CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with a share of Persona 4 Arena? Recently started P4G and haven't played a fighting game for years.
PM me! :)
Might wanna finish up the story on P4G first! Nothing major gets spoiled but it does assume you know what happened in P3 and P4. For a fighting game it does have an actual storyline.

that's weird. i was definitely on the US store searching for bayonetta last week and it was coming up as disc only, not like I searched it wrong as the game page showed up. weird as hell

that's weird. i was definitely on the US store searching for bayonetta last week and it was coming up as disc only, not like I searched it wrong as the game page showed up. weird as hell
It is weird, I checked recently as well and it showed the same thing for me. Retail only. But a topic on another forum was created in May talking about the digital release...

----------------

Anyway, notalunchbox and I formed a quick group for Bayonetta. Game is already purchased on the account and ready to go.

Resell x1 - $6.66

Phantom x1 - $3.33

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, is it that good!? :p I haven't looked too much into it yet...so it's like a fun online shooter? What sets it apart?
Ever played Battalion Wars on the GCN or Wii? It's sort of fun like that, except it's online only.

Played it at a Xbox One demo booth a few months back, and it was fun.

Anyone ever use the Sony credit card rewards site to order a psn money code with points?

Curious how long it will take.

If it is quick I will be selling a 50 dollar code for 45 of course.

J

Streamin some UFC online matches if anyone wants to watch ;p

http://www.twitch.tv/snakemaster2389

I still like Ea MMA better. anyone got a share of that still? lol

Wow, is it that good!? :p I haven't looked too much into it yet...so it's like a fun online shooter? What sets it apart?
I think (my opinion) it's currently the best shooter available to play given how the newest COD and Battlefield turned out.
The amount of classes, their many variations and the customization of them are pretty unique.

And the DLC has all been free! They did recently add in micro transactions (It is EA after all!) but they are similar to battlefield shortcut unlocks and certainly not needed. The in game currency comes at a decent rate even for mediocre players.

Here's a video of the DLC that drops tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCU5FNY7BO4

anybody have a free slot open for Last of Us Remastered? preferably resell, but phantom is ok

PM me or reply

Looking for a timeshare of Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS3 Version). Pm me if you have one available for a couple of days. Thanks!

Last day for the PS+ discount.

XBlaze: Code Embryo (PS3)

Resell ($13.57)

1. Lemstar

Phantom ($4.54)

1. shigumas

2. xlukk

I was sorta interested in this but I think I would rent it. I was thinking of a way to help you complete your group in time and I would be willing to rent the 2nd resell slot you get for a week or so at whatever the going rental prices are for a week (isn't that basically what the 3rd phantom is anyways). If this can help you complete your group let me know. If you don't want to do this no problem.

I was sorta interested in this but I think I would rent it. I was thinking of a way to help you complete your group in time and I would be willing to rent the 2nd resell slot you get for a week or so at whatever the going rental prices are for a week (isn't that basically what the 3rd phantom is anyways). If this can help you complete your group let me know. If you don't want to do this no problem.
Works for me. I'll go set up the account.

Before you do that how much will you charge for the rent?
$1 is fine with me. xlukk is going to be taking a second slot, though - if you were only planning on renting it to fill the group today, it won't be necessary. (If you're actually interested in playing it, you can rent my resell spot or something - I'm not in a rush.)

$1 is fine with me. xlukk is going to be taking a second slot, though - if you were only planning on renting it to fill the group today, it won't be necessary. (If you're actually interested in playing it, you can rent my resell spot or something - I'm not in a rush.)
That's good, I'll still take your resell for a week for $1. Just send me your PP info when you have finished setting up the account/phantoms. I'll send the money your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back