conundrum
Vanquish
Bioshock 2
Mortal Kombat
Guardians of Middle Earth
Limbo
Pinball Arcade
F1 Race Stars
Cubixx HD
God of War HD
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Infamous 2
Little Big Planet 2
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

I think this is all the PS3 games on the account. There are a ton of Vita Games as well if people are wondering.
There is 1 open slot remaining for this if anyone is interested.

If anyone wants to do a AC4 ps3+ps4 let me know. I'd want the ps4 resell, just trying to get for its cheapest.

Or just AC4 ps4 for $20. Already saw a few offering at this price.

1.usu's bro

1. vashtheowner - paid

1. menewbe

2. KB24 - paid

1. P4G - host

2. ohram - paid

In

The PS3 resells act like regular resells right? Even though you upgrade you can still deactivate and sell?
Yes they are the same. The upgrade allows you to play on both systems.

What if you bought a digital code for AC4:BF for PS3 from Amazon, and then upgraded to PS4 version using the psn store? I'm asking because I can get it for this price and could help out the group above by making it cheaper.
zHRtzua.png

What if you bought a digital code for AC4:BF for PS3 from Amazon, and then upgraded to PS4 version using the psn store? I'm asking because I can get it for this price and could help out the group above by making it cheaper.
zHRtzua.png

I'd assume that would work. I can actually get that price as well. If it works I might just start another ps3+ps4 group for it

zHRtzua.png

I'd assume that would work. I can actually get that price as well. If it works I might just start another ps3+ps4 group for it

It worked. I bought the code and I have the 9.99 ps4 upgrade in my cart. I have no use for the slots so whoever wants in the group, I can host or have thread vet who is interested take over. Total cost would be $57 but not sure how it would be split.

It worked. I bought the code and I have the 9.99 ps4 upgrade in my cart. I have no use for the slots so whoever wants in the group, I can host or have thread vet who is interested take over.
Well, the other group might want your code/account, they seem to be ready to go, right? I can start a new group. I've hosted plenty of PS3 groups, so I'd assume it would be similar, just with the PS4 phantom/resell as well.

Well, the other group might want your code/account, they seem to be ready to go, right? I can start a new group. I've hosted plenty of PS3 groups, so I'd assume it would be similar, just with the PS4 phantom/resell as well.

Assassin's Creed IV (PS3+PS4) $56.88

PS4 Resell: $20.88

1. V4oldboy

Phantom: $12

PS3 Resell: $8

Phantom: $4

1. Setup

2. Breakfuss

Kept same $ ratio as other ACIV group. I'll cover the extra cents, or should I split it up evenly?

Phantoms are taken
Just let Breakfuss take it. I acutally don't care for AC4, just joined for the good price lol.

As for splitting cents, it is up to you as there is no real guideline yet. I don't think everyone would mind taking in 20 cents.

Just let Breakfuss take it. I acutally don't care for AC4, just joined for the good price lol.

As for splitting cents, it is up to you as there is no real guideline yet. I don't think everyone would mind taking in 20 cents.
It was more just to keep things simple. I have no problem paying the extra 50 cents since I'd value the PS4 resell at the top anyways. Added breakfuss to the group.

Assassin's Creed IV (PS3+PS4) $56.88
PS4 Resell: $20.88
1. V4oldboy
Phantom: $12
PS3 Resell: $8
Phantom: $4
1. breakfuss
2. PancakesAreLove

Kept same $ ratio as other ACIV group. I'll cover the extra cents, or should I split it up evenly?
I'll take the ps4 phantom.

anyone who calls sony to make a second set of phantoms should be exiled from this community. accounts have been banned over that crap. go get a job if you really need that extra 2-3 bucks

also final exam is really really good. definitely worth checking out if you enjoy beat em ups.

anyone who calls sony to make a second set of phantoms should be banned from this community. accounts have been banned over that crap, go get a job if you really need that extra 2-3 bucks

also final exam is really really good, shame you all skipped out on it.
I agree on the first part, i don't agree with it at all that people are even bothering sony with that crap, especially since sony should only be dealing with people who have gotten rotten ps4's. Finally got mine paid off, can't wait for it to come although it doesn't have a delivery date.

Looks like PS4 gameshares are up and running.

Interested in joining a BF4 group. Would prefer the share where you can play on your own account.

Looking for a locked (no trophys) PS4 phantom slot. Not interested in one of those sketchy ones where people are calling Sony asking them to deactivate. 

Still looking for most games, lmk

Looking for a locked (no trophys) PS4 phantom slot. Not interested in one of those sketchy ones where people are calling Sony asking them to deactivate.

Still looking for most games, lmk <3

(No COD Ghosts, or BF 4)

Thanks <3
You interested in a locked ACIV for $5?

PHANTOM OF MY MAIN ACCOUNT:
PM me an offer
Black ops 2 with vengeance dlc and and a camo
Batman Arkham Asylum
Nba 2k14 with pre-order theme
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of duty Ghosts with pre-order theme and Free fall map

Can you deactivate PS4 through qrioctiy just like PS3's? If so, i may have a PS4 phantom each of COD, BF4 and AC4 (if you can actually play AC4 on another account, not sure because of the description). I'm not planing to pick up a PS4 for the moment.

Can you deactivate PS4 through qrioctiy just like PS3's? If so, i may have a PS4 phantom each of COD, BF4 and AC4 (if you can actually play AC4 on another account, not sure because of the description). I'm not planing to pick up a PS4 for the moment.
Its the whole account. So it would deactivate the PS4 activation.

I might be buying Lego Marvel tonight. Would there be interest in a phantom?

Lego Marvel

PS4

$35 resell

1. sgand host

$25 phantom

I'm interested. Also looking for a NFS: Rivals phantom if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back