CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Walking Dead S2 Ep 3 Timeshare available

The wolf among us S1 Ep1-3 Timeshare available

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfenstein on PS4 has a 5 gb day 1 patch. Total size of game+ patch- 52 gb! Oh lawdy
The game is $53.99 at the PS Store and tax free compared to the boxed version's $79.09 but there's no way I am going to use up more than 1/3 of my allotted bandwidth for Wolfenstein. I don't know why this game needs 48+5 GB. I would guess it's because it's 1080/60p. Imagine if included multiplayer!

Wolfenstein(PS3)- 18 gb

Drakengard 3 is pre-loadable now
Wolfenstein (PS4) is being streamed on Live from Playstation.

Was there a sale announced, or were their prices dropped, or what?

Killzone Shadow Fall - $40: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/killzone-shadow-fall/cid=UP9000-CUSA00190_00-KZ4RELEASE000041

Knack - $40: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/knack/cid=UP9000-CUSA00068_00-KNACK00000000000

I don't know why this game needs 48+5 GB.
Dem graphics.

I'm wondering how big TLOU Remastered will be, and if FFXV doesn't come on two discs, I will be disappointed.

Send a message to Amir. For the PS4 he has EU, JP, and HK versions. If you have a Vita you should be able to get 6 versions total.
Man boosted you are so godlike. I have access to the JP and HK ones but for some reason I have no idea where our EU one went XD. Tiger and a few of my other contacts are all MIA haha, how odd they are all not available at the same time? Vacations probably... so over-rated!

Do those Sound Shapes games support cloud saving and auto popping of the trophies, even across different regions?

And also, finally finished AC4 MP trophies tonight. Wooooo now time to play the SP and get rid of the share I've had since it came out.

Couple resells for sale. Feel free to make an offer if interested in either one!

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4) Resell - $28
Bound By Flame (PS4) Resell - $24

Looking for Wolfenstein: The New Order Resell, or even starting a group.
Did anyone that pre-order this via PSN, get the DOOM Beta access?
(Or is that only for physical copies...)

that be great :) i just like a copy of this game that's all
Same, I wanted one when the game came out but all groups were full =(
I forget, but any idea on how much it will be? (JPY >> USD)

http://www.wolfenstein.com/en-us/doom

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/j%e3%82%b9%e3%82%bf%e3%83%bc%e3%82%ba-%e3%83%93%e3%82%af%e3%83%88%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%90%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b5%e3%82%b9/cid=JP0700-NPJB00547_00-WJ45JSVVSPS30000

That means you would have to fund the account with 9000 Yen to buy the game, unless you know someone who can fund the account with a debit/credit card.

9000 Yen will cost a little over $100, depending on where you buy the codes.

I sometimes see mention of the Honk Kong PSN store. Maybe the game is cheaper there?

@Pancakes, Strange and Mirmo: Where do you guys buy your JPN PSN credit?

Do those Sound Shapes games support cloud saving and auto popping of the trophies, even across different regions?

And also, finally finished AC4 MP trophies tonight. Wooooo now time to play the SP and get rid of the share I've had since it came out.
Yeah, it's pretty stupid. Basically you can beat the entire game and do all the DLC on one version of the game and then just cloud sync on the other 5 versions (so 6 in total) for an extra 79 x 5 trophies. Makes you feel like a cheap ass trophy hunter though... in all honesty I regret putting these 6 stacks on my list cause the game was pretty garbage IMO. Too bad a good music game like Project Diva F only stacked 3 times and not 6.

I have the Doom Beta access code.

Also....managed to demo play the first couple missions of Wolfenstien, and it's great.

A WW2 (alternate) era FPS game that I want to play.

So if you are willing to take a resell PS4 slot of Wolfenstien, I'll take the phantom.

Just let me know ASAP, as I have another option to go on.

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $20

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Killzone Shadow Fall - $1/week

[PS4] Thief -$1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Bound by Flame

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

Im in for a resell if its for PS3 (Wolfenstein)

I still cant get myself to play MP. At level 52.

SO BORING

Looking for a Tales of Graces F or Tales of Xillia share

Account 1 - $3 (Phantom) - $5 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Also selling a Project Diva F Resell - $5 sold

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/j%e3%82%b9%e3%82%bf%e3%83%bc%e3%82%ba-%e3%83%93%e3%82%af%e3%83%88%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%90%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b5%e3%82%b9/cid=JP0700-NPJB00547_00-WJ45JSVVSPS30000

That means you would have to fund the account with 9000 Yen to buy the game, unless you know someone who can fund the account with a debit/credit card.

