CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh, where have I heard this before? :D
I do this and sell em off at discounts. You just want to make sure it wasn't funded with a CC. You also have an assholish sig

On another note, is Batman: Arkham Origins any good? I'm not a fan of superhero games so I don't know if I wanna give it a try. Some dude just gave it to me as a freebie disc.

I'll be getting that Hundred Knights game on disc since I preordered on Amazon when they had it listed at $20. One of the few times I've seen something like that fast enough to snag it.

I do this and sell em off at discounts. You just want to make sure it wasn't funded with a CC. You also have an assholish sig

On another note, is Batman: Arkham Origins any good? I'm not a fan of superhero games so I don't know if I wanna give it a try. Some dude just gave it to me as a freebie disc.
A free game is a free game.

Gauging interest to see if anyone wants to do a super gameshare with several March games

Right now I was thinking of a couple but more can be added.

Dark Souls II + South Park

Resell

1. Bill123 (Host)

Phantom

2. Reo 15x

Thread Regulars ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Gauging interest to see if anyone wants to do a super gameshare with several March games

Resell

1. Bill123 (Host)

Phantom

Thread Regulars ONLY
I would be down for a phantom.

Resell

1. Bill123 (Host)

Phantom

2. Reo 15x

Thread Regulars ONLY
guess this excludes me since Im only active when looking for a game to play:(

buying resells/phantom :( i buy depending what i want.
You buy depending on what you want? Great Scott, thats genius. It could change everything!

Timeshares available for MGS HD Collection & Xillia.
Selling COD Ghost PS3

I had to talk to a rep yesterday, due to the deactivation glitch, and they didn't even question it. I just gave them the email/pass and it was done. Almost like they expected it, andI didn't have to give them a whole line of BS.

guess this excludes me since Im only active when looking for a game to play:(
Or, you know, you could just ask him through pm instead of assuming and posting about it like a wounded animal to illicit some sort of sympathetic response from the thread. Or not.

off topic but anyone here with an extra Titanfall beta code for pc that can hook me up? ;o   

Don't forget that Strider and Rayman Legends come out for ps4 on tuesday!  Rayman is $40 and Strider is only $15!

Castlevania: LOS 2 ( 2/25)

r-$20

----

p-$10

1.snakey

put me in for a South Park phantom if im not in one already

off topic but anyone here with an extra Titanfall beta code for pc that can hook me up? ;o

Don't forget that Strider and Rayman Legends come out for ps4 on tuesday! Rayman is $40 and Strider is only $15!

Castlevania: LOS 2 ( 2/25)

r-$20
----
p-$10
1.snakey

put me in for a South Park phantom if im not in one already
south park
resell
pancakes
phantom
catspit(?)
snakeu(?)

You buy depending on what you want? Great Scott, thats genius. It could change everything!

Timeshares available for MGS HD Collection & Xillia.
Selling COD Ghost PS3

I had to talk to a rep yesterday, due to the deactivation glitch, and they didn't even question it. I just gave them the email/pass and it was done. Almost like they expected it, andI didn't have to give them a whole line of BS.

Or, you know, you could just ask him through pm instead of assuming and posting about it like a wounded animal to illicit some sort of sympathetic response from the thread. Or not.
it was a joke lol calm your tits

Resell

1. Bill123 (Host)

Phantom

2. Reo 15x

Sorry for clarification I meant No Newbies.

Also Selling:

1 Resell Slot with Battlefield 4 Premium + Battlefield 3 Premium - $30 paypal

Resell

1. Bill123 (Host)

Phantom

1. rosterking

2. Reo 15x

Sorry for clarification I meant No Newbies.

Also Selling:

1 Resell Slot with Battlefield 4 Premium + Battlefield 3 Premium - $30 paypal
I'll take a phantome slot if it's just Dark Souls II.

Resell

1. Bill123 (Host)

2. HyeVltg3

Phantom

1. Rosterking

2. Reo 15x

Thread Regulars ONLY
Are both game $60?

that 40 Resell and 20 Phants ?

oh okay, I was just a reference.. Also, how am I assholish in my sig? I still sort of talk to her.. There's just an elephant in the room now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back