CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for any trouble caused by me not responding to albani. This happenned cause i havent used my pc in 3 days(i dont usually use it on weekends) cause i've been playing ffx non-stop since friday night. I only logged in once(on my mobile) and the 1st thing it opened was my convo about the ffx share(thus i didnt check my messages cause I wasnt expecting anything till the 28th(the gtav timeshare "expiration date")).
As soon as I can i will deactivate it :)

Once again sorry.

OT: selling one piece pirate warriors 2 resell. Pm me for the price.

Question for the platinum trophy hunters -

What guides do you use for games? I am about to play Bioshock (The original), and I fired up the Forum Roadmap guide on Playstationtrophies.org or whatever.

The thread is great in explaining trophies, but it doesnt really list them in order of things you need to do, things you cant miss at each spot, etc.

Is there a place that lists trophies in that order? To make sure you dont miss things?
playstationtrophies.org/xboxachievements.org are the best for guides - they list "missables" at the top of the roadmap and how to avoid missing them

psnprofiles is best for tracking, sometimes has tips for individual achievements

truetrophies is great too but lots of missing solutions - trueachievements is the best source for individual achievements

assuming trophy lists = achievement lists

playstationtrophies.org/xboxachievements.org are the best for guides - they list "missables" at the top of the roadmap and how to avoid missing them

psnprofiles is best for tracking, sometimes has tips for individual achievements

truetrophies is great too but lots of missing solutions - trueachievements is the best source for individual achievements

assuming trophy lists = achievement lists
where can i find boosting partners for Sacred Land?

Congrats to all of you with a thousand plus trophies and hundreds of platinums, I'm working on my first one being assassins creed 2. Getting all 100 feathers seems tedious, I don't see how you guys have the patients to get platinums trophies.

Congrats to all of you with a thousand plus trophies and hundreds of platinums, I'm working on my first one being assassins creed 2. Getting all 100 feathers seems tedious, I don't see how you guys have the patients to get platinums trophies.
Find pictures of feather maps. Copy them into MS Paint. If you find one, color it out on your Paint map.

most (good) games don't have a ridiculous amount of collectables. guides definitely help. i personally wont go for a platinum if it's super grindy or has a ton of collectables.but AC2 is easy, they all show up on your map.

i think i just gave up on the dark souls 2 platinum. after 85 hours i have everything besides the pyromancy/miracle trophies (which you need to be in ng++ to get, no thx), and there's one for summoning an npc for 3 boss fights that i missed (and yes, i know the ascetic method)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Plat in South Park - and it made me all of a sudden want to get 100% on more games - so then I got 100% on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

And now Im getting greedy and thinking I can do it for every game.

Who am I kidding?  I dont care about trophies at all - I barely have time to play games in the first place!

So now its back to Hotline: Miami and Bioshock - and not caring about trophies at all.

:)

I got a Plat in South Park - and it made me all of a sudden want to get 100% on more games - so then I got 100% on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

And now Im getting greedy and thinking I can do it for every game.

Who am I kidding? I dont care about trophies at all - I barely have time to play games in the first place!

So now its back to Hotline: Miami and Bioshock - and not caring about trophies at all.

:)
How is that Brothers game? I was SO close to buying it earlier.

I have two phantoms of FFX-2 HD up for sale on my main account. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I was saddened that Brothers didn't get a plat, but I guess that's how most PSN-only titles go. Pretty easy completion since there's just a few secrets. It's a well done game.

I have two phantoms of FFX-2 HD up for sale on my main account. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
Honestly, its ok. People talk about it being some beautiful emotional game - its alright I guess - just timeshare it - takes like 3 hours

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

$5
1. Raiden_86
----------------
$2.50
3. taavivesi
4. Lemstar

Almost full, if someone wants another phantom I can be the the sole resell for $7.50

MLB 14: $59.99

Resell - $20

1. v4oldboy

Phantom - $10

1. snakeybro

MLB 14: $59.99

Resell - $20

1. captain

Phantom - $10

1. yanks

2.ScytheX3

Well, guess we'll still need two groups with 3 people wanting phantoms.

There should definitely be a free share floating around. Unless, of course, it made its way to the dungeon. In which case I don't know what it'll take for you to get it.

Like others mentioned it's really short (2-3 hrs). Not the most earth shattering stuff but I enjoyed it.

I also think people (journalists) who were saying Brothers is this must-play game are overdramatizing. There's barely a story let alone a "beautiful" one...

Easy completion, but I personally didn't get any sense of "must play" after I beat it at all. Just my 2 cents.

I also think people (journalists) who were saying Brothers is this must-play game are overdramatizing. There's barely a story let alone a "beautiful" one...

