CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophy, if you want to buy that from Pravado, go for it. If you are wanting to play these right away, that is your best avenue. Let me know when you're done, and I will buy it from you. I just want the DLC for when I finally play SRIV many, many months from now.

Blogcast ep.101 :nottalking:

Psn
-Aabs Animals
-Runner2 *Vita
-Eufloria HD *Vita
-flOw *ps4
-Pinball Arcade *ps4
-Zen Pinball 2 *ps4
-Furmins *Vita
-Sparkle *Vita
-Terraria *Vita
-Toki Tori
-Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Demo
-Sparkle
-Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
strong lineup lol. only thing good there is Mutant Mudds. im gonna drop from our group sgand, im gonna get it on vita.

sellin a $20 psn code for $18 paypal!

i'll be renting Walking Dead Season 2 ep.1 when someone finishes it on tuesday ^_^

Any netflix streamers here who are paying monthly? Got free 1 year codes. Priority to vets. 

All taken, sorry to those who asked and did not get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
www.feedfliks.com
it shows you what's coming to netflix and etc thought I'd help you guys out.. I hope my queve list is still up.. haven't used it since 2012

Giving away things like the oprah winfrey show. Your getting one, and your getting one! EvRyBoDyS GeTtInG ooooone!
oprah-bees.gif

My Daily Drop of Resells/Timeshares:

No newcomers please

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $11 ~ DLC Only
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $2/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours) Que: 0
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $1/week

Just throwing this out there. I recently came upon a code COD Ghosts for 360/XB1. It gives you both versions (one GT, I also have a code for 360/XB1 for the Spectrum Camo Skin. I'm looking to offload them all as I have a 360 which I rarely use any longer and have the PS4 version of Ghosts already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha96Auwz5mA

Guys, my account issue has been resolved. iwarboy, you hit it right on the head with the password change thing. Thanks for your concern!

Any netflix streamers here who are paying monthly? Got free 1 year codes. Priority to vets.
Agreed with everyone else here - thanks Supremacy! Two years in a row he has treated CAGs with this.

The following account: [email protected] has been sniped. I just tried to log on so I could deactivate and sell my resell, and the password's apparently been changed.
Who was the host?

Edit - Good to see, glad iwarboy got to ya.

Selling (phantoms)
Time and Eternity - 4 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
God Mode - 0.5 $
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe)
Terraria - 1 $

Bodycount - 2 $

There's anybody w/ PSN UK credits to sell for cheap? I need just a few, i want to get SineMora promo on UK Store. Send me a PM if so.

big thanks to supremacy..for netflix in return I'll be giving away free ac4 resell account when I'm done playing only vets can take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back