CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware how it works. Just baffles me, because he has been on twice today and still hasn't read it.
baffles me that you are accusing me of not checking my pm's. i have not received one from you, double check your outbox. you should also just post in the topic if you want to join a group, no need to PM people.

Also albani, i don't think he joined the group, so ignore the PM about the completed group I just sent. Always let people fill themselves in

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Blue Estate.

First game that I actually got to go in depth with using the DS4's light bar with (a PS4 camera is required).

Very responsive controls for a rail shooter, how a rail shooter should be done (compared to Rambo....which I just played yesterday.....*shudder*....yeesh...).

If you have a PS4 Camera and like something fun and has some humor in it. Give Blue Estate a try. 

I hope there are more games like this that utilize the light bar of the DS4.

Oh, and I had to remove the flyingtoast custom lightbar decals I had on me and the gf's DS4's,

cause they seem to inhibit the responsiveness a little.

Ah, one last thing -- I have an extra GS slot of Blue Estate, in case anyone want's to give it a try via timeshare (3 day intervals). Free, on the house. Trusted CAGs/GTZers only. I deactivated it off my gf's PS4, for the moment, so it's a limited time rental. 

baffles me that you are accusing me of not checking my pm's. i have not received one from you, double check your outbox. you should also just post in the topic if you want to join a group, no need to PM people.

Also albani, i don't think he joined the group, so ignore the PM about the completed group I just sent. Always let people fill themselves in
He clearly said I take it but ok, you are right I guess.

The Wolf Among Us - last ep Coming[customspoiler='July ']??[/customspoiler]

1S2b7488.png

you guys that wait for all the episodes dont know what you're missing out on. the anticipation and cliffhanger endings knowing you have a month long wait is the best part

its not the same just blasting through it

you guys that wait for all the episodes dont know what you're missing out on. the anticipation and cliffhanger endings knowing you have a month long wait is the best part

Having played Walking Dead S1 all at once, and playing Wolf/TWD S2 as they release, I much preferred playing all at once.

I like Blue Estate.

First game that I actually got to go in depth with using the DS4's light bar with (a PS4 camera is required).

Very responsive controls for a rail shooter, how a rail shooter should be done (compared to Rambo....which I just played yesterday.....*shudder*....yeesh...).

If you have a PS4 Camera and like something fun and has some humor in it. Give Blue Estate a try.

I hope there are more games like this that utilize the light bar of the DS4.

Oh, and I had to remove the flyingtoast custom lightbar decals I had on me and the gf's DS4's,

cause they seem to inhibit the responsiveness a little.

Ah, one last thing -- I have an extra GS slot of Blue Estate, in case anyone want's to give it a try via timeshare (3 day intervals). Free, on the house. Trusted CAGs/GTZers only. I deactivated it off my gf's PS4, for the moment, so it's a limited time rental.
You dont need a camera to play that game, just the ds4

The episodes just got more mediocre as they went on for me. After 3, I was in no rush to play 4 and at this point, I'll just wait until the last part is released to finish it up all at once.

Count me among the people who like to play Telltale episodes at my own pace. I don't necessarily like to rush through them but waiting months at a time isn't my thing either.

Also, I'm totally surprised by the praise Garden Warfare's received. It just looks so damn goofy. I've not heard a single bad thing, though. I need a shooter to hold me over until Destiny so hopefully it doesn't disappoint! One thing I noticed is that there doesn't appear to be a lone wolf/free-for-all mode. Sometimes I just like to go it alone but not a big deal.

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

Uh, is there some kind of weird thing going on on PSN? I had 3 random people message me "K" all within 1 minute apart from each other. I asked them why they messaged me and they replied like they don't know what's up. They all have high trophy levels so it's not just one same person making new accounts to screw with me.

Anyways

2x Battle Princess of Arcadia Resell - $8/each

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $7 
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - $6
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $4 
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - $4 
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $7 
Deadpool - $5
Deadly Premonition - $4 
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - $4 
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $4
Bodycount - $3
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - $7

(PS4 phantoms)
Assassin Creed 4 - $9
Battlefield 4 - $10
Steamworld Dig - $4
Tomb Raider - $15
Transistor - $8

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1    
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- AC4 Season Pass - $1 (PS3)
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1

Uh, is there some kind of weird thing going on on PSN? I had 3 random people message me "K" all within 1 minute apart from each other. I asked them why they messaged me and they replied like they don't know what's up. They all have high trophy levels so it's not just one same person making new accounts to screw with me.

Anyways
2x Battle Princess of Arcadia Resell - $8/each
Someone added you on a group message from ps4 and as soon as someone reply there everyone gets that message. Maybe they are trying to boost some online trophies lol, happened to me once. I got around 15 new messages when I turned on my ps4.

Anyways
2x Battle Princess of Arcadia Resell - $8/each
This is also pretty common if you're playing a multiplayer game and end up in a live stream of a popular person.

For Sale:
[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $8
Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5
[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:
[PS4] Wolfenstein
[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
[PS4] Thief - $1/week
[PS4] Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week
Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week
[UK] [PS4] Child of Light - $0.50/week
DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

Titles currently being rented:
[PS4] Entwined
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass
Transistor
The Last of Us + Season Pass
[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

I recall some talk of "gamesharing" on x1. Someone PM me!

For Sale:

COD: Ghosts w/Season Pass (PS4) Resell - $35.00
This is late but Tokyostomp did anyone follow up on your X1 request, I'd like to know too if possible and its risks.

PM if someone did respond, Post if no one did =D

Summer Blast Week #2 (No price)

PS4

• Octodad $8.99+
  • Duty Hard Ed $62.99+
  • Duty Gold Ed $44.99+
  • Steamworld Dig $4.89+
  • Thief $26.99+
PS3

• Duty Hard Ed $58.49+
  • Duty Gold Ed $39.59+
  • Thief $26.99+
  • Ragnarok Ace $19.59+
  • Rocksmith 2014 Ed $29.39+
  • Xcom enemy within $14+
VITA

• TxK $4.89+
  • Steamworld Dig $4.89+
  • Ragnarok Ace $17.14+

The Last Of Us PS4($50)
Resell
1.TehReaper
Phantom

Add yourself if interested please have feedback! Also have a UFC resell PS4 for $25.

I am willing to share my other slot of call of duty ghost Season Pass(not game) as well as a 20$ PSN card for BF4 Premium. If Premium is not UK region, then i would need the game as well. i know im new here so im hoping this is a good enough deal to get in somewhere :s

Xcom Enemy Within - $14 (separate trophy list from xcom enemy unknown, super good game)

Resell: ($4.67)

Phantom: ($2.33)

1. Pravado

After Burner Climax - $10

Resell ($3.33)

1. drolan

Phantom ($1.67)

1. Pravado

2. Albani

Xcom Enemy Within - $14 (separate trophy list from xcom enemy unknown, super good game)

Resell: ($4.67)
1. Prof

Phantom: ($2.33)
1. Pravado

I'll take a resell and can host if needed. If we don't fill it, I'm also interested in just going halfsies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back