CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
nEY4oKe.png
Dude cmon.

Damn it guys, why didn't you listen to me? I told you guys she was a douche. Also, a mod that you can contact is io or CheapyD.

Edit: Seems like io is already here.

Also, does anyone have a cheap copy of Persona 4 Golden? I lost mine somewhere in my house. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

[PS4] PS+ valid until June 2015 Phantom - $10

[PS3] UK PS+ Phantom - $15 OBO - valid until June 2015 containing the following (LAST CHANCE):

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Little Big Planet Karting

Malicious

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Little Big Planet 2

Infamous 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark

Thomas Was Alone

Dead or Alive 5

Catherine

Lego Lord of the Rings

Mortal Kombat

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Batman: Arkham City

Gotham City Impostors

Saints Row: The Third

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

NBA 2K13

Spec Ops: The Line

Mafia II

BioShock 2

Demon's Souls

The Cave

Vanquish

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Okami HD

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Hitman Absolution

Payday The Heist

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Mass Effect 3

Battlefield 3

Crysis 2

Bulletstorm

Assassin's Creed 3

Far Cry 3

Remember Me

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (includes cyborg ninja skin and the fox blade)

Grid 2

Guacamelee

Batman Arkham Origins (Includes Deathstroke DLC) Resell - $14/ Phantom - $7

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Resell  - $5

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $1.50

I think you mean Usy's group back on page 142 or so. We actually completed it tuesday night. I know someone was selling phantoms, they might contact you once they see your post.
Thanks bro. Whoever is selling a phantom of AC4, please contact me through pm. It can also be a resell of its really cheap :p

Selling whole Battlefield 4 account.

So, 2 resells and 2 phantoms available.

Resells - 17 $

Phantoms- 8,5 $

Contact on PM, or write yourself down in this topic/post.

If someone wants it by himself, price is 50 $

Only PayPal. 

arise93 left me a feedback I never dealt with the person I can't see feedback if it's same one leaving everyone a feedback I'm guessing it's some newbie who made another account to cause drama

$7.50

resales= around 2 bux
phantoms= around 1 buck and change

For the price you're paying its quite decent but there a few problems with the game. I managed to plat it in around 4 days so not particularly long either but definitely play co-op. Solo is pretty horrendous.

i dont have it yet, i played it for xbox. I'll coop with u if i get a group complete.

Army of Two: Devils Cartel($7.50)

r-

1.drolan

2.alldayadrian28?

------

p-

1.snakey

2. factor747

im throwin in my 7 day plus trial code so we get it real cheap!
I will keep with the phantom.

arise93 left me a feedback I never dealt with the person I can't see feedback if it's same one leaving everyone a feedback I'm guessing it's some newbie who made another account to cause drama
Dude you need to report this to a mod immediately , arise93 is brand new to cag, hopefully the address gets permabanned, whoever they are. they created an account because you hurt their feelings only to give you negative feedback. wow.

That's the third one huh? Is the co op any good? Might take it.

If you have someone to local co-op with then it's fun. Otherwise online co-op isn't that good.

P.S. hit me up on psn if you ever want to online dragons crown. Gonna do ancient dragon on hard today, playing with randoms is pretty annoying.

Yeah way better than single player imo
I'll take it then :)

If you have someone to local co-op with then it's fun. Otherwise online co-op isn't that good.

P.S. hit me up on psn if you ever want to online dragons crown. Gonna do ancient dragon on hard today, playing with randoms is pretty annoying.
Yeah, I meant local co-op, I've got a friend that I regularly play local co-op with and we're always searching for games with couch co-op. We've played the first two and I think he would be happy if I got the third.

Yeah sure, I'll do that. Got to Inferno on D3 yesterday so now I think I'm gonna focus on Dragons Crown some more, Haven't got a lot of runes on hard yet though :(

Deal 3: EU

F1 2013 (PS3)
Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£39.99, now €19.99/AU$24.95/£15.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS Vita)
Was €29.99/AU$43.95/£23.99, now €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Who is playing FFXIV? Trying to decide if I want to jump in as well..
Just a heads up the game is extremely hard to plat due to the Binding Coil trophy. My friend says you need to grind for 3 months (And he was playing the game at least 6-8 hours a day I assume if not more) to get the best equipment and then you need to find 7 more people who have good connections and have grinded the best equipment to even stand a chance on the 5th turn dungeon boss.

Edit: Also the PS3 version is vastly inferior to the PC version from what I hear also.

Who is playing FFXIV? Trying to decide if I want to jump in as well..
I just started last night and just about to hit level 8. Think majority of us are on Exodus.

I'm up and running on FFXIV. My character name is Prof Stotch.
Charles Hellfire, how do I add people to my friend list? Menus are a pain and finding it hard to target enemies sometimes when getting mulled buy a large group of them.

