CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my friend that I share accts with got the PS NOW beta. Would it be bad if I downloaded it and tried to log in on my main?

edit: tried it on his acct... bunch of shit games on there, nothing decent besides guacamelee lol
They already gave out the voucher codes? I got the email a couple weeks ago, still no code. Nuthin.

So my friend that I share accts with got the PS NOW beta. Would it be bad if I downloaded it and tried to log in on my main?

edit: tried it on his acct... bunch of shit games on there, nothing decent besides guacamelee lol
Should have seen it when it first launched...

looking for resells/groups:

The Guided Paradox Fate

Batman Origins Blackgate

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster

Skyrim DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have these shares to resell if anyone wants them:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Persona 4 comes out coming tuesday $9.99 PS2 Classic its confirmed
I will take a phantom if you start a group.
@rpg you are ranked 666 in psnprofiles lol
If anyone happen to have a slot of Call of Duty Classic shoot me a pm, thanks.
Edit: Got it, don't need it anymore.

ill wait for more atlus games to come out so i can do multiple games on 1 account or i can get it on main.. sorry guys i need to catch up with backlog instead of adding more

Those of you mad about not getting into PS NOW beta, don't worry. There's nothing good on there. Some PS+ games and some old crappy PSN games make up 99% of it. There's only like 15-20 games on there.

I will take a phantom if you start a group.
@rpg you are ranked 666 in psnprofiles lol
If anyone happen to have a slot of Call of Duty Classic shoot me a pm, thanks.
You don't want to play CoD classic. The worst CoD game and I've played them all. No health regeneration, if you hit a checkpoint and have 20% health, you have to beat the level with that 20%. It's so dumb. Not a good game.

You don't want to play CoD classic. The worst CoD game and I've played them all. No health regeneration, if you hit a checkpoint and have 20% health, you have to beat the level with that 20%. It's so dumb. Not a good game.
true gamer not like what are u saying :D

I know man. I've beat the original on pc back in the day but I just got this urge to play it again lol. Medal of Honor Frontline was the only game that could challenge CoD back then but I dunno if that is on ps store. Forgot to mention that I also like WW2 games :p

I know man. I've beat the original on pc back in the day but I just got this urge to play it again lol. Medal of Honor Frontline was the only game that could challenge CoD back then but I dunno if that is on ps store. Forgot to mention that I also like WW2 games :p

I think you need to have played it originally to get the full appreciation from it now.

I never played it back in the day, so when I pick it up today, it just feels outdated. Honestly, I feel the same way about the first Crysis too. I can see why the fans liked the game back in the day and appreciate the significant impact they had. But without those rose colored shades, I would have more fun playing something else than those older shooters.

I play Madden a ton, and remember how 2002 revolutionized the series for me. Or what it felt like playing NFL 2K for the first time on the DC. But if they did an HD upgrade of those games, I don't think anyone that hadn't played the shit out of them would enjoy them more than the modern releases, even if the modern releases don't standout quite as much.

I'm also not a huge FPS guy, so maybe that's it too.

Selling:

1 (PS3) Resell - Battlefield 3 Premium + Battlefield 4 Premium - $24 paypal

1 (PS3) Resell - Dark Souls 2 + South Park - $31 paypal

1 (PS3) Resell - MLB 14: The Show - $17 paypal

*** Willing to listen to offers. NO Lowballs.

ill wait for more atlus games to come out so i can do multiple games on 1 account or i can get it on main.. sorry guys i need to catch up with backlog instead of adding more
This is what I want to do some time down the line... if you want to get P3 FES, P4, and maybe Raidou Kuzunoha (anything else I forgot?) on one account I'd be happy to get a resell share with you. I'll be lurking.

This is what I want to do some time down the line... if you want to get P3 FES, P4, and maybe Raidou Kuzunoha (anything else I forgot?) on one account I'd be happy to get a resell share with you. I'll be lurking.
yeah exactly ill give it till summer in case more come out and when they go on sale (hope ps now doesn't kill gamesharing by then)

I think you need to have played it originally to get the full appreciation from it now.
That's totally right. It's also that sort of nostalgia you know... Crysis revolutionized the gaming industry in terms of graphics when it was released so if you have a good PC that can run the game in ultra settings you will know why the hype was about. Just remember that the game was released in 2007.

For anyone interested I just donated Call of Duty Classic on the library.

Edit: Congratulations on that Madden platinum btw :D

I liked it when I played it in 2009. It's just different and difficult on higher difficulties.

I would be interested in this too, especially if they add Devil Summoner 2 since thats the only 1 I don't have a disk copy of.

MGS HD and Batman Arkham City DLC timeshares available

Looking for:

NBA2k14 (PS4)

AC4: Black Flag (PS3)

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Minecraft (PS3)

The Last of Us (PS3)

Thief (PS3)

Trine 2 (PS3)

For Sale:

PES2014 World Challenge DLC $2 (phantom, 2 slots available) EU version

Sweet, I'm 9th to plat MLB 14. Wooo
people could congratulate you on truetrophies if you changed your privacy settings to allow people to comment on your stuff :whistle2:

Looking for:

NBA2k14 (PS4)

AC4: Black Flag (PS3)

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Minecraft (PS3)

The Last of Us (PS3)

Thief (PS3)

Trine 2 (PS3)

For Sale:

PES2014 World Challenge DLC $2 (phantom, 2 slots available) EU version
all of those are in the library except thief, you should consider joining

Any PS4 timeshares? Are we doing that yet? Sorry for asking if not. Need something to hold me over until Infamous arrives. Killzone, MGS:GZ, COD: Ghosts...Knack. Doesn't matter. Please PM if you have one available. Thanks.

FOR SALE:

(PS3 resell) Rayman Legends - 7.00 

I never go on TrueTrophies. I really can't stand the site. The only time I ever go on is to check where I am on the CAG leaderboard. Actually the last time I went on, I think I had a million notifications about people commenting on my stuff and activity, so I solved that problem by disabling it. :cool:

you can just disable notifications. it's basically like a facebook for gaming without all the bullshit. i love truetrophies. they've been getting a lot better with individual trophy tips for new games

Sweet, I'm 9th to plat MLB 14. Wooo
9th, and you're celebrating? I could go with yet another Yankee/Red Sox joke but it's as overplayed as any of the ongoing jokes in the PSN thread. I guess I will just go back to lamenting the lack of being able to purchase something off of PSN with Paypal.

Anyone here still plays YuGiOh 5d's for the PS3 that would be interested in some card packs to share?

Im looking for to either creating a share or join a share but unfortunately I won't be able to host.

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks

9th, and you're celebrating? I could go with yet another Yankee/Red Sox joke but it's as overplayed as any of the ongoing jokes in the PSN thread. I guess I will just go back to lamenting the lack of being able to purchase something off of PSN with Paypal.
It's kind of like when Yankee fans brag/celebrate over championships they won 100 years ago. Boom! Gotcha!

And yes, I was spending the past 3 hours trying to think of a good comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back