CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys excited for PS4 Minecraft? lol
My son is. He's been pestering me since early this year to get him the Xbox 360 version.

Anyone with an iDevice IGN is giving away codes for Infinity Blade II

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i found out this way of sharing games in PS4 thanks to the FAQ SONY gave us and mr. Yoshida Tweet abour sharing digital games. I'm making my console the "primary system" of my friend account. And his making his console the "primary system" of my account. So here's the thing. He will be able to play games owned by the primary account of his system, and he can play them in his own account in that system, and so do I with the same logic.

Example:

His console \ my account is the primary but he does not need to use it \ he logs in his account and plays games i buy and also plays games he buy through his login

My console \ his account is the primary but i dont need to use it \ i log in my account and play games he buys and also my games through my log in.

My question is the following: Can we get acused of game sharing and banned? i think they can't because i'll be always using my account and was their idea let all the users in the authorized console use its primary account games in another accounts on that system. What i mean is... sony will see me playing all the time in "another person console" with my account and never on the console that i registered my account. Isn't that weird?

damn, i missed dat :(
enjoy bro

mc63t.gif

Hey guys, i found out this way of sharing games in PS4 thanks to the FAQ SONY gave us and mr. Yoshida Tweet abour sharing digital games. I'm making my console the "primary system" of my friend account. And his making his console the "primary system" of my account. So here's the thing. He will be able to play games owned by the primary account of his system, and he can play them in his own account in that system, and so do I with the same logic.

Example:

His console \ my account is the primary but he does not need to use it \ he logs in his account and plays games i buy and also plays games he buy through his login

My console \ his account is the primary but i dont need to use it \ i log in my account and play games he buys and also my games through my log in.

My question is the following: Can we get acused of game sharing and banned? i think they can't because i'll be always using my account and was their idea let all the users in the authorized console use its primary account games in another accounts on that system. What i mean is... sony will see me playing all the time in "another person console" with my account and never on the console that i registered my account. Isn't that weird?
41%20-%20gtfo%20kindly-leave%20picard%20star-trek%20theres-the-door.jpg

I'm sorry, i though this was the best place to ask :/ 

EDIT: i read the first page. My mistake was though of game sharing as something bad. Sorry for making dumb questions.

Example:

captain_obvious_by_paratheses-d3cmwa3.jpg

Anyone looking for Killzone Shadow Fall PS4 phantom? PM me.
This may or may not be relevant to this thread but in the spirit of gaming and Playstation in general I don't think what you have posted in your signature is allowed (or at least it shouldn't be).

This may or may not be relevant to this thread but in the spirit of gaming and Playstation in general I don't think what you have posted in your signature is allowed (or at least it shouldn't be).
I just realized what his sig said.. I always thought it was something for trophy tracking. Lol, who the hell buys trophies?

To make matters worse.. he's selling the trophies for the price of the game.. (You don't even get the game). -___-

PS4 $600

Killzone: Shadow Fall Trophies $175

Please tell me no one has purchased these things so I can sleep tonight.

People who pay for trophies (something that are only worth anything to yourself, it's rare anyone actually gives a shit if you got a platinum in a hard game or not, and if they do they forget about it shortly after congratulating you) desperately need to either take a financial course or see a therapist because something is clearly wrong

your signature is longer than your actually posts would be... do you really need all those gifs lol

I just realized what his sig said.. I always thought it was something for trophy tracking. Lol, who the hell buys trophies?

To make matters worse.. he's selling the trophies for the price of the game.. (You don't even get the game). -___-

PS4 $600

Killzone: Shadow Fall Trophies $175

Please tell me no one has purchased these things so I can sleep tonight.
$175 bucks for 100+ hours of work. Kids in china get paid more than that. Oh nevermind. They're trophy hacks so it'll take 2 seconds.

Speaking of trophies....fuckin Where's My Cape glitched on me in SR4. I'll probably have to go back and start over. Doubt I'm ready to do that. I'll just do everything else and hope some day in the future I'll see that 1 trophy missing and go back for it. (That or they patch it, which I doubt.)

$175 bucks for 100+ hours of work. Kids in china get paid more than that. Oh nevermind. They're trophy hacks so it'll take 2 seconds.

