CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPSMaster

Sent Yesterday, 05:36 AM

Sorry This Is Moderator. FPSMaster has been removed due to violation of site rules. If you would like us to refund you your money please respond with your paypal email and password so that we may review, process, and refund your money. Thank You

Resale 12.00

1.Dormin

Phantom. 6.00

1. Reo 15x

2. MrRosales

can give up a 7 day pass to lower it by 5

One more and a host and we should be all set

Price is wrong as phantoms will only have access to the first dlc.
Ok so what's the pricing?

Is it more like
Ps4 resell $11
Ps4 phantom $5.66

Ps3 resell $11 each
Ps3 phantom $5.67 each

That makes all the resells equal $33 and the phantoms equal $17 total.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it more like
Ps4 resell $11
Ps4 phantom $5.66

Ps3 resell $11 each
Ps3 phantom $5.67 each

ill just take a ps3 resell of the season pass for ghosts, so plz swap me over from phantom to resell =)

Cod ghosts season pass
ps4 resell $14.16
1. stuntman21
phantom $2.50
2. akbeast17

ps3 resell $14.16 each
1. cesart19
2. ScytheX3
phantom $2.50 each
1. stuntman21
2. stuntman21

Is it more like
Ps4 resell $11
Ps4 phantom $5.66

Ps3 resell $11 each
Ps3 phantom $5.67 each

More like this. I think PS4 shares should pay a little more and maybe the phantoms should pay a little more since it is a season pass but the price for phantoms for the first dlc is $2.50

s4 resell $14.16
Ps4 phantom $2.50

Ps3 resell $14.16 each
Ps3 phantom $2.50 each

Hey guys, I'm still sorta new to gamesharing since I never had a PS3. I have 3 phantoms on my ps4 now.

If I have to send Sony a ps4 due to an hdmi issue, am I going to lose the phantoms I had?

There's only one map pack out so far, right? Based on the actual amount of content phantoms are paying for, shouldn't they be paying 1/8 of the resells' share, not 1/2?
I'm new to the ps4 sharing stuff, I figured $5.66 was cheaper than paying $15 for the pack, plus you get the goodies that only season pass holders get.

Hey guys, I'm still sorta new to gamesharing since I never had a PS3. I have 3 phantoms on my ps4 now.

If I have to send Sony a ps4 due to an hdmi issue, am I going to lose the phantoms I had?
Not unless they format your PS4, or send you a different PS4.

As long as they dont delete anything off your PS4, and they send you back the same PS4 you sent them, you should be fine... But im not sure if its standard policy for them to format it. Never sent anything in to them.

Anybody have a dark souls 2 phantom?

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

[quote name="Teh Reaper" post="11565873" timestamp="1393565085"]Anybody have a dark souls 2 phantom?

Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper
2.refraxion

Add yourself if interested please have feedback![/quote]

Adding myself!

FFX / X-2 HD

Resell:
1. HyeVltg3
2. Bastiartadi

Phantom:
1. Pravado
2. Reo 15x
Completed sending PMs out actually too early. I'll host, easier than a phantom hosting.

Starting group as I'm a HUGE Kojima and MGS fan.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (19.99 PSN) [03/18]

|6.67|

1. HyeVltg3

++++++++++

|3.34|

Looking for:

- Contrast Resell

- rain Resell

If its a warranty claim, call/email them ask what they "can" do.

Its written in lots of places that you should backup your data.

as its a hardware issue, theres a high chance they'll just not waste time and give you a refurb PS4 saying that they "fixed" it.

lots of Manufactures do that with electronics, costs more labor money to open your specific device up and fix it, its actually cheaper to send you a refurb while they fix your original Device so the next customer that sends their broken product in, they can just send them your now-fixed device.

Actually, just double checked and I have one share of each of these groups to sell:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Not necessarely looking for PayPal. Also looking for NIntendo Club pins/eShop games.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 4 (NA region), Summer 2014

Resell (TBD)

1. Trueblade (depends on price for me, I can also host)

Illusion (TBD)

Momouchi and PancakesAreLove, which slot would you like? You have expressed interest in a group.

The only gripe I have is that they probably will not be able to have the Japanese background music. Look how awesome this is here.

Link.

You have White Reflection by Two-Mix playing in the background while you annihilate every thing with the Wing Gundam Zero Custom. The sheer amount of grunts shot down within minutes is ridiculous.

I am very excited finally to use the Cherudim Gundam. Hopefully, it is not a DLC mobile suit like it was in DW: G3. This video is pure awe.

Link.

The Japanese release has some nice DLC mobile suits. One of which is the mighty 00 Qan[T].

Link.

If you want some of the DLC, let me know.

This is so exciting!

Resell (TBD)

Illusion (TBD)

Momouchi and PancakesAreLove, which slot would you like? You have expressed interest in a group.

The only gripe I have is that they probably will not be able to have the Japanese background music. Look how awesome this is here.

Link.

You have White Reflection by Two-Mix playing in the background while you annihilate every thing with the Wing Gundam Zero Custom. The sheer amount of grunts shot down within minutes is ridiculous.

I am very excited finally to use the Cherudim Gundam. Hopefully, it is not a DLC mobile suit like it was in DW: G3. This video is pure awe.

Link.

The Japanese release has some nice DLC mobile suits. One of which is the mighty 00 Qan[T].

Link.

If you want some of the DLC, let me know.

This is so exciting!
Momouchi said he'll take any slot to fill the group but he usually takes phantoms.

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]I'm not sure if you read my post from before but I am already in a group from before but I'm not sure if they are still in as the game is months away from release.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]I'll probably get all the dlc (unless it is a shitty MS) whether the groups wants it or I'll put it on my main. BADLY want Vayeate and Mercurius suits.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Game is definitely going to cost $60 + DLC.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Wish they had custom soundtrack. I would put all my favorite OSTs in one list.[/SIZE]

Resell (TBD)

Illusion (TBD)

1. Bigwig

Gundamu.

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]I'm not sure if you read my post from before but I am already in a group from before but I'm not sure if they are still in as the game is months away from release.[/SIZE]
Oh, I forgot you were in a group. Oops!

Momouchi, which slot would you like? Worst case, I can hold on to the other resell.

Bigwig_rah, Ore wa Gundam!

Would you be interested in adding DLC as well? If not, I understand.

Check out the 00 Qan[T] video in my other post! *nudgenudgewinkwink*

Cod ghosts season pass
ps4 resell $14.16
1. stuntman21
phantom $2.50
2. akbeast17

ps3 resell $14.16 each
1. cesart19
2. ScytheX3
phantom $2.50 each

2 phantoms up for grabs get them fast.

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]I'll probably get all the dlc (unless it is a shitty MS) whether the groups wants it or I'll put it on my main. BADLY want Vayeate and Mercurius suits.[/SIZE]
So far, there six DLC mobile suits.

GPB-04B Beargguy
XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom
GNT-0000 00 Qan[T]
XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai
RX-78GP03S Gundam "Dendrobium Stamen"
RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam

Link.

Anybody have a dark souls 2 phantom?

Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper
2.refraxion

Add yourself if interested please have feedback! One more slot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back