CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the burglars are testing everyone this year. My friend's PS4 amongst other things stolen last week from a break in. I don't even wanna get into the suspicious shit I've seen in my neighborhood these recent weeks. Installed motion sensors in my yard even though I already have a security system inside. Can't be too safe haha.
If I had my own place I would totally go high tech with it. Cameras, motion sensors, cut out pictures of Chuck Norris that pop out of the ground...

100% all missions on ac4... phew that was tough
Welcome to the club!

The only SP trophy I have left is for naval contracts. I should be able to get that within an hour at sme point tomorrow.

Then I need all MP trophies.....
I don't know if I can force myself to grind it out though

Does anyone know if/when Minecraft is coming is coming to the PSVita/4 and if it would be cross buy? it would suck to buy it thrice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking for 1 more for a Borderlands 2 DLC group (i'll host), it would include

Borderlands 2 Season Pass, Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2, All headhunter packs - 35.2 $

Resells - 11.74
1. extra80
2. extra80 Friend

Phantoms - 5.87
1. factor747
2. iwarboY

It would be for the US version
Interested! nice

There is no option of pausing downloads on PS4, if i just turn off my PS4 and then turn it on again will the game resume from it left off?

havent played it yet... whats the problem with that trophy?

Totally off topic here now haha
Some people are having problems finding royal convoys, social chests, and white whales.. I only can find white whales nothing else.. It's kind of glitchy I guess.. I have been looking for 50+ hours

Welcome to the club!

The only SP trophy I have left is for naval contracts. I should be able to get that within an hour at sme point tomorrow.

Then I need all MP trophies.....
I don't know if I can force myself to grind it out though
Thanks!.. Welcome to the club after you're done with naval contracts

I'm selling Borderlands 2 resell(cheap). I would love a trade, if you have any game to offer PM me, thanks!

---------

When Flash Sale ends? Today midnight?

I missed a Arkham origins group, and i didn't see any other people looking for that, but i'll try anyways.

Batman Arkham Origins - $30(Flash Sale price)

Resells - $10

Phantoms - $5

3.mark77

*I'm going only for the discount, so we have to be quickly on this, idk when the promo ends but problably soon.

it's stupid sharing trophy man...

I gotta stop saying man.. just watched cheech and chong's up in smoke.. man
i got that trophy within my first 2 hours of playing and have encountered so many social things after that lol... how are you having so much trouble with it

I dont know.. whats your tips finding them? open up map and look? or sail around and use spyglass? go to random island and run around? i have done all that.. only encountered white whales 4 times

PS Plus: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Free for Members

PS Plus Price

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse     $3.75     
DUCKTALES REMASTERED     $7.19     
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two     $10.00     
Proteus     $5.94     
Proteus Vita     $5.94     
Dragon Fantasy Book I & II (bundle)     $8.39     
Dragon Fantasy I     $2.50     
Dragon Fantasy I Vita     $2.50     
Dragon Fantasy II     $7.34
Dragaon Frantasy II Vita     $7.34     
Hotline Miami     $1.49     
Hotline Miami Vita     $1.49     
DIABLO III     $35.19   

Last Chance (Leaving on 12/31)SOUL SACRIFICE (PS Vita)

Castle of Illusion + Ducktales + Epic Mickey - $20.94(Plus discounted, i have a trial code to use)

Resell - $6.98

Phantom - $3.49

3.mark77(can't host)

---------

These Holidays sales were so great to me, i think i bought almost all games of my wish list. Now, are left only a few, like GTA5(mainly reason i didn't got til now is the size), Beyond 2 Souls(if was digital problably i would have it yet), Injustice,...

Making a GTA 5 group .

GTA 5($40 Amazon psn code)
Resell($13.33)
Phantom($6.67)
1.Teh Reaper

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

Castle of Illusion + Ducktales + Epic Mickey - $20.94(Plus discounted, i have a trial code to use)

Resell - $6.98

Phantom - $3.49

3.mark77(can't host)

---------

These Holidays sales were so great to me, i think i bought almost all games of my wish list. Now, are left only a few, like GTA5(mainly reason i didn't got til now is the size), Beyond 2 Souls(if was digital problably i would have it yet), Injustice,...

i want in----resell(cant host either)

Resell - $6.98
1. Boosted (Host)
Phantom - $3.49
3.mark77(can't host)

---------

I started downloading GoW Ascension last night at like 9pm. It ran ALL night and all morning, and just now finished installing....almost 1pm.

so it took like 16 total hours to get that done. Ill probably 100% it and be done with it in less time than that lol... 35gbs. what a joke.

