CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are alternative ways to get music, if you search well enough.

PS4 (Access to both Octodad & Cell Damage HD)
Sellable ($11.33)
1) tokyostomp

Non-Sell ($5.67) -- (I'll add $3 to fund the account with $25 via PP -- so total of my contribution is $8.67 -- I will host and buy)
1) will

PS3 (Only paying for Cell Damage HD--Cross-Buy)

Sellable ($1.67)
1)
2)

Non-Sell ($0.83)
1)
2)

3 more days of bumps and that's it. Most likely will get it on my main if not filled.
Will I join if I can get the ps4 phantom?

Damn I need a cheap way to get music haha.
Hitbliss for a Pandora One sub is what I use.

edit:

Anyone interested in a phantom for Daylight, thinking about picking up a resell slot and letting Amir share it on GTZ when I am done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I wanna play Payday 2 sooo bad right now, anyone interested in trading a phantom (or a resell) of it for a resell share of Crysis 3 or something? (Can't remember what I've got)
Don't know how much a share of Payday 2 is worth, and I'm out of cash atm :(
If you haven't gotten the game by now then its best to wait one more week so you could get it free with your current membership.

Entering PS Plus:EU+

I dont know how any of you got a Platinum on AC4 on PS4-  the SP stuff is easy as pie.  But the MP is so annoying.

Lvl 31 and I want to bang my face on a wall already.

For Sale (All North American Accounts):

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2.00 

XCOM Enemy Within (Phantom) - $4.00

FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3.00

Aquapazza (Resell) - $5.00

Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12

Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $12

Send a PM if interested in anything.  Will also consider trading for other games.

Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond

Defeat the level 2 boss 'Old Berney' without losing a life.

Boss killed me but i manage to send some of his rockets. Boss died,Bling! trophy :rofl:

Child of Light
Resell ($8.25)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($6.75)
1. Bigwig_rah

Dying Light
Resell ($35)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($25)
1. Snakey?? (Can't remember if we had a group)

Amazing Spider-Man 2
Resell ($35)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($25)

Entering PS Plus:EU+

This reminds me. I have a EU PS+ account that I was thinking of renewing. However, is there anyone that would be interested in going in on a renewal with me. There is 1 ps3 slot and 1 PS4 slot available. I have had it for the last year and purchased almost every ps3 game that has been free for ps3. I have grabbed a few of the ps4 ones I believe. I think the cost is 40 pounds so about $64.00 unless there is a deal for EU PS+ cards right now. I am thinking a simple 3 way split. Possibly a great choice for a new ps4 owner from across the pond.

Selling: Watchdogs Phantom Ps3-$10  (You are buying my spot, which has already been paid)

I'm in a group that has had the game preordered since November, trying to sell my spot as I'll want to pick this up on PS4. 

Child of Light
Resell ($8.25)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($6.75)
1. Bigwig_rah

Dying Light
Resell ($35)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($25)
1. Snakey?? (Can't remember if we had a group)

Amazing Spider-Man 2
Resell ($35)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($25)
1. wpress
I don't know if this is another group but I swore I joined your Spidey group and can't find the post or message- still in!

I think the cost is 40 pounds so about $64.00 unless there is a deal for EU PS+ cards right now. I am thinking a simple 3 way split. Possibly a great choice for a new ps4 owner from across the pond.
http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/playstation-plus-365-day-subscription

You can get a further 5% off by 'liking' on Facebook. If that price (around £33) isn't sexy enough, you could wait until a 'free 3 months with 1 year' promotion or a £30 or less deal comes around.

This reminds me. I have a EU PS+ account that I was thinking of renewing. However, is there anyone that would be interested in going in on a renewal with me. There is 1 ps3 slot and 1 PS4 slot available. I have had it for the last year and purchased almost every ps3 game that has been free for ps3. I have grabbed a few of the ps4 ones I believe. I think the cost is 40 pounds so about $64.00 unless there is a deal for EU PS+ cards right now. I am thinking a simple 3 way split. Possibly a great choice for a new ps4 owner from across the pond.
http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/playstation-plus-365-day-subscription

You can get a further 5% off by 'liking' on Facebook. If that price (around £33) isn't sexy enough, you could wait until a 'free 3 months with 1 year' promotion or a £30 or less deal comes around.

