Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3 $60)
Resells ($20)
1.Emoney244
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper
2.Teh Reaper

Add yourself if interested only one more slot left!! please have feedback.

Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $0.83 (phantom)
Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC - $0.67 (phantom)
Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club DLC - $4 (resale) or $2 (phantom)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone out there can make a resell of "Marvel Vs Capcom 2", which recently got delisted from PSN, available, please PM me.  Thanks.

I logged into qriocity for a resell account that I bought from someone a while ago which has a game released last year. When I went to activations, it showed 3 PS3s activated. Is this a glitch?

http://The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4: Your Questions Answered

[customspoiler='The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4']Will playing online with The Elder Scrolls Online have a separate subscription compared to PlayStation Plus? — @NathanaelMoner
A PlayStation Plus membership is not required to play The Elder Scrolls Online. PS4 players will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay—nothing more.

Will PS4 servers be split between EU and NA, or will we be on one megaserver? — @TsoriGaming
They will be split. PS4 users will play The Elder Scrolls Online on either the European PS4 megaserver or the North American PS4 megaserver. We’ll share more details about how this will work closer to launch.

Will PS4 users be on the same severs as PC users? — @Adzaofoz
PS4 users will have their own dedicated ESO megaservers (European and North American). PC and Mac users will not be on the PS4 megaservers. This is good news for PS4 players as they won’t have to worry about contending with higher-level PC players when ESO launches on PS4.

How much space will it take up on the PS4 HDD? — @DexMProductions
While details aren’t yet finalized, PS4 offers an HDD with a tremendous amount of memory. There is plenty of HDD memory available for the game and for years of continuous post-launch content that will be released for The Elder Scrolls Online.

Will PvE instances, like dungeons, offer a single player mode? — @maheirem
The Elder Scrolls Online is an MMO that was designed to give the gamer freedom to play with others, or alone. That said, there are instances and areas that are specifically designed and tuned to be taken on with friends.

When does the PlayStation beta start? And when should we expect beta invites? — @Wretched86
We do not yet have a date or timeframe to share, but we can assure you that there will be an ESO beta exclusively for PlayStation 4 fans later this year. Keep an eye on elderscrollsonline.com, as well as here on PlayStation.Blog, for further details![/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Sly Cooper the movie']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFNJW8AoYSs[/customspoiler]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/28/sly-cooper-animated-film-revealed/

[customspoiler='The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4']Will playing online with The Elder Scrolls Online have a separate subscription compared to PlayStation Plus? — @NathanaelMoner
A PlayStation Plus membership is not required to play The Elder Scrolls Online. PS4 players will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay—nothing more.

Will PS4 servers be split between EU and NA, or will we be on one megaserver? — @TsoriGaming
They will be split. PS4 users will play The Elder Scrolls Online on either the European PS4 megaserver or the North American PS4 megaserver. We’ll share more details about how this will work closer to launch.

PS4 users will have their own dedicated ESO megaservers (European and North American). PC and Mac users will not be on the PS4 megaservers. This is good news for PS4 players as they won’t have to worry about contending with higher-level PC players when ESO launches on PS4.

While details aren’t yet finalized, PS4 offers an HDD with a tremendous amount of memory. There is plenty of HDD memory available for the game and for years of continuous post-launch content that will be released for The Elder Scrolls Online.

The Elder Scrolls Online is an MMO that was designed to give the gamer freedom to play with others, or alone. That said, there are instances and areas that are specifically designed and tuned to be taken on with friends.

When does the PlayStation beta start? And when should we expect beta invites? — @Wretched86
We do not yet have a date or timeframe to share, but we can assure you that there will be an ESO beta exclusively for PlayStation 4 fans later this year. Keep an eye on elderscrollsonline.com, as well as here on PlayStation.Blog, for further details![/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Sly Cooper the movie']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFNJW8AoYSs[/customspoiler]

Read from few people who are part the Elder Scrolls Online Beta was meh

The character models in the trailer look so grotesque, hope they change them to look more like the Thieves in time models at least lol.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3 $60)
Resells ($20)
1.teh reaper
2.teh reaper
Phantom($10)

Add yourself if interested I'll take both of the resells instead let's fill up! Please have feedback!

