CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, go on your PS4, highlight BF4 and then go down where it says overview and to the left is a big BF Hardline pic, click on it and it downloads the beta. Its for resales and phantoms.
"Instant access is now closed. Register for the waitlist at www.battlefield.com/beta"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched the xbox conference. the only game I'm interested in that alien thingy game. human mom take care of it. and one giant owl look a like thing coming after it. what's the name of that? I give it 10 out of 10 already he he ;)

I want to play it. but I'm not gonna buy an xbox one for that. maybe watch a youtube play through or play at a friend. so far none of my friends have the box. I really like games like that (I want that Brothers types of games).

xbox had a really good show though. but too many CG trailers. too many first on xbox DLC/indie titles. not too many LIFETIME exclusives. only Scalebound, Phantom Dust & Crackdown. did I miss anything else? I'm talking about new announcements.

they should have invested that money on some new games or something. what is the name of that little alien game again?

EDIT: not a human mom, I just found the video.
Sunset Overdrive.. the one game have my One for.

Im late to the party, did PS4 already do E3 stuff?

Anything good?

By the way. You haters can suck it. Born and raised in the county of Dade! Go Heat!!!!!!

I just watched the xbox conference. the only game I'm interested in that alien thingy game. human mom take care of it. and one giant owl look a like thing coming after it. what's the name of that? I give it 10 out of 10 already he he ;)

I want to play it. but I'm not gonna buy an xbox one for that. maybe watch a youtube play through or play at a friend. so far none of my friends have the box. I really like games like that (I want that Brothers types of games).

xbox had a really good show though. but too many CG trailers. too many first on xbox DLC/indie titles. not too many LIFETIME exclusives. only Scalebound, Phantom Dust & Crackdown. did I miss anything else? I'm talking about new announcements.

they should have invested that money on some new games or something. what is the name of that little alien game again?

I haven't checked any gaming sites all day. Did MS really announce a new Phantom Dust? fuck, I am almost pissed if that is happening. I really thought I would never have to buy a X1. :/

I haven't checked any gaming sites all day. Did MS really announce a new Phantom Dust? fuck, I am almost pissed if that is happening. I really thought I would never have to buy a X1. :/
Pissed D4 and Platinum's game is Xbone exclusive but I never ever want a Xbone. Exclusives suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdlMly6KJrQ

*Checks Google* Damn! There is another Phantom Dust! THAT'S MY SHIT! Ok now I have to buy an xbone along with a PS4...

The multiplayer on this one is very sick!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybGpoL2dUI4

It reminded me of like a counter strike meets payday type of thing. I almost broke down seeing the rainbow six logo! It's been forever since I've played a rainbow six game and the first game to get me hooked onto ps3.

Hated the Heat since Lefraud, Bosh, and Wade had that player summit and all of a sudden ended up on the same team. No collusion my ass so go Spur. Only player I don't like on the Spur is Parker. Why the hell would you trade down from Eva Longria?

Got beat by everyone else and see the negative feedback flying around
....you like ginobili?

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

[PS3] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10

[UK] Ni no Kuni P - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen P - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Transistor - $0.50/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals - $1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (Phantom also available)

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4]Thief

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] Wolfenstein (contact me if interested in renting. I'll have you start the 52GB download in advance to save time)

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass
Do you recommend playing transsitor or bound by flame?

found it :)

what a beautiful little gem. fantastic soundtrack as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNJmgBFPVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdlMly6KJrQ
lol

Evolve does look pretty cool I wonder how it will turn out once it is is finished (or is it already done?)

I cannot say at this time. I however can give you this:
A picture of my dog eating a dinosaur!

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Cute dog. Aww, otay. :(

Anyone wanna share entwined??
yea, lets do it!

Sony wit dem megatons-

Bloodborne

Uncharted 4

GTA V

Last Of Us- july :(

LBP3

MK10 gameplay

MGS V

Dead Island 2!

but..........no Last Guardian :((((((((((((((((

@Pancakes- go play Tranisistor right meow!

Entwined (PS3) - $10 (that weird blue/orange animal game from e3, out now)

Resell: $3.33

Phantom: $1.67

1. Pravado

I thought Sony did a great job at least at the beginning and end- lagged alot in the middle but Batman looks incredible, stoked for GTA V on PS4 and Bloodborne looks pretty awesome- and FAR CRY 4 holy crap 

The Uncharted 4 trailer brings me back to the days of Uncharted 2. I was ready for Uncharted 2 after seeing the train level gameplay reveal.

Uncharted 2 train level.

When I first saw the video, I blown away by how its "over the top"-ness. The final product played just like the reveal video. The level was a great rush.

Uncharted 4, the end? Let's see how they end the Nathan Drake saga.

The Rainbow Six video was very nice. Will people actually play like a team?

One thing that always bugs me when it comes to FPS gameplay reveal videos is that they ALWAYS look into the brightest light available.

"Check out our realistic lighting!"

I do not care! Get to the shooting already!

There are some new pre-orders up on psn now!

BF Hardline(PS4,PS3) (10/21/14)

Infamous First Light(PS4,) standalone, $15 (8/26/14)

The Order: 1886 (2/20/15)

Little Big Planet 3  (3/31/15)

Bloodborne  (3/31/15)

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (12/31/15)

Murdered Soul Suspect is also $50 now instead of $60 for PS3 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back