CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit sony why do you not place games on sale to cater to my personal preferences? this is like 8 weeks in a row i either have everything good/have no interest in anything

PS4 Re-sell:

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $30

Re-sellable PS3 shares for sale:

Dead or Alive 5 - $4

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW - $6

Siren (PS2C) - $2

God Hand (PS2C), Grim Grimoire (PS2C), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2C), Odin Sphere (PS2C), Raiden III (PS2C), Ring of Red (PS2C), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a blackops slot with season pass if possible. Also looking for.. ehh im not looking for nothing other than that really. If any old time vagers are getting a Last Of us Group started let me know. Like, actually pm me because I never have time to check the forum for responses. 

Just got a ps4 y'all!

Looking for resells/phantom for ps4 versions of:
-watchdogs
-assassins creed 4
-bf4
And flower!

Need to check budget, so may only get a couple for now. Pm if interested. Thanks!

Twisted Metal $5

r

1. Blublue4

p

I was a huge Twisted Metal fan but I never jumped on the latest one. At that price I can't really stop myself. Join me and we can suckle on the beautiful teat of friendship/car combat.
You might want to skip it. It's not that great. Single player is forgettable but if you're into multiplayer, don't even bother.

does anyone have "Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed"?

OR is interested in this game?
I have it on PC from the Steam sale and is a good game. There haven't been any sales on PSN that I know of and the PS+ was for the Vita version. My hard drive space is running low and even though its fun with friends their attention is encompassed by MK8 so now isn't really the right time to get it for me.

UFC is Live, Go Go Go!

ZvmpQ6F.png

*Edit* 

I had to re-add to my cart at Free/$0.00 to get my pre-order to change to the full game.

2.7 Initial install + 300 or so MB update

Full Game is 18GB

You might want to skip it. It's not that great. Single player is forgettable but if you're into multiplayer, don't even bother.
I heard bad things about the single player and alot of the multiplayer game modes. I was told that for the basic deathmatch type of gameplay (like in TM: Black) it holds up well. I doubt the online is still active at this point but being able to play local vs sounds great. Was I misled?

Another MLB 14 the Show debacle by Sony, perhaps. If it happens, another free $5 PSN code for us.

EDIT: Nvm, just saw Tokyo's post now. Lets get this on.

That's the installer, so that you can play the game in it's simplest form. It's a 16gb game, that will download itself in the background.

And @snakeybro: You gonna beat some of us UFC vets down? Jack of all Trades, Master of None.

Same @Tokyo. 

That's the installer, so that you can play the game in it's simplest form. It's a 16gb game, that will download itself in the background.

And @snakeybro: You gonna beat some of us UFC vets down? Jack of all Trades, Master of None.
Same @Tokyo.
Button mash while screaming and getting a surprise K.O.

That's my strategy.

First fight. Knockout in less than 20 seconds = Trophy.

@Tokyo: Lol.

EDIT: The game doesn't seem to continue downloading in the background when I am at the main screen (of UFC) for some reason.

I got to power through my reports so I can focus my attention on what matters, this game lol

*Edit*

Looks like I am never unlocking Royce Gracie

http://www.easports.com/ufc/news-updates-gameplay/article/unlock-royce-gracie

EA SPORTS UFC is proud to give gamers the chance to hit the Octagon as one of the greatest legends in UFC history – Royce Gracie. Winner of the first-ever UFC tournament, the original Ultimate Fighting Champion is ready to roll again on PS4 and Xbox One.

You can unlock Royce in two different ways:

Beat Career Mode

Fire up your copy of EA SPORTS UFC and start fighting! Finishing EA SPORTS UFC on Pro difficulty or higher will unlock the legendary Royce Gracie for play in the UFC’s Middleweight division.

Buy Now

Royce Gracie can be purchased for $1.99 through PSN or the Xbox Live Marketplace.

^ Pro difficulty isn't that difficult. Just time consuming...

And for $2 bucks to unlock, that's not bad.

Yea, don't play the game while its downloading cause then it wont download.  I just played a few rounds in pro mode against the ai, I got 3 straight kos but then lost a few too. Physics in this game is awesome.

Someone has a Battle Princess Arcadia code in the code thread. Get it for our group Kuhliide

Yea, don't play the game while its downloading cause then it wont download. I just played a few rounds in pro mode against the ai, I got 3 straight kos but then lost a few too. Physics in this game is awesome.

Someone has a Battle Princess Arcadia code in the code thread. Get it for our group Kuhliide
Alright, thanks. P.M'd him

^ from the short amount that I watched it seems UFC fighters do everything with kicks and kicks alone. I approve.

Not playstation related but I'm sure no one will mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxDuNFBVj8&feature=youtu.be

(taken from cracked.com)

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $8 
Bound by Flame - $6.5
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - $6 
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - $4 
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $7 
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - $3
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - $8 
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - $3 
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $4
Babel Rising, Eat Them - $2
XCOM: Enemy Within - $5
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - $7
Anarchy Reigns - $4

(PS4 phantoms)
Killzone: Shadow Fall - $15
Infamou: Second Son - $20
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $8
Steamworld Dig - $4

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1    
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5