Easy completion, but I personally didn't get any sense of "must play" after I beat it at all. Just my 2 cents.
Maybe you need to have a brother to truly understand it :) It may sound silly but I played it with my big brother for 30 mins, he had the left analog stick I had the right one and we had alot of fun that way. Playing with 1 controller was a bit difficult yeah but controlling both brothers alone is more difficult. Also thanks Boosted for suggesting this to me when was first released, it was a great game a "must play" for me!

I just saw Batman Arkham Origins Multiplayer trophies, Need a group of 6 to boost some of those pesky ones: PM me if interested (Please)

Good luck. I did them when the game came out, and even then it was tough to get a group together. I'd join you for boosting XP and wins. You only need three people for that.

PlayStation Plus: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for Members

Other Discounts

• Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (Pre-Order)     $40.49+     $44.99
Spring Fever Sale

1. Fez (Ps4)     $10.39+     $12.99
  2. Fez (Ps3)     $10.39+     $12.99
  3. Fez (Ps Vita)     $10.39+     $12.99
  4. Bioshock     $5.00+     $9.99
  5. Bioshock 2     $5.00+     $9.99
  6. Bioshock Infinite – Burial At Sea – Episode 1     $7.34+     $10.49
  7. Bioshock Infinite – Columbia’s Finest Pack     $2.44+     $3.49
  8. Bioshock Infinite – Clash In The Clouds     $2.44+     $3.49

Just wanted to write this here for everyone before putting it in the psn code thread.

I am going to be getting a few/bunch of $10.00 psn codes from a reseller. I am going to be buying in bulk from them so they are giving me 15% off the price. I want to extend that discount to everyone here. So they will be $8.50 each. I don't have them yet but I am trying to figure out how many I should get. These will need to be redeemed by 3/31/14 because they came from ps4 orders.

For the people that host quite a bit please consider making blank account that are pre-funded for upcoming games. I will probably be pre-loading 4-5 accounts for personal use down the road.

What I am asking people to do is sign up for as many codes as you would like so I make sure to get enough.

Just wanted to write this here for everyone before putting it in the psn code thread.

I am going to be getting a few/bunch of $10.00 psn codes from a reseller. I am going to be buying in bulk from them so they are giving me 15% off the price. I want to extend that discount to everyone here. So they will be $8.50 each. I don't have them yet but I am trying to figure out how many I should get. These will need to be redeemed by 3/31/14 because they came from ps4 orders.

For the people that host quite a bit please consider making blank account that are pre-funded for upcoming games. I will probably be pre-loading 4-5 accounts for personal use down the road.

What I am asking people to do is sign up for as many codes as you would like so I make sure to get enough.

I'm not personally interested (I rarely buy lately) but I just love that you would do this.

Hotline Miami comin to PS4 with cross buy!   

OlliOlli comin to PS3 and PS4!

I'm also gonna need to timeshare a bioshock season pass, thanx!

Alucard and Burial at Sea ep. 2  out tommorrow!

Perhaps this is too cheap even by CAG standards but if anyone were interested in a Bioshock 1 gameshare I'd be in for a phantom/timeshare. DLC if there is anything worthwhile too.

Hotline Miami comin to PS4 with cross buy!

OlliOlli comin to PS3 and PS4!

I'm also gonna need to timeshare a bioshock season pass, thanx!

Alucard and Burial at Sea ep. 2 out tommorrow!
Alucard is $7.99 (R- $2.67, P- $1.33)

Free if i have the ps plus version? (Hotline Miami)

Alucard is $7.99 (R- $2.67, P- $1.33)

Free if i have the ps plus version? (Hotline Miami)
Speaking to Destructoid at GDC, the company's Nigel Lowrie confirmed that this meant anyone who already owns the game on Vita or PS3 won't need to buy it again to access it on PS4.

1. Trophy DLC - 1
2. captain - 6
3. gnatmonkee - 6

Buying Infamous 2nd Son. Do you think you can get the codes by tonight?

I will work on getting them ASAP but I am going to keep this up for a while before placing an order.
Is that dude the same dude who you bought ten codes from the other site? I bought some from him so I guess I should put them on my main now.

Anyone have Sniper Ghost warrior 2 dlc or Aliens Colonial Marines dlc?

Is that dude the same dude who you bought ten codes from the other site? I bought some from him so I guess I should put them on my main now.

Anyone have Sniper Ghost warrior 2 dlc or Aliens Colonial Marines dlc?
No, those codes were for my personal account and I still have a few of those left. They are for me though. I have a different source that I usually use for Xbox Points but I have been hounding them to try and get PSN Credit because I wanted to be able to help us out on here. Finally they were able to get some in bulk. I just haven't been able to find out how big that bulk amount is. They buy in large quantities though. They just bought PS+ 1 year codes ($40.00 each) and they had 450 of them.

I am trying to get their PSN Business up and rolling so I can bring the good deals over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back