Just a heads up the game is extremely hard to plat due to the Binding Coil trophy. My friend says you need to grind for 3 months (And he was playing the game at least 6-8 hours a day I assume if not more) to get the best equipment and then you need to find 7 more people who have good connections and have grinded the best equipment to even stand a chance on the 5th turn dungeon boss.

Edit: Also the PS3 version is vastly inferior to the PC version from what I hear also.
That's not the only trophy thats hard. The Complete 1,000 levequests is difficult as well since you gotta wait to get 1,000 leves (100 leves cap that you can hold, so you have to do a few) and you get 3 every 12 hours, you'd end up waiting about 166-167 days. Also http://xivdb.com/ is a nice reference site if you get stuck or looking up information for anyone that's playing FFXIV.

That's not the only trophy thats hard. The Complete 1,000 levequests is difficult as well since you gotta wait to get 1,000 leves (100 leves cap that you can hold, so you have to do a few) and you get 3 every 12 hours, you'd end up waiting about 166-167 days. Also http://xivdb.com/ is a nice reference site if you get stuck or looking up information for anyone that's play FFXIV.
Send a message to GraveRobberX about getting the platinum on that game. He probably plays about 8-12 hours per day of FFIV and he is currently at 58% if I remember correct.

You don't need the best equipment to be able to do Coil. You do need your Item level 70 Darklight armor though and at least your level 80 Relic Weapon but most even have their relic+1 weapon since it only takes 3 weeks to get.

Your Darklight gear you can get pretty quick since it averages 500-800 for most pieces and you get a 100 for each level 50 dungeon you run.

Coil will still be hard though. I have All Darklight and my Relic+1 weapon and my Item level 90 chest piece(best you can get in game right now) and still had problems but it also helps if some people know the fights in the Turns as well. Coil consists of 5 Turns and they are all hard except for the 3rd

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Devil May Cry

2. Strange
----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame

Add yourself if interested.

So...I come back to this thread to find someone name wohlstand left me feedback even though I never have done business with the person for anything...anyway I cant find his/her feedback anywhere on my profile so I'm going to assume that a mod took care of it.  I think it was because I signed the petition for not doing business with him/her seeing all the trouble he/she has caused.  Anyone else receive the same honor?

So...I come back to this thread to find someone name wohlstand left me feedback even though I never have done business with the person for anything...anyway I cant find his/her feedback anywhere on my profile so I'm going to assume that a mod took care of it. I think it was because I signed the petition for not doing business with him/her seeing all the trouble he/she has caused. Anyone else receive the same honor?
you can be lucky you are not banned. such bullying is not accepted on cag. i actually asked the mods to not ban you kids because they wanted to. i also refused to be a mod here because i just dont have the time with all my business ventures and investments. just be friendly to your other members here and quit the offtopic bullshit so we all can have a good time here.

So...I come back to this thread to find someone name wohlstand left me feedback even though I never have done business with the person for anything...anyway I cant find his/her feedback anywhere on my profile so I'm going to assume that a mod took care of it. I think it was because I signed the petition for not doing business with him/her seeing all the trouble he/she has caused. Anyone else receive the same honor?
Bunch of people this morning. A mod thankfully took care of it for everyone :whee:

edit: LOL this trolls post. Oh man.

No newcomers please

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $13
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $6

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $2/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)

you can be lucky you are not banned. such bullying is not accepted on cag. i actually asked the mods to not ban you kids because they wanted to. i also refused to be a mod here because i just dont have the time with all my business ventures and investments. just be friendly to your other members here and quit the offtopic bullshit so we all can have a good time here.
Hmm, you abused a honor system for your own personal gain.. I think someone needs a permanent ban or a really long timeout.

Hmm, you abused a honor system for your own personal gain.. I think someone needs a permanent ban or a really long timeout.
how is it my personal gain when i only defend myself from bullying by some desperate virgin kids like you who will never be anything in life ? you can be lucky i asked the mods to not ban you idiots.

people like you serve my children burgers at mcdonalds, i own a $5m penthouse, a yacht that costs more each month than your whole family pays in rent for your shitholes and i get any top model into my penthouse bed where you can only daily wank to. You are a waste of sperm and you know it. So you can cry all you like it does not change the fact. I drive a car in real life that you cannot even win in gran turismo.

how is it my personal gain when i only defend myself from bullying by some desperate virgin kids like you who will never be anything in life ? you can be lucky i asked the mods to not ban you idiots.

people like you serve my children burgers at mcdonalds, i own a $5m penthouse, a yacht that costs more each month than your whole family pays in rent for your shitholes and i get any top model into my penthouse bed where you can only daily wank to. You are a waste of sperm and you know it. So you can cry all you like it does not change the fact. I drive a car in real life that you cannot even win in gran turismo.
This is gonna get blown up like Nagasaki in 1945.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back