CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 1 more trophy for the watch dogs platinum :)

Social Lubricant
Complete level 10 against all 3 Drinking Game opponents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why nobody wants to vouch for me, I have done lots of gamesharing here.
Started last year and bought first phantom ps3 slot from Boosted and after that done lots of sharing wether it's resell or phantom.

Anyways it's ok I might find someone else.
Bro you're fine. I didn't see your post before, but didn't know no one vouched for you. You've been here for awhile though too so *shrugs*

If it helps for vouch, I hosted one of the ghost groups you bought awhile ago and account is still in accessible condition.

Shredded side note:

Got watchdogs ps3 resell for $17

Don't know why nobody wants to vouch for me, I have done lots of gamesharing here.
Started last year and bought first phantom ps3 slot from Boosted and after that done lots of sharing wether it's resell or phantom.

Anyways it's ok I might find someone else.
Didn't see any post before this, I can vouch for you no prob

Last time I checked, NBA is a real sport ad WWE hasn't been good since like 1999.  

MGS 5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZtnR4F-no

Wait I saw freedom wars in that gif you have there. Do you know if it is coming state side?
Yes it is, gonna be at e3 also. I don't even know what the game is lol

It also looks like Last of Us(PS4) might release on October 10th after all, not sure though.

43050737.jpg

I dont trust Pravdo because he doesnt trust me. Also, you no what rhymes with Pravado? "No".

Also, I bought a new motorcycle. Im in need of two friends with motorcycles and one with a scooter. We need someone to make fun of. That is all.
Most here are probably younger people so they naturally have a problem to trust other people, they will learn over time trusting people always pays off in life (it does not mean being careless)

You cannot trust anyone here they are all jerks and assholes, and only are nice to each other as long as they want something from you, then they run off with your money and gameshares.
Aw, hell. Welp, time to shut down the thread; this guy figured us all out. In a way I can't believe it took this long, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Sell : Watch Dogs ps4(Phantom)25$/  20$ for (50+ feedback)

LF Phantom PS3 :

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass
  • DOA5U + DLC
  • DW8

p/s : i'm really happy when someone still remember me as poor english but not scam O:)

[quote name="mickyt" post="11825862" timestamp="1402315133"]Looking for a resell or phantom of Child Of Light for ps4. Or preferably Rent it.[/quote]
@Mickyt check ur inbox homie

Ok, selling these phantoms slots PS4 : 20 USD each

MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT™ : 8.5 GB

51S8xqHP0rL._AA160_.jpg

MLB® 14 THE SHOW™ : 37.5 GB

516L2BnqX4L._AA160_.jpg

I will keep the resell one for myself.

Best of E3 2013 Sale: 20 Games on Sale Starting Tomorrow

On sale through June 16th

1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)     $19.59+     $27.99     
  2. Battlefield 4 (PS3)     $24.49+     $34.99     
  3. Battlefield 4 (PS4)     $48.59+     $53.99     
  4. Contrast (PS3)     $7.34+     $10.49     
  5. Contrast (PS4)     $7.34+     $10.49     
  6. Diablo III (PS3)     $23.99+     $29.99     
  7. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)     $12.24+     $17.49
  8. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector’s Edition (PS3)     $22.04+     $31.49
  9. Just Dance 2014 (PS3)     $19.59+     $27.99
  10. Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita)     $17.49+     $24.99     
  11. Luftrausers (PS Vita)     $4.89+     $6.99     
  12. Luftrausers (PS3)     $4.89+     $6.99     
  13. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)     $9.79+     $13.99     
  14. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)     $14.69+     $20.99
  15. Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3)     $29.39+     $41.99     
  16. Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4)     $48.59+     $53.99     
  17. Outlast (PS4)     $9.79+     $13.99     
  18. Saints Row IV (PS3)     $13.49+     $14.99     
  19. The Walking Dead: Season Two – Season Pass (PS3)     $9.79+     $13.99     
  20. The Wolf Among Us – Season Pass (PS3)     $9.79+     $13.99  

I keep forgetting that the people on the front page update their posts. Will bookmark.

Anyways, I'm looking for:

• LBP2
  • Infamous 1
Resell or Phantom, don't matter. PM me. 

Selling:

PS3 (Resell) $11.99 - Injustice Ultimate Edition

[quote name="Pravado" post="11825536" timestamp="1402289054"]This topic is a sub-board of the PS3/PS4 board, discussion about playstation/gaming isn't off-topic. Either way I'm not asking anyone to do anything they're not already doing :p

Also, WWE has predetermined storylines. It's like spoiling a TV-show for somebody. With NBA you're merely ruining the results of the game, not really something that has a story that's been built up. I get the comparison, but you're investing way more into the story behind WWE matches rather than the matches themselves, whereas with other sports you're just spoiling the event. Either way it's spoilers in my book though, no matter what the sport, if it's the same night it happens.

