CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just realized I have a few accounts I have never even activated that I should probably sell.

Selling: PS3 only(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition(includes Season Pass and other extras) - $40
Dead Island Riptide - $5
Grand Theft Auto 5 -$15
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus - $8
The Guided Fate Paradox - $10

May have a few more before the day is over with. This is actually pretty sad when I think about it.

Well, if you mean Most Wanted, yes it's good, the only thing that I didn't like was that you have to FIND the cars instead of buying them and the way you get upgrades for your cars. At first I thought that finding the cars would be great but after a while I felt like it would be much more fun to buy them, the gameplay is sweet though :)

Thanks for telling me, I've got a great offer from Pancakes though so I'll take his resell instead. No money for you Amazon haha! (Don't get me wrong, I like Amazon lol)

One question guys, wasn't Crysis 3 any popular? Or does lots of you have it but think it's so good that you don't want to sell your share, haha? Haven't seen anyone who's got a share of that so I'm thinking of picking it up now for christmas when I've got a little more money. It's like $39 here in Sweden for a retail version :p

And is Metro: LL good? Haven't played through the first one that I've got for PC yet.
Metro is great! the 1st is absolutely worth a playthrough, yes. and LL is also great.. have to get around finishing LL though.. so many games and they keep coming ..

there are no great horror games on ps3. go on steam and check out Outlast and Amnesia Machine for Pigs.

only scariest game this generation is Bioshock(first one) and maybe Dead Space 1. thats it!

Do not bother with those shitty Silent Hill games!!
The original Amnesia I feel did a waaaaay better job at impacting fear into the player. Machine for pigs was bleh IMO. Outlast though scared the living shit out of me even though half were jump scares. Bioshock games just plainly made me scared of going into the bathrooms. All the itmes I've been in the bathrooms they always have someone waiting for me to turn around and just look at my face and attack me. But then again, I'm pretty much scared of everything. I had to turn off Siren Blood Curse Demo the second I saw the person with the pick axe. He didn't even attack me, I just looked at it and just gave up LOL.

Resells/Timeshares:

No newcomers please

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $11
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $2/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours) Que: 0
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $1/week

On gtz it's just anthony I can't post a link to my profile because I don't have 3 posts haha I think I put my trophy card as my sig and yes it's mine...
Ok, so help me out here. On gtz you have over 240 trades, a couple more than Zaspera, along with a vast numerous amount of ps3 games up for trade not on your card as i type this. Also, your gamercard reads you have only 10 games total. So, either you have another gamercard/psn profile or you .. ? ...

http://gametz.com/?user=Anthony&tab=Games&Desire=available

vXAnthonyXv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so help me out here. On gtz you have over 240 trades, a couple more than Zaspera, along with a vast numerous amount of ps3 games up for trade not on your card as i type this. Also, your gamercard reads you have only 10 games total. So, either you have another gamercard/psn profile or you .. ? ...
Lol, I'm guessing you're not interested in grand turismo 6?

I have to say something here..not everyone from gtz will turn up like zaspera I didn't expect things turned out like it did ppl at gtz are affected too.. I mean I'm from gtz and it don't mean I'll end up like zaspera..I'm not only speaking for Anthony..I'm speaking for myself and few others...this is all I have to say.. I love cag for great gamesharing community and people are more nicer here and I love gtz for being able to get good trades and trading system they have

I'm not gonna vouch for Anthony but all I can say good luck

AC4 Freedom Cry dlc(out next week!)

ps4 resell-1.snakey

-----

ps4 phant-1. snakey

ps3 resell-

---------

ps3 phants

1 Tasihun

2.Pravado

dlc is 10 dolla
In for the other phantom

Also for those that were talking about wanting to play dead space/2, i have both for sale. PM me. DS1 is not that hard of a platinum, DS2 is only hard in terms of the hardcore mode. Digital version has a disadvantage bc if you played it on discs you would get one free save when you switch discs, on digital you don't get that so you're limited to the 3 saves they give you. Still, I did it on 360, not the worst thing in the world

wonder if we'll get remember me/mg rising next month

i'm looking to start borderlands 2 sometime this weekend, would like to get a 4 man team going if that's possible. i've 1k'd it on 360 so i know pretty much what the best way to tackle the game is, and can provide help if need be

Man, metro LL is incredibly good so far. I really liked 2033 but this one is grabbing me even more. I beat the first 10 chapters (roughly 30% of the game) in one sitting. Trophies look daunting but honestly they're not, some of the stealth missions are only 5 minutes long so not getting caught for those trophies is fairly easy since you can restart checkpoints too

I don't know why I took so long to start it... probably bc the trophy list looked super confusing. Easy difficulty is super easy, no difficulty related trophies. If you just punch all human enemies instead of killing them on your first playthrough and get the good ending, you can kill everything on your 2nd. The only thing tied to one playthrough besides endings is I think getting all the music instruments and there's not even that many, the rest of the stuff can be gotten through chapter select. Missions are only 5-10 mins long so cleanup is simple, and you'll know exactly which collectables you're missing if you do miss any

