CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg there was some destiny special thing going on and I missed it and happened to be during the time I went out for lunch uuuugh. On another hand, if anyone needs TWAU season pass I'll be having 2 phantoms for $2
If that's the wolf among s, then please pm me when you have one of the phantoms. Looks like something I'd enjoy.

Shiiit ffx hd has stole most of my non working hours, so much grinding. Anyone know if for penance and nemesis I can just spare Chang them a million gil and kill them for their respective trophies?
You can't spare change them to death BUT you can give Yojimbo all your gil and he will Zanmato them to death. Although, Nemesis is chump change compared to Penance.

Does anyone have Outland for rent? I coulda swore i had it on ps plus but i don't ;/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Raiborg" post="11938721" timestamp="1405824691"]You can't do that. Please refund SamoUS immediately. [/quote]
woah! Can you really read minds over the internet?

You can't spare change them to death BUT you can give Yojimbo all your gil and he will Zanmato them to death. Although, Nemesis is chump change compared to Penance.
i remember when i went to fight nemesis and thought he had 10 mil hp and then it turns out it was a remaster of the edition that had him at 99 mil hp or something (i might have the numbers wrong, but one edition had 10x as much hp). spent a hal hour on that fight before i realized i stood no chance. haven't turned it on since

Does anyone have a couple shares (preferably resells, but phantoms or timeshares may also work) of Saints Row IV + All trophy DLC?

I would need 2 for me and a friend.

All this Destiny talk and I am without an invitation. Every code that I see is gone within minutes, if not, seconds.

If you have an unused PlayStation 3 code, please let me know.

Have the following for sale/rent, if interested PM me:

Below are the sale prices, if interested in renting please PM me (trusted CAGs only)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

Im going to Panama, anyone can tell me any place to buy consoles, cells and chip games, need info!

Take yours with you... Videogames in central america can be really expensive
After a little research and chatting with friends, I concur. Gaming in Central America, especially console gaming, is much more expensive than most places in the world, due to very high tarriffs (especially Brazil when it comes to Sony products, but less so for Xbox products). Fortunately, if you're from North America, you can use your system there, as already suggested, as Panama power is NTSC and has the same outlets. I would suggest getting games for your system beforehand and relying on digital distribution afterwards, as used games are still expensive apparently. As for cell phones, you'll need to do some more digging, and base it on where you'd be phoning and how long you're in Panama for. (BTW, if anyone has anything else or thinks I'm wrong, let me know or correct me).

Derp Drop

PS4

Le Tour De France 14(cross buy)

Oddworld

PS3

Might and Magic: Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars

Walking Dead- ep 4

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike + Dragon's Teeth Phantom - $9

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $3

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

Available for rent:

PS4:

Thief - $1/week

Watch Dogs - $1.50/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

[UK] Killzone Shadow Fall - $1/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass - $1/week

Infamous Second Son

PS3:

Diablo 3 - free (regulars only)

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Sniper Elite 3

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

South Park: The Stick of Truth

DIshonored + all trophy DLC

Last of Us on ps4
Let me save everyone some time:

1. Mentioned he got it from Walmart

2. It is the PS4 version, as the 30fps option was shown

3. It IS NOT a good showing of what the game will actually look like, since it is being streamed

Edit: Minutes after you post it? Bad luck.

And its gonna be at least 50 gb.

You can now preload Oddworld on PS4. Its only 4.7 gb  Unlocks Monday at 12 am est

Now selling a phantom of my main (PS4 share). Consists of the following:

Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

Doki Doki Universe

also all ps+ freebies to this point

If interested, pm me with an offer. Serious offers only!

*Note: PLEASE stop offering me for individual games, these are all in one account!*

Anyone work at gamestop/know any sites that have up to date trade in values? Trying to see what I can get for:

Found a topic on here. If anyone wants any of these games, PM me. Each item has a $2 shipping fee.

Dark Souls

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate

Uncharted 3

Defiance

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Limited Edition

GTA V (360)

iPod Touch 8gb

iPod classic 80gb

Fat 360 w/ power cord and controller

Wireless 360 adapter

Verizon Motorola Razor Max w/4g

Want to get a PS4 sometime this week. I'm probably caving and buying one too early, but whatever

Alternatively if anyone wants any of those, PM me. KH LE was kept in perfect condition.

Anyone have a extra Destiny code for the PS4? Friend is looking for one and I already gave mine out. PM me if you have one please. Thanks!

Anyone work at gamestop/know any sites that have up to date trade in values? Trying to see what I can get for:

Dark Souls

Uncharted 3

Defiance

GTA V (360)

iPod Touch 8gb

iPod classic 80gb

Wireless 360 adapter

Want to get a PS4 sometime this week. I'm probably caving and buying one too early, but whatever

Alternatively if anyone wants any of those, PM me.
I'd try the Gamestop thread Carlos linked ^ it's the most accurate there is and all the promos are listed in the OP

Found a topic on here. If anyone wants any of these games, PM me. Each item has a $2 shipping fee.

Dark Souls
Uncharted 3
Defiance
GTA V (360)
iPod Touch 8gb
iPod classic 80gb
Wireless 360 adapter

Alternatively if anyone wants any of those, PM me. KH LE was kept in perfect condition.
Hey Pravado,

Not sure if you have an iPhone but I'm pretty sure they just recently updated their app to include trade in values. You should be able to find everything on there if that's an option for you. Hope this helps!

Dark Souls

Uncharted 3

Defiance

GTA V (360)

iPod Touch 8gb

iPod classic 80gb

Wireless 360 adapter

But ps4 has no games, ps3 still da best, right? :^o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back