Phantom
1. AshtonReeves
2. Supremacy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouuu some Shares-Drama!!!

Dooo "Share" dem deeets!!!

Seriously take it up in PMs

this thread is about serious bizznaz.
True, we wouldn't the thread to be deleted because of some petty drama.

Anyhow, any one know what's Sony's stance on PSN refunds? I just bought a game and Im bored to tears.

Anyhow, any one know what's Sony's stance on PSN refunds? I just bought a game and Im bored to tears.
The only time ive asked to be refunded was when Infamous 2 went free for PS+

Like 2 days before they announced it was free for plus, they had a sale where the "complete" (like 2 skins and a power) edition was like $17, for plus members only. So I bought it...then 2 days later it was FREE for plus members. So I called them and told them and after some hemming and hawing they removed it from my download list and refunded my account the $17.

So far in this Era of Digital Downloads (I feel old) Refunds on Digital Goods is usually denied.

Some places have refundable for the 1st 30 days (14, 7 days).

But I do think I read some where all sales on PSN are Final.

I just started Diablo 3, and I know a few of you have played it so I have a question.

I'm playing on normal, and I just got destroyed by some ghost thing guarding a crown I had to pick up. I died like 4 times, and just kept respawning at my corpse. Is there any negative to dying? I figured a gold loss or something, but all my gold and items were still intact. Maybe an XP loss? I wasn't really paying attention to what I had before I started and kept getting killed.

I just started Diablo 3, and I know a few of you have played it so I have a question.

I'm playing on normal, and I just got destroyed by some ghost thing guarding a crown I had to pick up. I died like 4 times, and just kept respawning at my corpse. Is there any negative to dying? I figured a gold loss or something, but all my gold and items were still intact. Maybe an XP loss? I wasn't really paying attention to what I had before I started and kept getting killed.
I want to say items degrade, but it's been a while since I played. Hit me up to play, I'm only at the beginning of act 2.

from gamefaqs

You don't start losing armor durability until you are above level 10

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718652-diablo-iii/67157389

It will degrade your armor. However, the real thing to is is to get to Inferno so I highly suggest playing on easy until you get all the way up in the game. You need to get 5 million gold which takes a very long time but goes much quicker in the high game levels. Once again this is a reason to just get to inferno as quickly as possible. No point in frustrating yourself playing on a really hard difficulty in normal game mode.

I want to say items degrade, but it's been a while since I played. Hit me up to play, I'm only at the beginning of act 2.
What Pravado said as long as your not playing Hardcore which is once you die you start from the beginning.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Death

Just adding on what people said, any death you have in game decreases your armor in 10%, so after 8-9 deaths you're on red status so any one hit gets you killed. The worst id if you have 10 deaths you get naked and this is akward lol

Anyways if this is happening push right on directional, get back to blacksmith and repair your armor.

And follow what Boosted said, play Normal/Nightmare/hell/Inferno modes on easy bc the difficult don't change anything at your favor. When you reach lvl60 and paragon lvs, you can adventure the modes on higher difficults called Master I/II/III/IV/V. On Master your chances of getting more gold, xp increases.

Edit: About Hardcore mode, yeah, one hit and you have to start over a new char from zero. Yet the only trophie attached to this mode is to reach lv30. Isn't to much difficult but can be frustating if you dan't take care. i recommend play w/ at least one more guy in a party, and do'nt skip anything on stage, look for everything, kill all monsters, and take your time choosing better equipaments. And choose a range class like witch doctor and demon hunter(the better imo)

Now I'm confused about Diablo, because I thought normal was the difficulty. I just started the game and picked normal. I don't recall seeing an option beyond that. So is normal a game mode, and not a difficulty? I looked in game options and couldn't find anything about changing my difficulty. I just started though, so I could always start over. Or just keep playing, it's not like it's that hard. Just that one jerk gave me some trouble.

Just adding on what people said, any death you have in game decreases your armor in 10%, so after 8-9 deaths you're on red status so any one hit gets you killed. The worst id if you have 10 deaths you get naked and this is akward lol

Anyways if this is happening push right on directional, get back to blacksmith and repair your armor.

And follow what Boosted said, play Normal/Nightmare/hell/Inferno modes on easy bc the difficult don't change anything at your favor. When you reach lvl60 and paragon lvs, you can adventure the modes on higher difficults called Master I/II/III/IV/V. On Master your chances of getting more gold, xp increases.

Edit: About Hardcore mode, yeah, one hit and you have to start over a new char from zero. Yet the only trophie attached to this mode is to reach lv30. Isn't to much difficult but can be frustating if you dan't take care. i recommend play w/ at least one more guy in a party, and do'nt skip anything on stage, look for everything, kill all monsters, and take your time choosing better equipaments. And choose a range class like witch doctor and demon hunter(the better imo)
Just a trick that I found as well is that you can back up your saved game to your online storage if you have PS+. I died with a level 51 character on hardcore but luckily I was able to go to my online storage and I only went back to level 47. Much better than having to start over.

Now I'm confused about Diablo, because I thought normal was the difficulty. I just started the game and picked normal. I don't recall seeing an option beyond that. So is normal a game mode, and not a difficulty? I looked in game options and couldn't find anything about changing my difficulty. I just started though, so I could always start over. Or just keep playing, it's not like it's that hard. Just that one jerk gave me some trouble.
Normal is a game mode and easy is a difficulty.

