CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can still get the trophy with your pets... after you give them to him he needs to delete the update and use all of them for the trophy to pop.

@Breakfuss I have a russian friend who have both words if you still need them. Just don't destroy or steal anything on his world or he will kick you lol. He is so fixated with his world on terraria and need everything to be perfect, no kidding.

Also just finished Braid now and the game have and amazing story and good puzzles too.
Yo, seriously. If you can hook that up, I would greatly appreciate it. There is no way I am doing that corruption/hallowed thing, hahaha. From my understanding it only requires mining a single block in someone's corrupted/hallowed world so it wouldn't take long. No biggie if he can't do it but thanks for looking out anyway.

And yeah I forgot @cap got that shit before the patch. Even if I uninstalled mine, we can't get online without it. Unless, of course, we got on...exchanged items, and then I reinstalled the game without the patch. Not sure that would work though since I'd still need the patch to download my save file from the cloud. Sucks man.

looking to get in on an Oddworld PS4 group if anyone has a spot, phantom or resell i really don't mind either way

Yo, seriously. If you can hook that up, I would greatly appreciate it. There is no way I am doing that corruption/hallowed thing, hahaha. From my understanding it only requires mining a single block in someone's corrupted/hallowed world so it wouldn't take long. No biggie if he can't do it but thanks for looking out anyway.

And yeah I forgot @cap got that shit before the patch. Even if I uninstalled mine, we can't get online without it. Unless, of course, we got on...exchanged items, and then I reinstalled the game without the patch. Not sure that would work though since I'd still need the patch to download my save file from the cloud. Sucks man.
Your character is saved offine so don't worry about that. I will pm you his psn id in a minute. You just need to stay 20 minutes in each world for trophies to pop.

Rogue Legacy is awesome.

edit: actually, er, nevermind the group thing. I've played it enough on steam so i don't need to play it again x)

Last edited by a moderator:
im sharing oddworld with heavyd.

Rouge Legacy is fun, its been out for a year on steam and u can get it on steam for like $3.75.

Shadow Warrior is comin in the fall, welp.

So Xcom Enemy Within keeps giving me a black screen during the base defense mission no matter what I do. Looked around online and everyone's saying it's tied to Enemy Unknown game data, or I would have to reinstall the game (which I can't cause I have a phantom). I deleted the EU game data and all my saves, and it still happens. Sometimes I can make it a few seconds extra before the screen turns black but then it just freezes my ps3. Anyone ever have this problem before?

Anyone got black ops 2 USA season pass? Or origins map pack alone would be cool, guess just hit me up if u got an of the packs minus uprising

looking for a PS3 timeshare of:

Murdered: Soul Suspect

&

Wolfenstein: The New Order

I'm pretty sure there is a free dlc available for One Piece Unlimited World RED. I know there were at least 2 groups for the game so just a heads up.

The Last of Us (PS4 vs. PS3)

10489651_252868718170927_5906844516568112054_n.jpg

Selling a $10 psn code for $9.

also

Resells

Bayonetta - $4

Demons Souls (NA region) - $3

Disgaea D2 - $4

One Piece Unlimited World RED - $16

Atelier Rorona Plus - $14 (it's being timeshared soon)

The Last of Us (PS4 vs. PS3)

10489651_252868718170927_5906844516568112054_n.jpg
When they do these comparisons... I always think to myself... REALLY?

This one is more suspicious then most. All they did was apply a filter to the PS3 version. I booted up the game just for kicks... and the blacks look just fine. Don't look "grey" at all.

There is no doubt the PS4 smashes the PS3 with colors etc. There is no need to cheat... it can win on it's own. But this is a poor sell job.

I would love for someone to actually screen cap this shot on their PS3. :)

When they do these comparisons... I always think to myself... REALLY?

This one is more suspicious then most. All they did was apply a filter to the PS3 version. I booted up the game just for kicks... and the blacks look just fine. Don't look "grey" at all.

There is no doubt the PS4 smashes the PS3 with colors etc. There is no need to cheat... it can win on it's own. But this is a poor sell job.

I would love for someone to actually screen cap this shot on their PS3. :)
blur filter =)) ...but who care? ...can't change the truth O:)

blur filter =)) ...but who care? ...can't change the truth O:)
That's not the real truth though. The PS4 looks a lot better than the PS3 version, no doubt about that. But the picture doesn't show the true PS3 visuals accurately either. It never looked that blurry or faded on my screen, lol.

That's not the real truth though. The PS4 looks a lot better than the PS3 version, no doubt about that. But the picture doesn't show the true PS3 visuals accurately either. It never looked that blurry or faded on my screen, lol.
yup..the "truth" i mean is ps3 not look like this O:)

Man, I've been saving up for a PS4 and was super stoked to get one... then i went on psnprofiles and looked at all the available games... there's like 3 great indie games i wanna try (all already on PC) and maybe one or two retail games that aren't already on ps3. my eagerness to buy the system has just died down hardcore. as long as games keep releasing on both, it's way cheaper to just play them on ps3/pc :\

not gonna lie tho, being able to play tomb raider, tlou, and beyond two souls again for a second set of trophies is gonna push me over the edge

I'm supposed to believe that TLoU went from one of PS3s best looking games to looking slightly better than a PS2 game? I suggest whatever site that came from be unfollowed immediately.

Man, I've been saving up for a PS4 and was super stoked to get one... then i went on psnprofiles and looked at all the available games... there's like 3 great indie games i wanna try (all already on PC) and maybe one or two retail games that aren't already on ps3. my eagerness to buy the system has just died down hardcore. as long as games keep releasing on both, it's way cheaper to just play them on ps3/pc :\

not gonna lie tho, being able to play tomb raider, tlou, and beyond two souls again for a second set of trophies is gonna push me over the edge
you are better off waiting, I like mine, but only reason I have it is I traded an ipad air I got as a gift that I never used...still play it, but play the ps3 a lot more still

As with the vita, ps4 is only worth it for trophies at the moment. Just think of all the sound shape plats you can have

The only thing pushing me toward it is that a lot of friends have it and they'll be playing Destiny on it. Oh and for some reason I'm really drawn to the concept of sharing my gameplay via streaming.

Blogcast ep. 126-

Crimsonland(PS4) (demo also) ($15)

Destiny Beta! PS3 and PS4 (July 17th)

Abyss Odyssey(PS3) ($10)

The only thing pushing me toward it is that a lot of friends have it and they'll be playing Destiny on it. Oh and for some reason I'm really drawn to the concept of sharing my gameplay via streaming.
It's too bad it uses twitch. Twitch is god awful. Every time I try to use it it buffers literally every 5-10 seconds. I google'd it and it seems a lot of people have this problem and it's unfixable. Until they fix that I have no faith in streaming

It's too bad it uses twitch. Twitch is god awful. Every time I try to use it it buffers literally every 5-10 seconds. I google'd it and it seems a lot of people have this problem and it's unfixable. Until they fix that I have no faith in streaming
It also have Ustream as an option althrough I neved used that one. Twitch seems to work fine on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back