I started downloading GoW Ascension last night at like 9pm. It ran ALL night and all morning, and just now finished installing....almost 1pm.

so it took like 16 total hours to get that done. Ill probably 100% it and be done with it in less time than that lol... 35gbs. what a joke.
no 3gb patch??

Do you know if the season pass is on sale without purchase of the game?

I need omega if you want to go 50/50 on it

if you have leviathan i desperately need that one too, will pay $3 for timeshare
I don't have Leviathan but I did timeshare it off someone else a long time ago. I know shares of these DLCs are out there, just got to be patient until the owners swing around and see our posts.

need help guys...i just bought a phantom share of a ps4 game, i downloaded and installed the game but i cannot play it on my main account. I can only play the game when logged on the Cag share account?

I don't have Leviathan but I did timeshare it off someone else a long time ago. I know shares of these DLCs are out there, just got to be patient until the owners swing around and see our posts.
i've been asking for them for literally months. nobody has them. one guy (extra80 i think) has citadel, but nobody has the middle two dlc's

need help guys...i just bought a phantom share of a ps4 game, i downloaded and installed the game but i cannot play it on my main account. I can only play the game when logged on the Cag share account?
Did you set your console as the primary console for the account?

Do you know if the season pass is on sale without purchase of the game?
No, combo only.

Resell - $6.98
1. Boosted (Host)
Phantom - $3.49
3.mark77(can't host)
4. sgand

i've been asking for them for literally months. nobody has them. one guy (extra80 i think) has citadel, but nobody has the middle two dlc's
I swear someone made an dlc group a few months ago but then again I'm nit sure if it completed.

castle illusion is a great game, you guys are in for a treat. Also epic Mickey is pretty fun as long as you aren't going for the plat.

gundam dynasty warriors 4 (HK version)
resell
1. Pancaked
phantom

Resell - $6.98
1.Boosted(host)
2.jsdgame
Phantom - $3.49
3.mark77(can't host)

I think i saw @sgand taking the spot, but idk maybe he gave up on last second...anyways, just one phantom to go!

---------

Yeah, i saw the difficult forum for Epic Mickey game. At least seem more annoying than challenging at all. And i have my brother who loves to do these 'collectables trophies' that i hate, so i'm cool with that lol

I used to have them all but i sold the leviathan and omega slots, i only have citadel and from ashes because i bought that by myself and just sell phantom / timeshare slots

I used to have them all but i sold the leviathan and omega slots, i only have citadel and from ashes because i bought that by myself and just sell phantom / timeshare slots
Ask Kerouac... he might have all 3 dlcs.. I searched thru older forums.. only other people that has them last is extra80, carlos danger, smartbombuk (eu ones tho)

Selling:

FIFA 14 [NA] resell (2 slots)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 [EU] phantom (2 slots) - $5

Darksiders & Darksiders 2 [EU] phantom - $3

Bioshock 1 [NA] resell - $3

Looking for:  BF3 Premium [EU]

Resell - $6.98
1.Boosted(host)
2.jsdgame
Phantom - $3.49
3.mark77(can't host)

I think i saw @sgand taking the spot, but idk maybe he gave up on last second...anyways, just one phantom to go!

---------

Yeah, i saw the difficult forum for Epic Mickey game. At least seem more annoying than challenging at all. And i have my brother who loves to do these 'collectables trophies' that i hate, so i'm cool with that lol
Changed my mind. I've finished the first two, and I looked at gameplay for EM and didn't like it.

Making a GTA 5 group .

GTA 5($40 Amazon psn code)
Resell($13.33)
1.iwarboY
2.iwarboY
Phantom($6.67)
1.Teh Reaper

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

1 more slot open!

I have a copy of TLOU on disc that came with my PS3. I sort of want to play it, but I always have to get 100% cause... i dont know why.

Anyway. If anyone has a resell slot of the season pass I would be interested...not sure how much they go for. Wouldnt want a phantom though because of future DLCs

Send a PM.

Oh and anyone with bulletstorm DLC....haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back