No glitches in the game, saves, or trophies so far. From what i've played i'd give it like a 9/10. can't wait til i'm done with finals today, i'm gonna blast through the rest of the campaign in one sitting tonight lol

[UK] 12 Deals of Christmas - Deal #7

[PS3] Battlefield 4 - £25: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/cid=EP0006-NPEB01303_00-BATTLEFIELD40000

Unrelated Deal (also UK):

Deadpool - £16.50: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/cid=EP0002-NPEB01243_00-DEADEUHDDGAME001

(valid until 12-31)

For Sale:

[PS3] Assassin's Creed 4 Phantom - $5

[PS3] Battlefiled 4 (Includes China Rising map pack) Phantom - $5

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $1.50

Batman Arkham Origins Resell - $14/ Phantom - $7

i'm looking to start borderlands 2 sometime this weekend, would like to get a 4 man team going if that's possible. i've 1k'd it on 360 so i know pretty much what the best way to tackle the game is, and can provide help if need be
Count me in. Not sure if you would like me on your team because I am already lv 49 which means 1 shot=1 kill if I join your game lol

Count me in. Not sure if you would like me on your team because I am already lv 49 which means 1 shot=1 kill if I join your game lol
that works fine with me, as it would be easier to get through areas/grind levels then. i'm trying to complete the game as fast as possible, doing it on 360 took me close to 80-90 hours lol

i will be on after 4:30pm EST, so if anyone sees me on and wants to play hit me up. i haven't started it yet

Also, I am opening up all my resells as timeshares to trusted (if you have to question if I'd trust you or not, the answer is probably no) members, provided they shoot me a timeshare i'm interested in in return. Anyone interested PM me with a list of what you have and if I'm interested in anything I'll provide you with a list of what I have.

selling- Flashback resell- $2

Army of Two: Devil's Cartel resell-$2.50
Ill take the army of two

Enough interest in AC4 to create another season pass group? I'd pay a larger portion for the PS4 slot.

PS4 resell $10
Synnarc

PS3 resell 1 $5

PS3 resell 2 $5
Ill take one resell

I could help out..as the other member said I'd be 1-shotting everything but happy to help lol

SN: Finally got my 1 tb hard drive for my PS3. The mail lady left it in the middle of the stairs of an apartment complex as opposed to in front of the door of my town house :applause: . Thankfully the box is so light it probably didn't feel of much worth. Nevertheless, its installed and it works so far. Concerned about the mysterious missing 70gb of space but I know it happens. I also deftly (read: ineptly) managed to lose the pretty blue screw :D/ .

Entering PS Plus:

Leaving PS Plus:

How do Ps4 slots work?  Do you HAVE to use the account to play or can I play on my main? 

-If I want to upgrade a sellable BF4 slot->Ps4 would I have to use that user?

As anyone ever had any trouble from Unfrozen? I ask because I don't ever recall dealing with them yet, but I have seen them around for a decent amount of time.

Also I don't go by the feedback thread since to me it is broken.

Flow Comes to PS4/PS Vita Tuesday $5.99 and $1.99 DLC

11344917206_2eb958d630_z.jpg

I'd definitely like to join in, guys, if there's room left. I beat the game well over a year ago, but I only maxed out at the minimum needed to beat the endboss.

ppl can give each other feedback without proof

yeah breakfuss, we still need a 4th so you're good to go. good to know i'll be rolling with 3 level 50 dudes starting out lol. ill be on in a lil bit if you guys want to play

ppl can give each other feedback without proof
That can happen with any online transaction. As an example, CAG's actual feedback system requires no proof either.

Offer some suggestions or come up with a better method. If someone can do more with it than I can, by all means, please do so. I have no problem handing it over.

Blogcast ep.101 :nottalking:

Psn
-Aabs Animals
-Runner2 *Vita
-Eufloria HD *Vita
-flOw *ps4
-Pinball Arcade *ps4
-Zen Pinball 2 *ps4
-Furmins *Vita
-Sparkle *Vita
-Terraria  *Vita
-Toki Tori
-Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Demo
-Sparkle
-Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

There is no better method. For what it is it's the best it's going to get. Just like CAG feedback though, it is a broken system.

Wow, so SR4 just told me I ran out of save slots. I went to the manage data option and apparently I can not save any more games on my ps3 as it's having me erase saves from other games. WTF. I think this is just a bug in the game, that can't be a real thing

There is no better method. For what it is it's the best it's going to get. Just like CAG feedback though, it is a broken system.
Then don't comment on it. No need.

The problem is that some people cannot deal with something that isn't absolute. The feedback tracker here, or anywhere, isn't absolute. It is a guide. Use it, along with your good sense, your experience here and your knowledge of posters in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back