CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The explorer seems pretty nice, thinking about either that class or Warrior (strength and dexterity) or maybe Bandit (dexterity) since I think I'm going for a dex build as I did in Dark Souls, it was really fun (probably gonna go with Mage next playthrough since we're finally able to respec our levels/points) A good early weapon in Dark Souls was the Uchigatana, great weapon through the whole game, I think it's in DkS2 but maybe not as good? Thinking of playing with more than just one weapon this time though.

Holy hell, I'm getting so fucking mad right now, the game have downloaded 62% in three hours! It should have been downloaded for like two hours ago...why won't my connection work normally when I'm so damned eager to play?! And now it's slower than ever :'(
I'm feeling bad for the resells.
Mine went hella slow too, might be sony's servers getting bombarded.

I'm deff going explorer. They get one of those pharoah items to start with which people are saying is good, and they have a hat that increases item drop rate

I most definitely do. Lets see what rest of the group thinks.

--EDIT-- yohsh has that last slot. Sorry bro.

PS4:
R (21$): EstonianBeast
-----
P (14$): BogyDogy

PS3:
R (12$): EstonianBeast
R (12$): yohsh
-----
P (5.50$): kaironsarri
P (5.50$): Sentai_Hero_Red
no not the game, the season pass.

Mine went hella slow too, might be sony's servers getting bombarded.

I'm deff going explorer. They get one of those pharoah items to start with which people are saying is good, and they have a hat that increases item drop rate
Yeah, I think that may be the case, but for me I think it's both Sonys servers and my Internet connection that's the problem, I restarted my router when I saw that it had downloaded 2% (!) in an hour, and after that it downloaded 5% in maybe 5 minutes more or less, so I hope it keeps up now so I'm able to get this done soon, I don't want to keep the resells waiting.

Hmm, didn't know about that hat, could be useful. I hope that the drop rate is less weird this time, it worked good mostly through Dark Souls but when I tried to farm humanity from the rats (which are supposed to have a high chance of dropping humanity) WITH the gold serpent ring it took like one hour to get ONE humanity, don't know if I was extremely unlucky, but I gave up on farming anything at that point.

For Sale:
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7
BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (you WILL be able to get Burial at Sea part 2 as well) Phantom - $6

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2
[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3
[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:
South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented, # waiting: 1
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (includes Cloud DLC) - $0.75/week
Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well
Dark Souls II currently being rented

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight. If I take a phantom of a ps4 game you can't earn trophies? Or is there a different phantom I don't know about? Lol

just wondering if anyone who downloaded dark souls 2 from psn got the preorder dlc?
Seems that no one got their preorder dlc, just the theme, when preordered from psn. I've been hanging around on the Dark Souls 2 board on GFaqs the last days, and today there's been a moderate amount of threads about the dlc, the people who bought the physical copy got their codes in the case but those who preordered it through psn didn't get more than the theme, so there's many who's going to call Sony about it it seems.

Is anyone else having issue purchasing from PSN? 

edit: called and they said their sytem could not process my VISA purchase at this time and to try again after the store was done updating at 3pm. I doubt that they actually know what the issue was.

Just bought a $50 code off amazon in 2 minutes and bought Dark Souls 2.

sinces theres no slots going around figured theres plenty of demand to make a new group

Dark Souls 2 [$60]

Resell $20

1)

2)

Phantom $10

1) ScytheX3

2) ScytheX3

I'm hosting a group.

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

($40, it's gonna be from Amazon instead of PSN to save $10)

Resell $13.33

Phantom $6.66
1. Das_Regal

I prefer paypal but will accept Amazon GC.

This situation was possible with 1 known game. (FIFA 14) but it has yet to be shown as possible with any other games. I have personally tried it with a few PS4 gameshares any it didn't work on them but I haven't tried it on any other sports games. Maybe that is the only thing it works on but there is no confirmation of that.
If you can.. Can you explain it to me in a PM? Also, what's this talk of a PS4 phantom and a locked phantom? I thought they were the same thing?

If you can.. Can you explain it to me in a PM? Also, what's this talk of a PS4 phantom and a locked phantom? I thought they were the same thing?

If I could get the explanation also I would appreciate it. It interest me because I for one don't care at all about trophies and such.

Dark Souls 2 [$60]

Resell $20
1)Teh Reaper 
2)POndash

Phantom $10
1) ScytheX3
2) ScytheX3

I'll complete this group if you guys don't mind.

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/us-store-credit/

GET $10 CREDIT FOR SPENDING $60!

(For US, MEXICO, CHILE and ARGENTINA)

Spend $60 USD using your SEN Wallet through March 18th, 2014, you’ll receive a $10 USD credit back on or before March 24th, 2014 to spend on games, movies, TV shows, music and anything else that accepts SEN Wallet funds*!
Terms & Conditions:

Promotion is available to legal U.S., Mexico, Chile and Argentina residents with a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) account who are 18 or older and who have spent $60.00 USD or more using the SEN Wallet between March 11th, 2014 and March 18th, 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back