For sale/rent:
For Sale:
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $6

[UK] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (2,3 and Peace Walker, 21.5GB) Phantom - $2.85 (pending)
[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.50/week
Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week
Dishonored and all trophy DLC currently being rented, # waiting: 1
[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story - $0.50/week
[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes currently being rented, # waiting: 1
Infamous Second Son currently being rented

Cost is $58.03 so it would be about $20 per person.

360 version has 1000 achievement points. RPG, will this have a plat or will they pull a Ground Zeroes on us?
From what I read on gaf (your favorite place), it will not have a platinum trophy. Odd since EU is getting an actual physical release, but I guess that isn't a prerequisite. I am truly heartbroken.

Can we get the groups situated since interest is building? I'm just now realizing that clonesniper dude hasn't been around in a while. Raiborg started a group (not sure if it's still open). Also, it's cross-buy over there so it may be slightly cheaper to go that route.

Odd since EU is getting an actual physical release, but I guess that isn't a perquisite. I am truly heartbroken.

Raiborg started a group (not sure if it's still open). Also, it's cross-buy over there so it may be slightly cheaper to go that route.
The 'physical release' comes with a voucher to download the game - there is no disc.

I should have one PS3 phantom left for $1.50, but if the game is more than the £12 I'm expecting it to be when it releases next week, I'll probably just get the US version.

The 'physical release' comes with a voucher to download the game - there is no disc.

I should have one PS3 phantom left for $1.50, but if the game is more than the £12 I'm expecting it to be when it releases next week, I'll probably just get the US version.
Oh, ok. Makes sense.

I want a ps4 resell (damn you, @smoothjazz), but I'll take the phantom. Trying not to make a habit out of this since 500gb obviously won't last.

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Resell - $23
1.PancakesAreLove
2.Mirmo

Phantoms - $11.50
1.crashlen0
2.Zamien

I can switch to a resell if someone wants a phantom.

Still looking For someone who wants to join me for Need For Speed Rivals PS4
NFS PS4
Resell $35
1.IronOperations
Phantom $25

It's showing up at $15 on the US store. Where are you getting £12 from? Is that because of cross-buy?

u can be in my groups

Child of Light(PS4)

r-smoothjazz

-------------

p-snakey
Interesting development. If that's cool with you, I'll switch.

Ahh, I see. I forgot how 'supergroup' pricing work. Assuming this is what it looks like:

~$20 USD??

PS4 ??

R-

1. $7.00 smoothjazz/breakfuss

P-

1. $4.00 ????/breakfuss

---------

PS3 ??

R-

1.Pan 3.00

2.Rpg 3.00

---------

P- ???

1. 1.50

2. 1.50

Alright, well, @raiborg made his group first so @captain should take the ps3 phantom there? I can take the PS4 resell if @smoothjazz goes with @snakey. Otherwise I'll stay in my phantom slot.

So, we still need two PS3 phantoms and a... potential ps4 phantom. Hope I didn't mess anything up. Sorry it's riddled with so many question marks, lol.

Child of Light comes out next wednesday for eu though, Im not waiting a day and a half just for cheaper price, srry ;/

~$20 USD??

Alright, well, @raiborg made his group first so @captain should take the ps3 phantom there? I can take the PS4 resell if @smoothjazz goes with @snakey. Otherwise I'll stay in my phantom slot.

So, we still need two PS3 phantoms and a... potential ps4 phantom. Hope I didn't mess anything up. Sorry it's riddled with so many question marks, lol.
Right now, it would cost around $20.70.

There is no rule saying groups made first have to be filled first. While it's a nice gesture, I didn't put the slot on sale yet as I have to check if it hasn't been filled already, so feel free to fill your group.

Child of Light comes out next wednesday for eu though, Im not waiting a day and a half just for cheaper price, srry ;/
Yep. Midnight EST on Tuesday for the US, whereas the UK won't get until roughly 7AM EST on Wednesday.

I'm so confused about what group I'm in now.
It depends on whether you want to save a $1 or so, or whether you want the game a day early. If you want to save the money, go with Breakfuss' group. If you want it a day earlier, form a US group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back