If nobody has grabbed these two yet, I wouldn't mind jumpin in on them.
Infamous Second Son (3)

$35
1. azazael13
----------------
$25
2. 4thHorseman

or

$30

1. azazael13
----------------
$20
2. 4thHorseman

-------------

$10 (locked phantom)

3. ???

I know there were like 3 people here who liked the locked phantom slots.

Infamous Second Son (3)

$35
1. azazael13
----------------
$25
2. 4thHorseman

or

$30

1. azazael13
----------------
$20
2. 4thHorseman

-------------

$10 (locked phantom)

3. Banx

I know there were like 3 people here who liked the locked phantom slots.

I can take locked phantom

Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $0.83 (phantom)
Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC - $0.67 (phantom)
Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club DLC - $4 (resale) or $2 (phantom)

Infamous Second Son

$30

----------------
$20
tokyostomp

-------------

$10 (locked phantom)

3. ???

I can contribute $20PSN if someone wants to make a group

Just out of curiosity what would you guys do if you timeshared an account from someone and the owner of the account kept changing the password? I've been kept offline and have had no success deactivating the account because even after I was told the password it still won't let me login to deactivate it.

Infamous Second Son
$30
----------------
$20
tokyostomp
-------------
$10 (locked phantom)
3. ???

I can contribute $20PSN if someone wants to make a group
a lock phantom doesn't earn trophies on his main and he has to know the password to the account to even access to content.. Man isn't that kinda dangerous? Lol

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - $3 (PS3 phantom)

Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $0.83 (phantom)
Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC - $0.67 (phantom)
Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club DLC - $4 (resale) or $2 (phantom)
I should assume that with that Black Flag price this is scammish, right? Or is this a reputable user/typical price?

Ill play with you lol just started and about to go after the crown. My psn is Chocolat_Thunda

jlazenby1 is a previously banned user/scammer, he defrauded my friend out of a $60 deposit and two re-sells.
lol says the guy with 1 post who got feedback from GordonGecko http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/483303-longnight92/?tab=feedback&filter=others

Why don't you go play with your model friends in your 4M mansion instead of waisting your time here, dude?

Guys, don't respond. Please remove your posts. I will report him. Once his post is gone, I will remove this one.
He's wohlstand BTW, and GordonGecko is still not banned. Worst thread troll ever, he left me neg feedback (just got removed)

Wait now, hold on people. There maybe more to this story. Noob, please explain yourself. Or if this is just a random posting crap again.. I'll delete my post immediately
You're the kind of person that would fall for Nigerian scams lol

Trophy is good. I believe a lot of slots were that cheap because of sales and the upgrade fee.
did business with Trophy DLC recently, not a problem. I'm not sure I've seen you around before but with your forum feedback perhaps he'll let you DL before paying?

I'm helping people out in Diablo 3. Add me if you want some materials and gear. PSN kaiser_von_metz

Resell - Diablo III $15 OBO.

looking for diablo 3 and madden 25 phantom slots all ps3 im helping my bro to get these by next weekend  or wednesday im gonna do all that work for him lol maybe ac4 or batman phantom he rather to keep these games ill be at his house next week

Yeah, indeed. When i started i was kind lost, i didn't understood how it works at first either.

Diablo3 modes are: Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno. Each mode comes after you beat the game on previously.

Difficulties are: Easy, Normal, Hard, Master (1 to 5).
On Master difficulties, you get more gold/exp. Easy,Normal and hard don't have difference so if you are going for trophies and want it fast is better play all modes til inferno on easy.
After you reach a Paragon lvl(after lvl60) you can try Master since you need to get 5million gold for trophie. Each player that enters on your party will raise the exp/gold you get, so as many friends playing in your game better.

For last, there are 2 types of character you can create: Regular and Hardcore. After you reach lvl10 w/ you regular char on Normal mode, you can create a Hardcore char. With regulars you can die and continue w/ you game, Hardcore ones are death=start from zero.
Or you can use @Boosted tricky and use a Plus cloud to continue from last save.

Just a trick that I found as well is that you can back up your saved game to your online storage if you have PS+. I died with a level 51 character on hardcore but luckily I was able to go to my online storage and I only went back to level 47. Much better than having to start over.
Nice! My 1st Hardcore char went to lvl20 and died, if i knew at the time would save some time and frustation.
After we played that day me and my brother continued to play til i got lvl30 and the trophie.
Now, i just going for the money and playing w/ a regular char bc will be faster since on Master difficulties you die a lot.

Stil on d3 subject, If anyone has a advanced char(regular not hardcore) and want to play add me. I'm playing now on inferno Master 2/3 w/ a paragon lvl15 char.

a lock phantom doesn't earn trophies on his main and he has to know the password to the account to even access to content.. Man isn't that kinda dangerous? Lol
As far as I know they doesn't actually have to have the current password. They have log in in once to download and activate. After that they don't need to connect to PSN to play.

I'm still looking for a need rivals ps4 resell
Can pay by paypal (only for verified accounts) or psn cards if member are thrusted

I also would like to start a group
Infamous second son - march, 21
Mgs v ground zeroes - march, 18

1 acc for this two games

Resell:
Bigodon - 60$

Phantom:
- 30$

Accepting paypal payment (my acc is verified) or psn cards
I also five preference from people who did at least one group, since i'm not phantom on this one.

Selling Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, PM me if interested.

Looks like the other Lightning Returns group is full so I'm gonna start a new one as well as 2 other groups. Feel free to add yourself or PM me if interested in joining.

1) Lightning Returns!
 ($60)

Resell-$20

1) Jersiah
2)

Phantom-$10

1)

2)

2) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($40)

Resell-$13.33

1) Will
2)