CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys in my quest to beef up the library I will only be lending WATCH DOGS PS4 out for 1 week so everyone can test the waters if you will. After a week u pay $5 overdue fee every week after till you're done. Pretty fair IF I do say so. The proceeds will go towards purchasing more ps4 games to add to the linear when I'm done *CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIBRARY GUYS* It's the place where some part of the year you are totally broke or you on 2weeks vacation and may want to just play something u don't have. Thanks in advance

Ok guys in my quest to beef up the library I will only be lending WATCH DOGS PS4 out for 1 week so everyone can test the waters if you will. After a week u pay $5 overdue fee every week after till you're done. Pretty fair IF I do say so. The proceeds will go towards purchasing more ps4 games to add to the linear when I'm done *CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIBRARY GUYS* It's the place where some part of the year you are totally broke or you on 2weeks vacation and may want to just play something u don't have. Thanks in advance
where is the library? i'll add assassins creed 2 to it. it's older, but a good random game if u are in the need of something time consuming.

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

Anyone wanna start a group for After Burner Climax? Fun game with easy trophies

After Burner Climax - $10

Resell: $3.33

Phantom: $1.67

1. Pravado

^ Played it on the 360, it was ok for an arcade game.

Looks like Sniper Elite 3 is my last gameshare game for awhile.

Nothing else on the horizon but the Last of Us Remastered and I'll be picking up a physical copy of that aside from digital.

Unless Helldivers releases in the next few weeks (unlikely), nothing else seems noteworthy.

I think I'll pass on the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, as played it already on the PS3/Vita.

August has these games to ponder about....

Dark Souls 2 ‘The Crown of the Old Iron King’ DLC (PS3 – PSN) – August 26th (NA), August 27th (EU)

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – August 19th (NA & EU)

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (PS Vita – Retail & PSN) – August 12th (NA), August 29th (EU)

Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita – PSN, Cross-Buy) – August 12th (NA), August 13th (EU)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (PS Vita – Retail & PSN in NA, PSN in EU) – August 26th (NA), August 27th (EU)

inFamous: First Light (PS4 – PSN) – August 26th (NA), August 27th (EU)

Jet Car Stunts (PS4 – PSN) – August 2014

Madden NFL 15 (PS3, PS4 – Retail & PSN) – August 26th (NA), August 29th (EU)

Metro Redux (PS4 – Retail) – August 26th (NA), August 29th (EU)

Metro 2033 Redux (PS4 – PSN) – August 26th (NA), August 29th (EU)

Metro: Last Light Redux (PS4 – PSN) – August 26th (NA), August 29th (EU)

Minecraft: PS Vita Edition (PS Vita – PSN) – August 2014

Minecraft: PS4 Edition (PS4 – PSN) – August 2014

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4, PS3 – Retail & PSN) – August 19th (NA), August 21st (EU)

Risen 3: Titan Lords (PS3 – Retail) – August 12th (NA), August 15th (EU) 

Sacred 3 (PS3 – Retail) – August 1st (EU), August 5th (NA)

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3 – Retail & PSN) – August 19th (NA), August 22nd (EU)

Child of Light PS3 $14.99

Resell $ 5,00

1 - hayate188

2 - hayate188

Phantom: $2,50

1 -

2 -

add yourself if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $7 
Bound by Flame - $6.5
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - $6 
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - $4 
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $7 
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - $3
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - $8 
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - $3 
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $4
Babel Rising, Eat Them - $2
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - $7

(PS4 phantoms)
Assassin Creed 4 - $10
Battlefield 4 - $10
COD: Ghost - $10

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1    
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- AC4 Season Pass - $1 (PS3)
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1

Have: COD Ghosts+Season Pass Resell (PS4)

Want: $40 Paypal OBO

Also anyone know if Gamer's Club Unlocked is allows one to use RZ certs from another (Mine) account?

*Edit*

Seems Certificates are non-transferable. 

Out of curiosity, is Duck Tales Remastered any good? I kinda want to play it/get a share of it as I haven't played an oldschool platformer in a while. If it is, count me in for looking for a share for it (ps3 resell pref)

Out of curiosity, is Duck Tales Remastered any good? I kinda want to play it/get a share of it as I haven't played an oldschool platformer in a while. If it is, count me in for looking for a share for it (ps3 resell pref)
It's really good, even if you don't have nostalgia for the original it's still a solid platformer.

Anyone wanna start a group for After Burner Climax? Fun game with easy trophies

After Burner Climax - $10

Resell: $3.33

Phantom: $1.67
1. Pravado
2. Albani
I'll take the other phantom. Ace Combat Infinity is the only game I'm playing on ps3 right now and I'm starting to like these kind of games.

I'll take the other phantom. Ace Combat Infinity is the only game I'm playing on ps3 right now and I'm starting to like these kind of games.
It's not like ace combat. IIRC it's more akin to starfox 64. Played a long time ago on 360. The more time you log on the game the more they reward you with things that make the game super easy.

Screenshot

Afterburner_360_006.jpg.jpg

Sorry, yesteday when I wrote that a few minutes later, a total blackout happened on my city (I don't know why lol) and I just got to sleep.
We can play today if you have some free time.

Haha I'll take that as a compliment. This little english that I know I've learned from watching movies and playing videogames. My country, Albania speeks a different language called "shqip"

Sorry for the offtopic anyone.
Yea, like tek said, I never knew it wasn't your first language until you told me awhile ago. Pretty amazing you taught yourself that well from mostly media. I wish I was that smart. :(

To anyone that enjoys story driven games, I recommend Murdered: Soul Suspect. It has a fun story and setting. Just a heads up, the gameplay ranges from shit to mediocre (but there isn't much, so its not too bad), as does the game design at times. But if you can check that at the door and just play something for the fun of revealing a murder mystery, I would check it out.

Easy plat too, I got it today. There are a ton of collectibles, but they are all easy to find. I don't really use guides too often and never needed to check one on this to get them all. However, I did notice there was a really good one on PS3T.

Still have these shares to resell if anyone wants them:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back