CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in Earth Defense Force 2025 this coming Tuesday (US only, EU is later)? Supposed to be $49.99 but don't quote me to that :p

I'd be in for a phantom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_GJiYk3Vi0

Any interest in Earth Defense Force 2025 this coming Tuesday (US only, EU is later)? Supposed to be $49.99 but don't quote me to that :p

I'd be in for a phantom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_GJiYk3Vi0
In! Hopefully I should get some extra spending money.

Earth Defense Force

Resell

1. Pancakes (host)

phantom

2.x9248

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $10
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Uhh Facebook connect...

Also damn I realized that there are so many great releases this and next month.

@Yanksfan  Late reply but yeah Suikoden 1 was good but Suikoden II felt like the upgraded version so I tend to forget about it,  

EDF EDF EDF EDF

Anyone picked up the Earth Defense Portable?
I just knew you were going to join :D

Yeah I pick it up just yesterday.

Anyone selling a vita account/phantom?
If you want a phantom and understand that you can't earn trophies/change the account, I can sell you mine. Pm me if you want the list of vita games.

Think I was the first person who posted the video of one of the new classes. How far along are you because I'm done with the Easy and Normal for both classes but having problems finishing Hard.
Not that far along, just downloaded the game lol. I'm down to help but I probably need to get better items/guns first. Do you level up in this one?

Not that far along, just downloaded the game lol. I'm down to help but I probably need to get better items/guns first. Do you level up in this one?
Nope, enemies drop 4 types of items. 2 items heal you, 1 item that looks like a suitcase adds weapons and the last looks like a bulletproof vest that adds 1 point of health. I don't mind giving you a hand because its a pain to try to find a game and majority of the time people are playing on insane which is almost an instant kill for me.

I have Ep1 of the The Walking Dead Season 2 available and not being used. If anyone wants to timeshare it for free, let me know

GTA V

$11.66

---------

$5.84

1. Apollyon

Nope, enemies drop 4 types of items. 2 items heal you, 1 item that looks like a suitcase adds weapons and the last looks like a bulletproof vest that adds 1 point of health. I don't mind giving you a hand because its a pain to try to find a game and majority of the time people are playing on insane which is almost an instant kill for me.
Do you think I can hold my own if I play hard with you? Anyway I'll be playing in a couple hours offline to get a feel for things.

Also anyone interested in J-Stars Victory Vs? Coming out in March in Japan and it has a lot of shonen Jump series. Naruto, Saint Seiya, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakasho, JoJo, Fist of the North Star, Bleach, One Piece, and a bunch of other series.

Do you think I can hold my own if I play hard with you? Anyway I'll be playing in a couple hours offline to get a feel for things.

Also anyone interested in J-Stars Victory Vs? Coming out in March in Japan and it has a lot of shonen Jump series. Naruto, Saint Seiya, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakasho, JoJo, Fist of the North Star, Bleach, One Piece, and a bunch of other series.
I would stick with normal unless we can find 2 people to join us that are well equipped. Are we sure EDF 2025 will come out on PSN?

I would stick with normal unless we can find 2 people to join us that are well equipped. Are we sure EDF 2025 will come out on PSN?
Normal is pretty easy so far, then again I'm early in the game. I should be better equipped to play hard in a day or so.

And yes it should be out on PSN since all the other games were and it's out on Japanese PSN. I'm totally going to be rocking the lancer.

Normal is pretty easy so far, then again I'm early in the game. I should be better equipped to play hard in a day or so.

And yes it should be out on PSN since all the other games were and it's out on Japanese PSN. I'm totally going to be rocking the lancer.
Only reason I'm asking is I don't see the preorder on the PSN and I know there are a few preorder bonus weapons that comes with the disc version

Isn't EDF only 3 player co op?
Portable and 2025 are 4 player co-op. The Insect Armageddon if I recall is only 3 players and available for 7.99 on PSN right now.

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Also, SELLING A LBP Rare CODE.
All shares combined for $20

Here's the up to date list on the Ass Creed Liberation free share:

1. Albani310 (passed twice)

2. Emoney244 (currently out)

3. cobolatrix

4. Menewbe

5. SnowVixen

6. jlazenby1

7. Usuyami

8. Trueblade

Completed:

1. Pravado

2. Y2JD

Not adding new people, just posting the status in case people are wondering where we currently are.

Has anyone gotten around the Deactivation-not-working problem as of late?

Finished a GS group and when Host went to deactivate everything happened normally, BUT the systems are still activated according to PSN and SEN.

The deactivation button is still there (that Yellow message telling you, that you cant deactivate YET, isnt there) but when you click for the 2nd time the Yellow message come up on another page.

Has anyone gotten around the Deactivation-not-working problem as of late?

Finished a GS group and when Host went to deactivate everything happened normally, BUT the systems are still activated according to PSN and SEN.

The deactivation button is still there (that Yellow message telling you, that you cant deactivate YET, isnt there) but when you click for the 2nd time the Yellow message come up on another page.
We need this posted somewhere because I keep on typing the same solution each time. I think something is wrong with the Q and the only solution has been the same one posted every few pages:

Similar thing that happened to one of my groups. With 2 active PS3 create the Account on your PS3 (Assuming that your not one of the phantoms) and active it. You should get an error message that there is only 2 active PS3 for this account. Open up Q and verify that you see 3 PS3 that's active under Games. Now go back to your PS3 and Deactivate the Account. Go back to the Q and should be able to deactivate all Accounts. If this doesn't work then call Sony and during the hold time think of a very good story to tell the Rep on why the Account name is Im_saving_myself_66%_by_ripping_off_Sony.

We need this posted somewhere because I keep on typing the same solution each time. I think something is wrong with the Q and the only solution has been the same one posted every few pages:

Similar thing that happened to one of my groups. With 2 active PS3 create the Account on your PS3 (Assuming that your not one of the phantoms) and active it. You should get an error message that there is only 2 active PS3 for this account. Open up Q and verify that you see 3 PS3 that's active under Games. Now go back to your PS3 and Deactivate the Account. Go back to the Q and should be able to deactivate all Accounts. If this doesn't work then call Sony and during the hold time think of a very good story to tell the Rep on why the Account name is Im_saving_myself_66%_by_ripping_off_Sony.
Lol Rpg, will try.

on a similar note,

Has anyone had multiple TImeouts trying to sign into US PSN ?

NISA 2014 Lineup Detailed
  • Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (PS Vita — Summer 2014)
  • Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita — Fall 2014)
  • Fairy Fencer F (PS3 — 2014)
  • Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3 — 2014)
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3 — March 2014)
  • Demon Gaze (PS Vita — April 2014)
  • Mugen Souls Z (PS3 — 2014)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection (PS Vita — 2014)

NISA 2014 Lineup Detailed

• Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (PS Vita — Summer 2014)
  • Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita — Fall 2014)
  • Fairy Fencer F (PS3 — 2014)
  • Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3 — 2014)
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3 — March 2014)
  • Demon Gaze (PS Vita — April 2014)
  • Mugen Souls Z (PS3 — 2014)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection (PS Vita — 2014)
Saw the trailers for Fairy Fencer F and Demon Gaze and perked my interest. Anyone see anything for The Witch and Hundred Knights?

Nevermind, Google is your friend. The Witch and Hundred Knights gameplay reminds me a little of the first DeathSpank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back