- Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Borderlands 2 [Resell]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Resell]

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass [Resell]
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition [Phantom OR  Resell]
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package [Phantom OR  Resell]

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellabe Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Looking for Sniper Ghost Warriors 2 DLC, Aliens Colonial Marines DLC, Port Royale 3 DLC

Resells for sale:

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) $4

Kingdom of Almaur $4

Phantoms for sale:

Driver Sanfrancisco, Mud, Ridge Racer Unbounded, SSX (UK) $5 (PENDING)

Battle of Tiles EX $2

Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $6

Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

Agarest War $3

Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2 -$5

Would you be interested in a phanty by any chance? I want a resellable aswell
Maybe i can get it, but for how much?

i'm going to change my hdd anytime soon, so thats why i needed the resell slot instead phantom due the reactivation in new hdd

but if you have a good offer for this phantom i can get it

please pm me

i can pay by paypal :)

Looking for Leviathon, Citadel, and Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3.

Trades

Mortal Kombat (2010)

Rachet and clank trilogy hd

The simpsons Arcade

Metal Gear solid

Metal gear solid vr missions

Scott pilgrim vs the world

Shadow of the colossus

pm me if you have any other offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Da Drop

Cyber Sled(ps1)

The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny(ps1)

Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge(ps2)

DBZ: Battle of Z(ps3/vita)

Tomb Raider(ps4)

Batman: Arkham Origins - $11 (resale)
Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $0.83 (phantom)
Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC - $0.67 (phantom)
The Walking Dead: Season 2, Episode 1 - $0.83 (phantom)
Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club DLC - $4 (resale) or $2 (phantom)

anyone wanna gameshare Castlevania Lament of Innocence(ps2)? 

Also, amazon has that new Pac Man game for 20 dolla! ;o

Da Drop

Cyber Sled(ps1)

The Firemen 2: Pete and Danny(ps1)

Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge(ps2)

DBZ: Battle of Z(ps3/vita)

Tomb Raider(ps4)
if sales are bad this week it will be like the third or fourth week in a row of bad drops/sales

which is weird since sony is, on the regular, miles ahead of MS

Cant wait for this! A smoother experience for the only game I play lol...

Same date as ESO though.
Knew I bought the PS3 version for a reason. Free upgrade to PS4! Whoo. I can finally start playing when the PS4 version comes out. I just know the trophy list will be separate for PS4.

Hey guys, idk if any of you did, but i got to redeem a code from HULU GT6 promo.

I thought would be more useful to redeem on a separate account so i could share with more people.

So, i'll give away 3 spots - 2 phantoms/1 resell- here. I'll give preference for Azazel(big thx for the tip on promo) and people who helped or were good to me on my short time here and Kuhlide/Boosted/Raiborg...sorry if i forgot someone.

Anyways, any of you since you're a regular/vet can apply to this, to be true i'm not sure how i'll gonna do this. If anyone has a suggestion let me know.

The other resell spot i thought in keep but i even didn't started GT5, and idk if i'll have time to play both some day. So i'm thinking in donate that to the library, then more people could take advantage of this, including me on future.

@Pravado, the library already has the game or can i donate it?

Well, like i said before idk the better way to do this i just want to share the game i got for free! So any advice i'll hear! Thanks!

You got GT6 for free??

Looking for a Tales of Xillia phantom/resell but resell is prefered. I never played any of those Tales game so this might be a good start.
Edit: Also looking for Tales of Vesperia phantom or resell doesn't matter.
anyone have those?

Sweet Giveaway.

I'm gonna be deleting my PS3 phantom slot soon.

I'm pretty sure I can give it away as a phantom as It has been well over six months since I bought/played it.

I'm just not sure how to do it and would need to dig through my messages to find out who originally sold it to me.
not possible lol, only resells could.

What's that HULU GT6 promo?

Selling 2 phantoms WRC3 + dlc $5 apiece or both for $8. Looking for Top Spin 4.

Hey guys, idk if any of you did, but i got to redeem a code from HULU GT6 promo.

I thought would be more useful to redeem on a separate account so i could share with more people.

So, i'll give away 3 spots - 2 phantoms/1 resell- here. I'll give preference for Azazel(big thx for the tip on promo) and people who helped or were good to me on my short time here and Kuhlide/Boosted/Raiborg...sorry if i forgot someone.

Anyways, any of you since you're a regular/vet can apply to this, to be true i'm not sure how i'll gonna do this. If anyone has a suggestion let me know.

The other resell spot i thought in keep but i even didn't started GT5, and idk if i'll have time to play both some day. So i'm thinking in donate that to the library, then more people could take advantage of this, including me on future.

Well, like i said before idk the better way to do this i just want to share the game i got for free! So any advice i'll hear! Thanks!
In for a GT6 resell!

that would be a great library donation

So, I just discovered that there's DBZ game.. any groups? And is it cross-buy (PS3-Vita)?

That's pretty awesome, didn't even know there was a such thing going on. Not sure i could have applied for this promo anyways, im from europe, and hulu is US only right? Anyways, reall nice to see you doing this for the community :)

Idk if i have any chance in having a part in this, but i would really love a GT6 phanty if possible.

The idea of donating this game to the library sounds really great aswell tho, more people could have a chance of trying it out and it could be in circualtion between a nice amount of people.

My suggestion is, check if any of the guys you would give a share, are interested in it, maybe Aza wouldnt even want a resell, so that way you could donate 1 resell to the library and keep the other one for yourself only. :)

vesperia is disc only
xilia was $10 last week you shoulda jumped on it then
Yeah that was an idiotic move from my part but I had reached the account limit that time and couldn't delete any users. Anyway I am hoping that someone with a resell finish that game soon so I can buy his resell.

I thought more people on the thread knew about HULU giveaway. Saturday, Azazel posted some codes of the promo. Their facebook page gave away a LOT, yeah more than 30 codes for GT6 full game, during this weekend. I was fast and got one! =)

About the giveaway i'll do this way:

I'll give preference on Azazel, if wasn't him i wouldn't have the chance to know about this. Then, Kuhlide, Raiborg and Boosted for personal motives. If they don't reply here i'll contact through PM.

If neither of them want a spot i'll respect the order of those who quoted/PM'd 1st: 

-tokyostomp

-Albani

-akbeast

-Estonian

Will be 3 spots, the other resell i'll donate to the library. 

Glad someone else got a code.  I watched over the weekend for another to do exactly what you did, but didn't get lucky.  I would have given my resell to the library, but since you are already doing that give it to who ever you think should get it (bonus points if they pass it on).

Im interested in a resell of NFS:Rivals for PS4, contact me if you have a share for sale.

OR

NFS:R (PS4)

Resell 35$

1. EstonianBeast

Phantom 25$

I will sweeten the deal for anyone who shall take the phanty.

Got a case of the man flu, it's the worst. Now I may not be medically qualified to make this judgment but playing videogames helps cure this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back