That one guy that ruined taker's streak ending ruined something that was 22 years in the making, although it wasn't intentional. I remember Greg Miller of IGN on twitter spoiled Dean Ambrose losing the US title after over a year of holding it. The one night I wasn't home to watch RAW live. I was pissedddddd[/quote]

I said I was sorry :\ How am I to know the live event had a delay in other countries btw I deleted before more eyes could see AGAIN IM SORRY I'll add spoilers next time :( on another note I got my ps4 no gAmes :( guess ill hit up the psplus freebies till I get more funds

PlayStation Plus: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Free for Members

Discounts Plus

• 9-In-1 Mega Pack (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)     $1.49     
  • Atomic Ninjas (PS3)     $2.09     
  • Atomic Ninjas (PS Vita)     $2.09     
  • Football Manager Classic 2014 (PS Vita)     $20.00     
  • Foosball 2012 (PS3)     $2.09     
  • Foosball 2012 (PS Vita)     $2.09     
  • Grip Games Bundle (PS3)     $2.24     
  • Grip Games Bundle (PS Vita)     $2.24     
  • The Impossible Game (PSP)     $0.74     
  • The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle (PS3)     $1.12
Sports Sale +

• Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP/PS Vita)     $2.00
  • Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 (PSP/PS Vita)     $3.75
  • Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip (PSP/PS Vita)     $3.75     
  • MLB 13 The Show (PS3)     $10.00     
  • NASCAR ’14 (PS3)     $20.99     
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)     $17.99     
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PSP)     $12.14     
  • Real Boxing (PS Vita)     $1.75     
  • Sports Champions 2 (PS3)     $2.50     
  • Sports Champions (PS3)     $2.50
Last Chance (Leaving on 6/17)

• Puppeteer
  • Surge Deluxe
  • Castle Of Illusions Starring Mickey Mouse
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Remember Me

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

[PS3] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10

[UK] Ni no Kuni P - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen P - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Transistor - $0.50/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals - $1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (Phantom also available)

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4]Thief

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] Wolfenstein (contact me if interested in renting. I'll have you start the 52GB download in advance to save time)

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

Yes it is, gonna be at e3 also. I don't even know what the game is lol

It also looks like Last of Us(PS4) might release on October 10th after all, not sure though.

43050737.jpg
drive club launching on that date in UK though. so that's 100% fake. I don't see Sony releasing 2 of their key games on the same day.

as for Last Of Us, it's not that long now. we'll see...

All the other stuff is cool and all, but I want to know when Persona 5 is coming and details. Seeing what Persona 4 Golden did for the vita (It pretty much became a system seller / "the only reason to own a vita" at that point of time) maybe they will at least mention it, even if its for the ol' PS3.

Looking to start a group for Sports Champions 2 (PS3) - $2.50 during the sale tomorrow:

Resells - $0.83 each

1. StarShadow

Phantoms - $0.42 each

We would need PS+ which can be obtained on the PS+ for free with the week free trial or whatever.

Dwyane Wade used to be my favorite player from his Marquette days up to winning his first championship with the Heat. Unfortunately he became Lebronified and started to act like a prima donna and whine about every call. Duncan is a likeable guy so I am definitely rooting for the Spurs. I like Pop too.
I hate the heat and the spurs but I hate the Spurs the least so I guess go spurs. I can never hate Duncan but ginobili is a little bitch.
Hated the Heat since Lefraud, Bosh, and Wade had that player summit and all of a sudden ended up on the same team. No collusion my ass so go Spur. Only player I don't like on the Spur is Parker. Why the hell would you trade down from Eva Longria?

You cannot trust anyone here they are all jerks and assholes, and only are nice to each other as long as they want something from you, then they run off with your money and gameshares.
Got beat by everyone else and see the negative feedback flying around

Looking to start a group for Sports Champions 2 (PS3) - $2.50 during the sale tomorrow:

Resells - $0.83 each
1. StarShadow

Phantoms - $0.42 each

We would need PS+ which can be obtained on the PS+ for free with the week free trial or whatever.
Minimum for founding an account is $5.

I just watched the xbox conference. the only game I'm interested in that alien thingy game. human mom take care of it. and one giant owl look a like thing coming after it. what's the name of that? I give it 10 out of 10 already he he ;)

I want to play it. but I'm not gonna buy an xbox one for that. maybe watch a youtube play through or play at a friend. so far none of my friends have the box. I really like games like that (I want that Brothers types of games). 

xbox had a really good show though. but  too many CG trailers. too many first on xbox DLC/indie titles. not too many LIFETIME exclusives. only Scalebound, Phantom Dust & Crackdown. did I miss anything else? I'm talking about new announcements.

they should have invested that money on some new games or something. what is the name of that little alien game again?

EDIT: not a human mom, I just found the video.

found it :)

what a beautiful little gem. fantastic soundtrack as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNJmgBFPVM

[quote name="AFC Naruto" post="11826784" timestamp="1402335904"]Child of light (ps4)- resell $10 (AFC Naruto)- phantom $5 (mickyt)Can anybody help us hosting this group, please?[/quote]
I could do it

persona 4 golden on the vita was a key game. still is. so the same goes for last of us (a key game, I mean not as in a MEGATON). 8 of my LOCAL 360 friends on PS4 now. I'm sure there will be a LOT more like them.

and also no one in their right mind will launch their 2 retail exclusives on the same day. especially one of them is a new ip and it got delayed almost an year (means more development costs). sony will space their games out through the holiday.

offtopic:

I still have $60 balance on my 360. hope that game comes to 360 too, so I can try it before I sell the 360. if not whatever lol!

When you only look for the downside of things, that is all you will find. Let's not get into a debate about how company X is better than company Y. Enjoy E3 - greatness still awaits.

If you have BF4 downloaded on your PS4 from a gameshare, scroll down on it and you can dl the BF Hardline beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back