CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, it was an "argument" and I have nothing else better to do.

So says the person I was "arguing" with just now. Give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway... I have a phantom available for Guilty Gear, apparently Clone's group list was wrong and taavi is not in the group.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

$5
1. Raiden_86
2. Emoney7244
----------------
$2.50
3. Lemstar (paid)

Account is ready and it is only 1gb download.

Looking for L.A Noire. Come on someone must have this game. I played it years ago on my older ps3 and I loved it but the disc I had was a bit scratched and the game always froze on the second mission no matter what I did  :wall:  :cry:

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army  ($10)  (PS2)

r-3.33

1.sentai_hero_red

----

p- $1.67

2.snakeybro

Atelier Escha and Logy Alchemists of the Dusk Sky / The Witch and the Hundred Knight Resell for $25. Both games in one account.

Ok I'll give this a shot 

L.A Noire $29.99 + Rockstar Pass $11.99
Resell $10 + $4 

Phantom $5 + $2

1. Albani310

Add yourself if interested.

We can remove Rockstar Pass if you guys don't want it.

me 2 interested in uncharted games 1 & 2 . there is a Greatest Hits Dual Pack on the store which contains Uncharted 1 & 2 for 30$ , so if there any one else interested in these game which i doubt . then we would be able to create a group and i will take a resell .
I'd actually be interested. I have Uncharted 1 but you can't beat the price for an Uncharted 2 phantom. I didnt see anyone actually make the group so I guess I'll go ahead and do it. If you want to add Uncharted 3 I'm OK with that too.

Uncharted Dual Pack - Greatest Hits - $30

($10) Resell: Setup

($10) Resell: CixthCents

($5) Phantom: xcefkevin

($5) Phantom: ???

FYI: Might also be interested in Final Fantasy X and X-2 since I keep missing on other groups. Can even do one large group if everyone was interested, or separate groups.

Ok I'll give this a shot

L.A Noire $29.99 + Rockstar Pass $11.99
Resell $10 + $4

Phantom $5 + $2

1. Albani310

Add yourself if interested.

We can remove Rockstar Pass if you guys don't want it.
LA Noire Complete is on sale on UK store : 9.89 £ or something like 16,5$. I guess would be easier to fill w/ this pricing.

Other option is ₮ℹℊ€® . He had a acc w/ Rockstar Collection for ts/rs/ph. You could see w/ him. Not the better option though if you're looking only for LA Noire.

I'd actually be interested. I have Uncharted 1 but you can't beat the price for an Uncharted 2 phantom. I didnt see anyone actually make the group so I guess I'll go ahead and do it. If you want to add Uncharted 3 I'm OK with that too.

($10) Resell: Setup

FYI: Might also be interested in Final Fantasy X and X-2 since I keep missing on other groups. Can even do one large group if everyone was interested, or separate groups.
I only have enough money for the Dual Hits Resell. If you're down to make a group next week I'll be on on board for an Uncharted 3 group. But as of now this is the last thing I'll be getting this week.

Phantoms for Sale

Batman Arkham Origins and Assassins Creed 4 - SOLD OUT
Farcry 3, Devil May Cry, and Okami HD (all 1 account) $6.00 1 available
Farcry 3 Blood Dragon and Poker Night at the Inventory 2 - $2.00 1 available
FUSE - $3.00 1 available
God of War Ascension and Eat Lead : Return of Matt Hazard - $4.00 1 available
Grand Theft Auto 5 - $5.00 SOLD OUT
The Bureau : Xcom Declassified - $3.00 2 available
I would like to get on The Bureau : Xcom Declassified

I only have enough money for the Dual Hits Resell. If you're down to make a group next week I'll be on on board for an Uncharted 3 group. But as of now this is the last thing I'll be getting this week.
Dont matter to me. I have Uncharted 3 on PS+ so up to everyone else if they need it/want it. I was just throwing it out there as an option.

looking for some kind soul to timeshare the Bioshock infinite Season Pass or The Story DLC's to me .

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

Resellables ($15):
1) Samdalous (GTZ)
2)

Phantoms ($7.50):
1) Bigwig_rah
2) Mr_Huh (GTZ)

PM me or add yourself, if it fills by monday I can pre-order which should come with kokonoe dlc & exclusive theme

Not to try and stir the pot DK-Matty, but you're the one coming across as an ass here. To me it looks as if you've overreacted a bit in regards to jlazenby's posts/PM's/whatever to you but like mentioned above he was just looking out for the community. As for GordonGecko, it's not been just one post over the past few pages, the guy has been harassing the members here for weeks and we've been putting up with his shenanigans(unwillingly) for a while now... So if somehow you missed all of that then it's on you as it's been pretty clear that the guy shouldn't be dealt with.

On the flip side I have had a few dealings with jlazenby and he's been nothing other than a stand up guy. Mayhaps his words were a little harsh but it is annoying to see someone deal with GG after all that's been going on with him lately.

Best advice I can give is, if you want to gameshare then you're going to have to keep up with the thread to become a real member of the community. You can't duck in and out just to make trades and join shares whenever you want. I may not post in here or do a ton of shares all the time but I'm always lurking just so I can be sure I'm kept up to date with everything.
GREAT post.

Did I insult you in any way, DK Matty? I gave you 3 RECENT quotes that said to avoid GG, didn't know it would get your panties in a bunch... I'll use pink text next time?

I have the following:

$30 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 Rs) $10

$60 GTA V (2 Rs) $20

Both around 18GB.

For some reason when I check to see the PS Store price for TTT2 it says Disc Based Only, but it's still downloadable on the Resell.

PM me if interested.

PHANTOMS (means sharing ?)

1:Diablo 3(2slot) 

2:Tekken Tag 2(1)

3: FFX/X-2 + Infamous 2nd Son(1) (30$)

4: GOW: Ascesion

anyone have online pass for ratchet&clank all4one ?

($10) Resell:

Already found a slot , so im sorry for you guys will gonna drop from the group .

Phantoms for Sale

Batman Arkham Origins and Assassins Creed 4 - SOLD OUT
Farcry 3, Devil May Cry, and Okami HD (all 1 account) $6.00 1 available
Farcry 3 Blood Dragon and Poker Night at the Inventory 2 - $2.00 1 available
FUSE - $3.00 1 available
God of War Ascension and Eat Lead : Return of Matt Hazard - $4.00 1 available
Grand Theft Auto 5 - $5.00 SOLD OUT
The Bureau : Xcom Declassified - $3.00 2 available

Upcoming Groups

The Amazing Spider Man 2 PS4 ($60.00)
Resell ($35.00) 
1. Boosted
Phantom ($25.00)
1. wpress

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE ($35.00 Discounted Group)
Resell ($11.67)
1. Drolan
Phantom ($5.83)

Cabela's Big Hunts ($30.00)
Resell ($10.00)
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
Phantom ($5.00)
1. Snow Vixen

How much attention does our thread get because since #7 there has been a lot of noobs + potential scammers?
I can't remember how I found it last year when I joined. I just found gameshare #6 topic by googling gameshare ps3 accounts on the first page though, I didn't know it showed up on google.

Just noticed Sagimi gave me bad feedback who do I contact about it getting removed
isnt it ironic that your avatar has that "OMG I GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK" look

How much attention does our thread get because since #7 there has been a lot of noobs + potential scammers?
Black Friday week drew in alot of noobs/scammers and generally one off members I tried to find out why and realized that google had our thread on page one of game share searches WE SHOULD DEMAND A CUT OF THE ADVERTISEMENT DOLLARS THAT CHEAPY RAKES IN :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back