CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT6 (Special/Anniversary Edition) Resell-$25 PayPal (willing to hear offers as well)

CoD Ghosts Resell PS4-$20

:shock: Take both for $35 :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
selling $10 PSN credit for $10 paypal

how much is ff14 now on PSN store? my cell won't let me load up the store.. it's $20 right? might have to use my $10 PSN to get it since I'm finally getting internet on 21st or sooner

fixed
Nah, only noobs who want the same games as a recent scammer -hota digs GT6 and Dishonored what a coincidence- and contradict themselves between the thread and PMs

(thread: "reputable members go first; I'll get Paypal"

PM: "I go first; i have not a credit card to buy via paypal iam still young for that kind of deals")

EDIT: I've been made aware this guy is imthebatman/dedewa, comes back regularly under new profiles trying to gs scam and impersonate others. Explains why he'd pretend to know/be from QJ.
Any new member is a old scammer ?

ok i will get a paypal and buy shares detective conan

watch the wording, I was thinking both for $2 hahaha
Lol I was thinking the same ... anyway can someone help me with two online trophies on Grid 2, the ones from DLC. I tried searching for online races but with no result.
To stay on topic I have Dishonored available for timeshare, (free for library members).

Lol I was thinking the same ... anyway can someone help me with two online trophies on Grid 2, the ones from DLC. I tried searching for online races but with no result.
To stay on topic I have Dishonored available for timeshare, (free for library members).
What does "library members" mean? XD

I am interested in that timeshare after the weekend(cause I'm going to dem parties ^_^ ) since I heard Dishonored is a rather short-ish game with a great gameplay :)

So I bought a share from Snoop221 of Ghosts, he said it also has PS3 version of AC4 but after looking at the account on PS3 he had Ghosts also, and had resells and I would assume phantoms (although he says he did not but qriocity says the account has been reset, prob for ps3s only) of the account made but charged me $35 for the slot (no ps3, only ps4 of ghosts). He never said anything about Ghosts being on PS3 so he charged me more than I should have paid, I sent him a PM and he refuses to give me a partial refund or buy the slot back for $35. WTF is with people just trying to make money off of slots now?

So I bought a share from Snoop221 of Ghosts, he said it also has PS3 version of AC4 but after looking at the account on PS3 he had Ghosts also, and had resells and I would assume phantoms (although he says he did not but qriocity says the account has been reset, prob for ps3s only) of the account made but charged me $35 for the slot (no ps3, only ps4 of ghosts). He never said anything about Ghosts being on PS3 so he charged me more than I should have paid, I sent him a PM and he refuses to give me a partial refund or buy the slot back for $35. WTF is with people just trying to make money off of slots now?
I don't understand why you can't keep this to PMs. I sold you MY PS4 slot, I SOLD YOU ONE SLOT. Am I not still entitled to my PS3 slot? I told you it was a group from a while back. You keep accusing me of resetting the account, honestly, why the hell would I do that. Why would I go jeopordize this feedback I'm trying to build up? Plus i'm not the only one with that account info, so why are you singling me out? I charged you the amount for a PS4 resell, which is exactly what you go. You're just accusing me of shit with absolutely no proof behind it.

I don't understand why you can't keep this to PMs. I sold you MY PS4 slot, I SOLD YOU ONE SLOT. Am I not still entitled to my PS3 slot? I told you it was a group from a while back. You keep accusing me of resetting the account, honestly, why the hell would I do that. Why would I go jeopordize this feedback I'm trying to build up? Plus i'm not the only one with that account info, so why are you singling me out? I charged you the amount for a PS4 resell, which is exactly what you go. You're just accusing me of shit with absolutely no proof behind it.
But the price you charged me for is for a PS4 resell with only a PS4 phantom, not 2 PS3 phantoms and 2 PS3 resells! How hard is this to understand for you??

But the price you charged me for is for a PS4 resell with only a PS4 phantom, not 2 PS3 phantoms and 2 PS3 resells! How hard is this to understand for you??
What the hell are you talking about? How hard is it for you to understand what i'm saying? You're throwing out these constant accusations. I sold you a PS4 resell slot buddy

Sound like it was a miscommunication between the two of you. Maybe just return the $ and account back to eachother and save some stress for the both of you.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but more slots sold means each slot should cost less.
Yes normally but on the other side users can sell the slots for how much they want (if they want to make profit or not) I guess even though I don't like that.

Well heres how I see it played out:

Account wasnt hosted by Snoop even so he shouldnt have upgraded it to a ps4 slot

Account was made, $120 for AC4 and CoD Ghosts

PS3 Phantoms Paid $20 each so thats $40

PS3 Resells paid $40 each so thats $80

Slots are paid off

Snoop upgrades the PS4 slot for CoD for $10

Sells me the slot for $35 (Price of a PS4 Resell w/out PS3 Slot Costs)

Sells his PS3 slot

So hes doing the same thing as another member recently did, profiting (and I doubt the host is aware he upgraded the acct to PS4)

Account wasnt hosted by Snoop even so he shouldnt have upgraded it to a ps4 slot

Slots are paid off

Sells his PS3 slot

So hes doing the same thing as another member recently did, profiting (and I doubt the host is aware he upgraded the acct to PS4)
Feel a bit sorry for you, people on in this thread shouldn't be greedy and try to make profit on each other instead help each other and be happy that you are a member of a great community.