Speaking of trophies....fuckin Where's My Cape glitched on me in SR4. I'll probably have to go back and start over. Doubt I'm ready to do that. I'll just do everything else and hope some day in the future I'll see that 1 trophy missing and go back for it. (That or they patch it, which I doubt.)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/649269-saints-row-iv/67110732

Selling Tales of Xillia resell for $8 and Need for Speed Rivals resell for $16 :)

Or something like that. If anyone got somthing interesting to trade I'm all ears!
Well bump dis shiet :)

Would be interested in trading for Crysis 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tomb Raider, Dishonored, Splinter Cell: Blacklist or anything else that's sweet.

I know the game isn't out till the end of january, but thought we could already have a group ready...

Feel free to insert yourself :)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)

-------------------------------------------------

Resell : Topaz  ($35)

Phantom : ? ($25)  

I am heading to Best Buy today to try and get a PS4 for a friend of mine. If I am able to get one then I want to get a few games for him and pre-install them. I am thinking of making a large PS3/PS4 account. This is what I am thinking of putting on it. 

Right now I am gauging interest in people looking for the PS3 slots.

Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition) PS4

Resell ($35.00)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($25.00)

edit : I have removed the Big Game Group. Also I have put myself in for the Resell. 

Why anyone would buy tomb raider again with its horrible online I'd never know.

The single player campaign, like uncharted 2, is a 10/10 game. There should be a rule of shooting devs that suggest tacking on online.

Any cag played anarchy reigns? I've had an eye on it and would like an opinion in it.

I am heading to Best Buy today to try and get a PS4 for a friend of mine. If I am able to get one then I want to get a few games for him and pre-install them. I am thinking of making a large PS3/PS4 account. This is what I am thinking of putting on it.

Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4, and COD Ghosts Total cost of Games + Upgrades ($185ish)

PS4 Resell ($70.00)

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom ($40.00)

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($25.00)

PS3 Phantom ($12.50)

Also starting a group for

Resell ($35.00)

Phantom ($25.00)

How big are ac4 and ghosts?

Somewhat interested in a resell slot myself as my users are full

Edit: Brb church

The single player campaign, like uncharted 2, is a 10/10 game. There should be a rule of shooting devs that suggest tacking on online.

Any cag played anarchy reigns? I've had an eye on it and would like an opinion in it.
To replay the awesome single player experience, you silly man.

I had made a group for TR just above you :p

So I would take the resell.

Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4, and COD Ghosts Total cost of Games + Upgrades ($185ish)

PS4 Resell ($70.00)

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom ($40.00)

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($25.00)

PS3 Phantom ($12.50)

Also starting a group for

Resell ($35.00)

1. Topaz

Phantom ($25.00)

Selling PSN account phantom with a lot of games from PS+, and Call of Duty Ghosts, Metro Last Light, Sly Collection HD, Hidrophobia Prophecy as games that I paid :)

Also, looking for some cheap phantoms/resells, preferably games like Bioshock Infinite, AC, RPGs, etc... :p

For sale (re-sellable):

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW - $10

Siren (PS2) - $2

God Hand (PS2), Grim Grimoire (PS2), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2), Odin Sphere (PS2), Raiden III (PS2), Ring of Red (PS2), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $12

FIFA 14 (UK PSN sale) - Completed

FIFA 14 PS3 - 24.99£

Resell   8.33£ / 13.62$
    1- sdit
    2- UnFrozen friend

Phantom  4.17£ / 6.82$
    1- UnFrozen
    2- Teh Reaper

Believe me. I googled the fuck out of this trophy before I started when I read that it was glitched. I followed everybody's "fix" and it didn't work. fuckin' depressing lol. I was hoping to platinum it this weekend. I guess I'll just study for finals or something instead....
buy that trophy from gnatmonkee lol.

online trophies have been removed..... :^o

There should be a rule of shooting devs that suggest tacking on online.
Batman: Arkham Origins. I have no idea why I even watch videos of multiplayer matches. I thought it is supposed to be a Batman: Arkham game, not Grand Theft Gears of Uncharted Lost Army. Who thought that was a good idea in the first place? It looks so boring even playing as the heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back