CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the host of the group I joined (Tiger) is offline.. dang... gotta go to bed soon, but I was hoping to get the download out of the way right away for the sake of the other group members.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

you don't really have to add "for cheap" at the end. it's implied that everyone wants everything for as cheap as possible at all times.

also got a resell of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 willing to trade for a $20 Ultimate Game Card (sometimes they sell for $16 at gamestop) or paypal

also:

Acct: #1 $35 Phantom (JP)

The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

-Kokonoe DLC

-Yuuki Terumi DLC

-All DLC Color Palettes

-Classic Noel

Acct: #2 Phantom $20 Phantom

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O

Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #3 Phantom $6
Dead Space 3

Acct: #4 Phantom $15

Batman Arkham Origins w/ DLC

-Deathstroke

Diablo 3 w/ DLC

-Infernal Helm

Acct: #5  $8 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #6 $7 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #7 $6 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #8 $7 Phantom
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f

Acct: #9 $7 Phantom

DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC
-Vergils Downfall
-Costume Pack
-Samurai Pack

Acct: #10  $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #11  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Acct: #12  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 Premium (Includes all DLC Map Packs)

with the exception of accounts #1, 11 & 12 theyre all USA based.

Looking for The Guided Fate Paradox, Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Mugen Souls, and any Disgaea game for ps3. 

Also looking for a phantom of the new Atelier game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly, the next Arkham game may be announced today. Please be current-gen only :pray:

Also, Gaben will be doing his AMA on Reddit today (5PM EST), after he failed to do it yesterday for some reason.

I feel as if I need to make a PSA as this might come up in the future.

I hosted two groups the past few days and both times after the phantoms downloaded I got the "You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time." message on SEN when I tried to reset.

I had Sony reset the account the first time this happened. I was not aware of this issue and assumed the phantoms used up the slots. 

The solution has been posted on here a few times and its very simple, but I never saw them so I feel like people should know about this in case it happens to them since its not the phantom's fault.

Steps to solve the "You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time" issue.

1. log into the account from a resell slot, or if he host is a phantom have one of the resells do this or use another account.

2. Attempt to activate the game, it will tell you that there are already 2 activations. On the SEN site it will now say 3 PS3 activatons.

3. Deactivate this 3rd activation from the PS3

After that the reset should work fine.

I have never encountered this so I was very surprised when it happened to me the first time, I assumed it was one of the phantoms, but it happened on the 2nd account I did this week so I thought something has to be up.

I need to ask to make sure, but if you encounter this error message on the SEN site that means that the phantoms DID NOT reset the account? 

That's right. If the option to do it is still there, it means it hasn't been done yet, by anybody.

As for you posting to let others know - there is really no point in doing so. The simple reason is that no one reads more than a page or so back, so even if someone has this same problem for the first time later today, they're still going to ask if anyone has had this problem.

That's right. If the option to do it is still there, it means it hasn't been done yet, by anybody.

As for you posting to let others know - there is really no point in doing so. The simple reason is that no one reads more than a page or so back, so even if someone has this same problem for the first time later today, they're still going to ask if anyone has had this problem.
Well I feel like an issue like this should be added to the OP to be honest, its why I'm posting it again. I never saw this and I've been gamesharing for a while since the change to 2 activations. The immediate assumption is that someone reset the account if you haven't seen that you cannot access the button on SEN if its already been reset.

And its happened to me twice in a row now so maybe its a common issue lately.

South Park - Stick of Truth + Dark Souls II

Resell - $20

2. Taavivesi

Phantom - $20

1. Mageshadow

2. TheyTookOurJobz

It's all been resolved

Selling:

Metro Last Light - Resell

Minecraft - Resell

Dead Island - Resell

Fifa 13 - Resell

Raiborg is right though lol I mean we basically were on top of this since the first reported case of this happening and the questions still come in. Your efforts are still appreciated; Raiborg was just serving a little reality juice

Looking for a group to get both the new Atelier game and the witch and the hundred knight...atelier is next week and with is March 25th...I'd be looking for a phantom, and want to save space by doing both in one.   Anyone else looking for these two?

South Park - Stick of Truth + Dark Souls II

Resell - $40

1. Ambusherx

2. Taavivesi

Phantom - $20

1. Mageshadow

2. TheyTookOurJobz

It's all been resolved

Selling:

Metro Last Light - Resell

Minecraft - Resell

Dead Island - Resell

Fifa 13 - Resell
The actual price is $40, sorry. Let me know if you're still interested. You will not be able to access the games until next week when the phantoms are done downloading and installing Dark Souls II

The actual price is $40, sorry. Let me know if you're still interested. You will not be able to access the games until next week when the phantoms are done downloading and installing Dark Souls II
Ahh, it sounded too good to be true haha.
I'm actually only really interested in South Park, so I think i'll pass.

Good luck!

wave 1 - expired

wave 2

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/04/drakengard-3-inside-a-mature-story-pre-order-details/

12885523815_f37fc995d6_z.jpg

Within the next hour or so, before the store updates, you could buy the season pass of TWD S2 for $10.50, and the season pass for TWAU for $9, or both for under $20. 

I was thinking of buying them solely for renting out, but I have no interest in either of the games, and I have no idea how much interest others have, so I'd rather not take a chance, but it's worth considering if enough people are interested.

FPSMaster

Sent Yesterday, 05:36 AM

Sorry This Is Moderator. FPSMaster has been removed due to violation of site rules. If you would like us to refund you your money please respond with your paypal email and password so that we may review, process, and refund your money. Thank You

wtf?

can you explain why he's your CAG friend?

Looking to sell some really old shares of mine. All shares are resellable. I am a reasonable person! If prices are a bit high for your taste, PM me and we can work something out! Willing to rent it out / trade it for unused shares as well!

1) Fight Night Championship - $8

2) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash - $8

3) Mass Effect 3 - $5

4) Darksiders - $5

5) Devil May Cry HD Collction - $8

6) Malicious - $3

7) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game) - $5

Please PM if interested.  Prices are flexible expecially if you buy mutiple accounts. I can give an account away if you buy 2 or more! :D Trades are welcome!

EDIT:  Just did a successful trade with user Shigumas. Smooth communications with no problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back