CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Shin Megami Tensei PS2 games are released now (Raidou 1, Raidou 2, DDS 1, DDS2, SMT3, P3, P4), but Raidou 1 and the DDS games have slowdown problems.
Don't forget Nocturne.. so Growslanser dont count? Disgaea?.. I would be up to gameshare on all Atlus Games (listed above also with Nocturne)

Don't forget Nocturne.. so Growslanser dont count? Disgaea?.. I would be up to gameshare on all Atlus Games (listed above also with Nocturne)
Nocturne is SMT3 ;)

Disgaea 1 and 2 are up there, I think Growlanser as well. But I read recently of some people wishing for them to release some other Atlus games as PS2 classics so I guess not ALL of them are there yet.

Anyone have black ops 2 for sale or timeshare the rest of July?

No longer needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a question if im upgrading my hdd on my ps4 is there anyway to get the phantoms back and redownload em ? what is the best way to do this ?

I had a question if im upgrading my hdd on my ps4 is there anyway to get the phantoms back and redownload em ? what is the best way to do this ?
The answer is typically no, but check the 2nd post of this thread, there are a few exceptions I believe. But it is pretty rare and I don't know that a lot of people have experience doing it since it doesn't apply to them..which means you may be on your own for advise.

Nope, there's still a phantom slot available.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3)

Resell - $10

- shigumas

- KuHLiiDe

Phantom - $5

- KuHLiiDe

-Drolan
Wow..just watched a gameplay for this..im in phantom although I'd prefer a resell >.<

Yes it is. You could ask drolen but I personally do not want to switch
Sorry my friend; I do not wish to switch either. My extensive collection of accounts requires me to be able to switch out

Da Drop

PS4

Another World 20th Anniversary Edition(3 way cross buy)

Mousecraft(3 way cross buy)

PS3

Le Tour De France- Season 2014

One Piece Unlimited World Red

Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death(point and click)

Have you tried them out? Are you able to elaborate on this?
I've tried Raidou 1, and others have complained about slowdown as well but it doesn't seem to affect everyone (or they never played the original so they cannot really tell the difference.)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/929098-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-raidou-kuzunoha/68930702

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/929098-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-raidou-kuzunoha/69297411

And this poster seems to regret buying Raidou 1 and DDS on a whim because they "run slower". The topic is asking if Raidou 2 has the same problems as 1 and DDS1+2 and it seems like Raidou 2 runs fine.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951791-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-2-raidou/69514307

I have not had a chance to buy the two DDS games but I will in the future even if they have slight emulation problems. I love me some SMT. :)

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn - $6.5
Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $2.5
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $7 
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - $6
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $4
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi - $3.5 
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $7 
Deadpool - $5
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - $4 
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $4
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - $7

(PS4 phantoms)
Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes - $8
Tomb Raider - $14
Transistor - $7

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1    
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 (Currently out)
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- AC4 Season Pass - $1 (PS3)
- AC4 Season Pass - $2 (PS4)
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1

I doubt you'll find any Sleeping Dogs dlc here. Odd for how solid the game is.
52202418.jpg

Any short term rentals or phantoms available for Ultra SSIV?

I'm just looking to pick up the new trophies.  Won't take long.

PM if available.  Thanks.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

Available for rent:

[PS4] Thief - $1/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

[PS4] Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

[UK] [PS4] Child of Light - $0.50/week

[PS3] The Last of Us + Season Pass

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Sniper Elite 3

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Entwined

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

DIshonored + all trophy DLC 

There's one more phantom slot available in my One Piece RED group. $8.33 phantom. PM me if interested, the rest of the group is ready to go when it releases tomorrow.  finished

Also selling a resell slot of Atelier Rorona Plus (PS3) - $14. I bought up the extra phantom in the earlier group and figured I'd just keep the phantom on my system. nevermind, later on. :p

yep thats cool dude

o wow this is so cool i love how your words are so important that you must reply to everything separetely much wow plz tell more

o shit he did the triple whammy? world first

literally every page of the last 10 mate u r a serial double poster

a serial complainer? this is the second time ive brought it up...
You posted 4 consecutive separate posts and complained about someone double posting. Oh, the irony.

Does anyone have a rental or otherwise cheap Far Cry 3? No blood dragon.
PM'd

Selling:

Farcry 3 - R|TS

Crysis 3 + Farcry 3 - R|

Also check out my Shop, something for everyone, go, go now, before you forget to go and going later will make you regret you didnt go before and now the going is sad because theres nothing left and your mind is clouded by sadness of wishing you had gone before.

The Wolf Among Us Episode 5 Timeshare List - $0.50

1. Pravado

2. Trophy DLC

3. Pliskin

4. Albani310

5. ....

Feel free to add yourself. If I'm correct, this is the finale for the season. Did they do two TWAU episodes in a row and not a TWD? I also updated my front page post with everything I have available atm. I'm also thinking of starting myself some point system for people. Like buy xx amounts of w/e I have available then people could use xx points as discounts if they're in my group. 

Edit: Looking for a dead space 3 resell

1. Pravado

2. Trophy DLC

3. ....

Feel free to add yourself. If I'm correct, this is the finale for the season. Did they do two TWAU episodes in a row and not a TWD? I also updated my front page post with everything I have available atm. I'm also thinking of starting myself some point system for people. Like buy xx amounts of w/e I have available then people could use xx points as discounts if they're in my group.
thats a genius idea

i think twau started in between twd seasons so it got an extra episode in during that time

Doesn't come out till next week but might as well start it now

Abyss Odyssey (PS3) ($15)

r-

--------

p-

1.snakey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUb1Xbh2AU

1. Pravado
2. Trophy DLC
3. Pliskin
4. Albani310

Feel free to add yourself. If I'm correct, this is the finale for the season. Did they do two TWAU episodes in a row and not a TWD? I also updated my front page post with everything I have available atm. I'm also thinking of starting myself some point system for people. Like buy xx amounts of w/e I have available then people could use xx points as discounts if they're in my group.

Edit: Looking for a dead space 3 resell
Added myself.

There's one more phantom slot available in my One Piece RED group. $8.33 phantom. PM me if interested, the rest of the group is ready to go when it releases tomorrow. :)

Also selling a resell slot of Atelier Rorona Plus (PS3) - $14. I bought up the extra phantom in the earlier group and figured I'd just keep the phantom on my system.
If you still have the Atelier Plus slot by next week I will rent it off you for a week or 2 if you're down for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back