CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone played Bloodrayne Betrayal? Listening to the soundtrack and it reminds me of Castlevania, is it any good?
Oh god, that movie was horrible.. I'm not so sure on the game.. You should Czech out some reviews/gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, that movie was horrible.. I'm not so sure on the game.. You should Czech out some reviews/gameplay.
LOL you are replying to a post made 3 months ago. I bet he doesn't care about that game anymore. The game was shit anyway.

Just join these 2 together. Win-Win :D
I would have already join yank's group, but I typically prefer to host/fund groups since I like to use my credit card. Also lets me basically tranfer credit card funds to paypal funds without the need to transfer from my bank account. If there isn't enough to fill a group I'll join another, but since the game isn't out yet there's no rush.

For instance as of now I don't have enough paypal credit to cover a resell slot, so by hosting I can pay my slot and also transfer $40 of CC to paypal. Transfer from bank account to paypal typicaly takes a few days.

I'm sure there are others that prefer to host/fund as well as typically you see the same people hosting groups.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($39.99)

Resell: $13.33

- Aleth

-

Phantom $6.66

- Dormin

- Shigumas
Just need one more resell slot to be filled!

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky - March 11th - $50

Resells - $17.50

1. Strange

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

1. sierra

2. Deidara

Group complete.

i'll try this again...other group fell thru :(

Infamous Second Son

resell - swaggerbot3k $35

phantom-                   $25

add yourself if interested, trusted CAGs only!

I have been reading where guys need people to host.  I will be happy to host.  Typically I get the kids in bed around 9pm, so that is when I start working on this stuff.  If I can help, happy to.  

Just let me know.  
Matthew

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

Resell

1. tokyostomp

Phantom

2. ?????????

Gonna fund account today and lock in Pre-Order Bonuses and LE Upgrade.

Anyone know if PSN Pre-Orders get the extra vests?

Also, this is nitpicky, but please have a good internet speed. Phantoms taking 12 hours to download a few gigs kills me!

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

Resell

1. tokyostomp

Phantom

2. ?????????

Gonna fund account today and lock in Pre-Order Bonuses and LE Upgrade.
Why not wait until Tuesday? If rumors are true and the spend $60/$10 back promo is starting again next PSN week, you'd be doing yourself a disservice.

Hey guys!

I'm planning on making some phantoms off of one of my personal accounts, but I still don't know how to do it.

Can any kind CAG please send me a PM with the method?

Thanks! :)

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) 60$+10$ (upgrade)

PS4:

R (21$): EstonianBeast

-----

P (14$): BogyDogy

PS3:

R (12$): EstonianBeast

-----

P (5.50$): 

P (5.50$):

Anyone else here stream with xsplit? Got a 3 month code at discount. 

Also:

Tales of Symphonia Chronicle Resell $11

Still need to catch up on TWD S2 or TWAU? Got timeshares for $0.50 

Drag-on Dragoon 3 (import) timeshare P.M me

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) 60$+10$ (upgrade)

PS4:

R (21$): EstonianBeast

-----

P (14$): BogyDogy

PS3:

-----

P (5.50$): Sentai_Hero_Red

P (5.50$):
I'll take those last two. Edit: Sorry, buddy of mine doesn't have the disk space for it.

79292.png
inFamous 2nd son
79316.png

looks like the other two infamous lists. nothing bad about that. with no UGC this time around, blast shards are  gonna be a pain.

ps4 launched in november, march is not near the launch window lol. it doesn't look rushed imo, and from what reviewers are hinting at, it's gonna be great

Meh, UGC always seemed like experiment and I always thought of it as such. It was never really anything great IMO, I won't miss it at all and had actually forgotten about until you guys mentioned it again.

Meh, UGC always seemed like experiment and I always thought of it as such. It was never really anything great IMO, I won't miss it at all and had actually forgotten about until you guys mentioned it again.
i never used it for anything other than trophies

some guy made one for infamous 2 that was great. you booted it up, it took you to all the locations of the shards automatically. start it up and put your controller down, come back in 10 minutes and you got a silver and gold trophy and a maxed out energy meter to boot

Been a while since i've been on here as my PS3 died right before my PS4 arrived, fixed the PS3 up and now i have a full HDD to fill, 

Looking for a phantom of south park!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back