Store has updated.

For Sale:

Final Fantasy 13-2 Phantom - $1.67

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $4

Available for rent:

Dishonored and all trophy DLC

All current DLC for BioShock Infinite

Vergil's Downfall

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3 $60 1.9gb)
Resells ($20)
1.teh reaper
2.teh reaper
Phantom($10)
1.Strange

one more slot! lets fill up :D!

This dragon ball sucked imo. I played the demo and I didn't like it at all and believe me I am a big fan of DB. We really need a Dragon Ball game with a story mode not just some random matches without any cutscenes or a litle back story. Damn I miss the old Budokai and Budokai Tenkaitchi games.

Anyone know if DBZ: BoZ has a language select option? If Japanese voices are selectable, I'd probably be interested in the game. Still waiting to hear about the Gundam EXVS Full Boost digital info.

Anyone have a clue what's NA/US PS+ IGC for February are going to be?

EU is getting BioShock Infinite, Metro Last Light, and Outlast

Anyone have a trial PS+ code for like $1 or whatever? The new DBZ game is only $31 with a code. I'd be down to start a group for that.
lol that's for the vita. Pretty sure ps3 is $60.

game looks interesting 4v4 but I wasn't digging the game play from the demo.

gundam Full burst isn't out til the end of Jan and not sure if the base game is on psn.

lol that's for the vita. Pretty sure ps3 is $60.

game looks interesting 4v4 but I wasn't digging the game play from the demo.

gundam Full burst isn't out til the end of Jan and not sure if the base game is on psn.
Gundam EXVS. Full Boost standard is supposed to drop on psn jp as digital dl. The only thing that troubles me is the online pass and japan account lock to play online. So I'm not even sure if it's just best to buy a physical copy over the digital version.

PS3 Pre-Order

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII ($59.99)

Price Changes
Batman: Arkham Origins     $49.99     
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate     $29.99     
Grid 2     $29.99     
Hot Wheels World’s Best Driver     $19.99     
Killer Is Dead     $29.99
Killer Is Dead – Smooth Operator Pack     $2.99     
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes     $29.99     
One Piece Pirate Warriors     $19.99
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2     $29.99
One Piece Pirate Warriors DLC Pack     $9.99

Other Sales
Assassin’s Creed     $9.99     
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – The Da Vinci Disappearance     $4.99     
Assassin’s Creed II – Sequence 12: Battle Of Forli     $1.99     
Assassin’s Creed II – Sequence 13: Bonfire Of The Vanities & Secret Locations     $3.49     
Assassin’s Creed II – Sequence 13: Bonfire Of The Vanities     $1.99     
Assassin’s Creed II Deluxe Edition Digital     $9.99     
Assassin’s Creed III – Season Pass     $14.99
Assassin’s Creed III     $14.99     
Assassin’s Creed III Liberation     $13.49     
Assassin’s Creed III Ultimate Edition     $25.49     
Assassin’s Creed Revelations – Ancestors Character Pack     $1.99     
Assassin’s Creed Revelations – Mediterranean Map Pack     $4.99     
Assassin’s Creed Revelations – The Lost Archive     $4.99     
Assassin’s Creed Revelations     $9.99     
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines     $9.99     
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood     $9.99     
Curve Studios Mega Bundle     $14.99     
Ethan: Meteor Hunter     $6.99     
Game Of Thrones     $9.99     
Madden NFL 13     $13.99     
Stardrone + Breakquest Extra Evolution Bundle     $6.99     
Stella Deus     $4.99     
Take Over The World Bundle     $2.99     
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct      $14.99

I logged into qriocity for a resell account that I bought from someone a while ago which has a game released last year. When I went to activations, it showed 3 PS3s activated. Is this a glitch?
someone probably activated a movie/music slot, which is separate from a game slot. you wouldn't be allowed 3 activations on an acct with a game from last year otherwise

anyone wanna do ac games group? I'd do from 1 to 4 if possible I might do two resells depends on cost if not I'll do one
There is an old account floating around with all of the AC games ( minus AC 4 )

I had a share long ago - I think jblenzy had/has it, message him. Dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back