9000 Yen will cost a little over $100, depending on where you buy the codes.

I sometimes see mention of the Honk Kong PSN store. Maybe the game is cheaper there?

@Pancakes, Strange and Mirmo: Where do you guys buy your JPN PSN credit?
Hong Kong is always cheaper and doesn't have the tax that Japanese PSN recently added on their games, but not all japanese games are on HK PSN. J Stars sadly wasn't on HK PSN so you'll have to bust out that 9000 yen.

http://www.solarisjapan.com/categories/Next-Gen/Pointcards/

I usually get my cards from here, you will usually get the code overnight unless it is on a weekend in which case you will maybe end up waiting till sunday or monday to get the code.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-1z3-49-en.html

A bit more pricy but you will usually get your code instantly after purchase if you can't wait.

http://www.japan-codes.com/

Japan Codes is another but their prices aren't that much different from play asia's but they are the only place I've seen 500 Yen codes, if they have them in stock.

I have the Doom Beta access code.
Also....managed to demo play the first couple missions of Wolfenstien, and it's great.
A WW2 (alternate) era FPS game that I want to play.
Ya, I played W:TNO on my 360 and its actually a pretty awesome game, saddly I own an old beat-up Elite and it freezes now and then due to over-heating, it does this with most of the recent pushing-hardware-to-limits type releases. So I rather have it on my PS3

So if you are willing to take a resell PS4 slot of Wolfenstien, I'll take the phantom.
Just let me know ASAP, as I have another option to go on.
Sorry will.gtz, my bad for not mentioning I wanted a PS3 slot.

Im in for a resell if its for PS3 (Wolfenstein)
If anyone starts a Wolfenstein The New Order group I'm in for a phantom!
Wolfenstein The New Order
======================
R - $20
1. HyeVltg3
2. Drolan
-------------
P - $10
1. Half Life

Hong Kong is always cheaper and doesn't have the tax that Japanese PSN recently added on their games, but not all japanese games are on HK PSN. J Stars sadly wasn't on HK PSN so you'll have to bust out that 9000 yen.

http://www.solarisjapan.com/categories/Next-Gen/Pointcards/
I usually get my cards from here, you will usually get the code overnight unless it is on a weekend in which case you will maybe end up waiting till sunday or monday to get the code.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-1z3-49-en.html
A bit more pricy but you will usually get your code instantly after purchase if you can't wait.

http://www.japan-codes.com/
Japan Codes is another but their prices aren't that much different from play asia's but they are the only place I've seen 500 Yen codes, if they have them in stock.
Thanks Mirmo for the links =D

Dragon Age 2 + Exile, Legacy & Mark DLC [EU] (€ 33.96)
[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]--------- R - €11.34 ------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]1. factor747[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]2. HyeVltg3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]--------- P - €5.67--------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]1.Reo 15x[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]2.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Host: Bravens[/SIZE]

We need one phantom (regular cag member)

Can someone who has gotten the MASTER level in Resogun friend me and let me beat a level with them?  All I need for a plat!  PSN:  MiaFLSurf

Looking for Phantoms:
-Call Of Duty: Ghosts

-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

-Modnation Racers PS3 (Old game)

Anyone willing to accept Amazon giftcard as payment, PM me please

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Resell $35
1.)

Phantom $25
1.) YoungTaylor (can't host)

AshtonReeves will be hosting the group for us. resell account holder gets all the account info (email info/psn info etc) after phantom is done with his download. after that resell account holder can change the email/pass as he desires. so ashtonreeves won't be responsible for the account AFTER he gives the account to the resell.

or

resell account holder can do the hosting...

Want to buy (PS3):

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

Want to buy (PS3):

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell
I think Hye and Shaymin are going to start a J Stars group

----

Read Dead Redemption + LA Noire Phantom - $1.67

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Resell $35

1.)

Phantom $25
1.) YoungTaylor

AshtonReeves will be hosting the group for us. resell account holder gets all the account info (email info/psn info etc) after phantom is done with his download. after that resell account holder can change the email/pass as he desires. so ashtonreeves won't be responsible for the account AFTER he gives the account to the resell.

or

resell account holder can do the hosting...
yep! I will be hosting.

Dragon Age 2 + Exile, Legacy & Mark DLC [EU] (€ 33.96)
--------- R - €11.34 ------
1. factor747
2. HyeVltg3
--------- P - €5.67--------
1.Reo 15x

Host: Bravens

Wolfenstein The New Order
======================
R - $20
1. HyeVltg3
2. Drolan
-------------
P - $10
1. Half Life

Host: HyeVltg3

LF Phantom : Injustice: Gods Among Us - Resident Evil: Revelations - Last of US - FAT Princess DLC - Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass(need for platinum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back