Sorry if I read this wrong, but if it's an upgraded slot from the ps3 digital version then it shouldn't be charged
$35.
Edit: beat me to it

I need one for FFXIV

$11.60
1. kuhliide
2. wonkytoad
----------------$5.90
3. jin

Is the phantom for the Tales of Grade F group still available?
I'll have to check up on everyone. Groups been up for a long time looking for a phantom, so I'll have to check to see if the other two are still interested.

Slots are paid off

Sells his PS3 slot

Feel a bit sorry for you, people on this site shouldn't be greedy and try to make profit on each other instead help each other and be happy that you are a member of a great community.
Look man i'm not a greedy person, I just sold the PS3 and PS4 slots respectively for how much I see them going for. If I wanted to make profit I would get a job. My intention definitely wasn't that

Slots are paid off

Sells his PS3 slot

Why didn't I have the right to upgrade the slot? The host wasn't a part of the group, he just hosted for us. I upgrade, it doesn't hurt anybody so wtf. My intention definitely was not to make profit. I sold the slots for how much I thought they sold for.

Yes normally but on the other side users can sell the slots for how much they want (if they want to make profit or not) I guess even though I don't like that.
Anyone can try to sell something for whatever they want, but the majority of the vets in this thread would not do business with them any longer if that was the case.

Some newer members think this community is here to make them a few measly bucks. It isn't. It is for all of us, as a community, to share games with one another at fantastic prices.

Sure people can charge what they see fit. But it seems to me that most of the recent problems here have been caused by users trying to make money from selling shares. Most of the people that have been here a while have 1 common goal to get games cheap for everyone.

Anyone can try to sell something for whatever they want, but the majority of the vets in this thread would not do business with them any longer if that was the case.

Some newer members think this community is here to make them a few measly bucks. It isn't. It is for all of us, as a community, to share games with one another at fantastic prices.
I'm not trying to make money, i'm trying to play video games. Is not not easily what this thread is about?

right. is this the same profile you use on GTz? how about you psn profile? (psn trophy card)
On gtz it's just anthony I can't post a link to my profile because I don't have 3 posts haha I think I put my trophy card as my sig and yes it's mine...

Look man i'm not a greedy person, I just sold the PS3 and PS4 slots respectively for how much I see them going for. If I wanted to make profit I would get a job. My intention definitely wasn't that

Why didn't I have the right to upgrade the slot? The host wasn't a part of the group, he just hosted for us. I upgrade, it doesn't hurt anybody so wtf. My intention definitely was not to make profit. I sold the slots for how much I thought they sold for.
Because you dont upgrade someone elses acct, what about the other resell?? Was he even asked if it was cool? And yeah, you charged what theyre going for, when you paid $10 dollars for the upgrade! And if you're not trying to make money then give me back $20 like I asked earlier, then the pricing would be evened up or buy the slot back for what I paid..

Because you dont upgrade someone elses acct, what about the other resell?? Was he even asked if it was cool? And yeah, you charged what theyre going for, when you paid $10 dollars for the upgrade!
The upgrade doesn't effect the PS3 resell slots, it adds an extra slot for the PS4. I didn't contact him, because it wouldn't have a negative impact on his games.

I'm not trying to make money, i'm trying to play video games. Is not not easily what this thread is about?
If you're not trying to make money, then charge what was paid for the slot when you sell it. If you charged more than you paid, then you are making money off of it.

The purpose of this thread has been stated several times by several people in the last handful of posts. Reread it if you're still confused on it.

The upgrade doesn't effect the PS3 resell slots, it adds an extra slot for the PS4. I didn't contact him, because it wouldn't have a negative impact on his games.
He had just as much right to the PS4 upgrade slot as you though and you took it. That is not what we do here.

If you're not trying to make money, then charge what was paid for the slot when you sell it. If you charged more than you paid, then you are making money off of it.

The purpose of this thread has been stated several times by several people in the last handful of posts. Reread it if you're still confused on it.
I'm not confused about anything, so I don't have to reread it. I'm going to give him the difference between the amount he should've paid versus what I charged him. So if he thinks he should've paid 20$, i'll send him 15$ back. I'm not trying to make a dam profit

Mafia 2 PS3 15,24$ Digital code on amazon.com and Borderlands PS3 18.15$ Digital code on amazon.com if people are interested.

Hayo everyone!

Today I am selling a timeshare of my main accountThe duration is of 1 month(30 days) :D

PM me for a FULL LIST of the games on my main :)

Some games I have are -> Call of Duty Ghosts(PS3); Metro Last Light; BioShock;  for the rest(around 50 games or so) just PM me :p

The price can be discussed trough PM :)

I'm not confused about anything, so I don't have to reread it. I'm going to give him the difference between the amount he should've paid versus what I charged him. So if he thinks he should've paid 20$, i'll send him 15$ back. I'm not trying to make a dam profit
Send him $25 back and no one can accuse you of trying to make a profit. Any less than that and you will be making a profit. If you want to build up a good rep in this community then this would be a great start.

For future reference to all new members, the general rule of thumb is never to sell shares for more than you paid for them. Same price or lower is how it works around here.

Battlefield 4 Premium

$25 PS4

1. sgand host

$10 PS3

1. Apollyon

Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Dec 17

PS3

$3.33

1. sgand host

$1.67