CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record, you guys don't need to buy the final fantasy LR garbs. they're not that great compared to what you can find in the game already, and the game is incredibly easy to platinum

if you have the cloud preorder garb you can use that basically the entire game. don't waste money on crap outfits, it supports them making lazy dlc and they will continue to do it as long as ppl buy it
While it's true that they aren't needed for the platinum, for the max-out-everything purists that would inevitably play the game on the hardest difficulty and want the strongest weapons, the DLC gear seem to have higher upgrade caps than the stuff I unlocked in the game.

Quick question, I know with some of the ps3s you could do a full backup of the HDD with all the game downloads, but does the ps4? Like say I but a phantom and want to upgrade the HDD at a later date, is there a way to back that up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder, anyone trying to sell off their shares that they have donated to the library will be removed from the library without the ability to come back. You have the right to remove them, but I also have the right to remove you in turn.

Just a reminder, anyone trying to sell off their shares that they have donated to the library will be removed from the library without the ability to come back. You have the right to remove them, but I also have the right to remove you in turn.

lmao

I feel like every time you talk about the library you should use some sort of dark red, bolded font - every post is always so threatening and dictator-like! Yowzers.

I feel like every time you talk about the library you should use some sort of dark red, bolded font - every post is always so threatening and dictator-like! Yowzers.
How would I say that in a non-dictator way?

From an outside perspective it might seem that way, but the guys within the library know what's up. I've received 3 PMs telling me someone was trying to sell their shares off, so clearly it is not only me that thinks it's grimey to do that. I have zero tolerance for people trying to game the system.

For the record, that only applies to shares you used to get into the library. So let's say you donated like... batman or something to gain entry, but then once you got in you also donated call of duty or something.. you still have the right to pull call of duty without repercussion, but not batman.

How would I say that in a non-dictator way?

From an outside perspective it might seem that way, but the guys within the library know what's up. I've received 3 PMs telling me someone was trying to sell their shares off, so clearly it is not only me that thinks it's grimey to do that. I have zero tolerance for people trying to game the system.

For the record, that only applies to shares you used to get into the library. So let's say you donated like... batman or something to gain entry, but then once you got in you also donated call of duty or something.. you still have the right to pull call of duty without repercussion, but not batman.
Just to get clarification, would you allow the person to swap out their 'entry' share if it is mutually beneficial to both sides to do so?

Just to get clarification, would you allow the person to swap out their 'entry' share if it is mutually beneficial to both sides to do so?
If I approve it, I don't see why not. But i'm not gonna approve someone trying to swap out something like... i dunno, rayman legends for thomas was alone

games gotta be somewhat equal quality and have the same potential to be rented

key thing is, if you think you're gonna want to sell a game in the future (or if you smoked all your crack/spent all your lunch money that your mom gave you, and really need that extra $3-5 you'd get from selling), just don't put it in the library

Selling

Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus (resell) $2

Looking to Timeshare

Mass Effect 3 DLC

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Anyone want to go in on the Freedom Cry assassins creed 4 thing for ps4 with me? It's $15 and a standalone game, I'm looking for a nonsell spot.

Might as well bump my whole phantom WTS list in the process:

The Last of Us: Left Behind (NA) - $2.50 all slots pending

Lego Marvel Superheroes (PS3) - $4

God of War: Ascension - $2.50

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - $3

Assassin's Creed 4 (PS3) - $5

Assassin's Creed 4 (PS4) - $10

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F - $7

Dragon's Crown + Catherine (one account) - $8

Persona 4 Arena - $2.50
Still got AC4 ps3 for sale?

Starting new AC4 for ps3 group from amazon $24.99

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PS3

Resell ($8.33)

1:ccxxii22 (host)

2:

Phantom ($4.16)

1:ccxxii22

2:

Looking for CoD:Ghosts ps3 resell or phant.

Anyone want the first 2 DLCs from Borderlands 2 on two separate accounts (Scarlett and Torque)?  I have resells of both and never got int othe game - so I will likely never ever play them-

I'm selling each for $1 a piece or both for $1.50.

Also - FIFA 13, only $3 (resell)

Might be interested in Terraria and Dragon's Crown resells if anyone wants to start a group for those. Hopefully we can get the PS+ pricing.
If you can get a full group by tomorrow, I have an account with a PS+ trial on it that I can use to host.

Bump

Looking for last of us left behind dlc, North America
If there is enough interest, maybe we can start a new group.
Resell ($5):
Phantom ($2.50):
1. GP2
Will take a resell slot if absolutely necessary. Need a host.
If anyone can fill me in on the rules of timesharing that might be another viable option.

For games on PS4 and PS3, can you split them into 6 shares, 3 phantoms 3 resells? Seen a few listings with only 5 shares, but would think it would work with 6. Just curious.

Real quick can someone PM me the deets for phantoms. I think I got it, but I just wanna make sure. I haven't hosted since the 5 share days and I don't wanna fuck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back