CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if PS3 and PS4 are played off the same servers? a.k.a Cross-Console gaming (eg: FF14)
You cannot play PS4 with PS3 players (at this time) but all of your characters are cross platform in the same console family.

Last edited by a moderator:
those playing destiny, the  clan is now fully functional. seach for "cag gs". you have to log in using a sony account and set it as your playstation clan through bungie's site

Can anybody PM me a Destiny Beta code, please? I'm a 42 year old man who doesn't want to have to fight with minors or get viruses on his PC for one. I'll pay if I have to.

Does a nice graphical upgrade justify it for one game? No. But for a multitude of games, it begins to add up, especially if you're going to get one eventually anyhow.
I completely agree on share prices though, I wish we still had 2 resells per game. Though it really eliminates a lot of risk since you have only one acct holder at a time.

True but my contention is it's a multitude of games I (as I'm sure many others) have already played. I can't say any of the releases are worth paying twice to play the whole game over again. I'm a graphics guy for sure but that comes into play with games I haven't already played.. The change from ps3 to ps4 graphics is not as drastic as nintendo to nintendo 64 (in contrast) lol

Can anybody PM me a Destiny Beta code, please? I'm a 42 year old man who doesn't want to have to fight with minors or get viruses on his PC for one. I'll pay if I have to.
PM me if you still need one. Lol, yeah, do not pay. People shouldn't have even payed for the alpha. Craziness. More than enough to go around.

Damn..just saw some PS4 screens for Destiny..looks amazing lol  Hope the PS3 is somewhat close..watching the clock tick to 11pm when i can leave

Damn..just saw some PS4 screens for Destiny..looks amazing lol Hope the PS3 is somewhat close..watching the clock tick to 11pm when i can leave
IMO It actually looks and plays pretty well on PS3, of course you can tell you're playing on "Low" Settings, especially when you look at your shadow, its obviously lower quality than other PS3 games, but you need to understand that a compromise had to been done especially when dealing with MMO type games, Devs are probably looking out for Smoother Gameplay when multiple players are in the same location (promoting Co-Op) Versus "Looking Good"

Which in books IS PERFECTLY FINE, I dont waste time comparing my shadow quality with other games I play or muchless deem a game inferior because I looks lower quality than any other game. =)

So far, this is definitely Borderlands + MORE-Sci-fi + better Lighting effects + MUCH better PLAYER customization (this does not mean weapons) = Destiny.

I like it, but I really do think this feels WAY TOO over-hyped. ... and to those butthurt, you're obviously a biased fanboy. I play games, I dont remember comparing my NES games to my friend's SEGA games, Games were games, I have no idea where we began the odd hate, we're all gamers does it really need sub-labels?

wow...excuse the rant, I always get heated when games are labeled as "Over-Hyped" . Making 1 gamer happy versus 100 is cute and ridiculously naive to think youre that special. they always make games that speaks to a wide variety ... I guess thats what seperates Indie games from "Games" haha.

fuuu my life! HyeVltg3 stop stapppp stop. End.

Here man eat a snickers^

Snickers.jpg

Evil WIthin pushed up a week to Oct. 14th.

Doom 4 was shown to only people who are at Quakecon but its gonna be PS4/X1/PC only and 1080p 60 fps and running on id tech 6.

those playing destiny, the clan is now fully functional. seach for "cag gs". you have to log in using a sony account and set it as your playstation clan through bungie's site
So I found the clan - do I just hit Request to join?

How does it work when I play... will it show you guys automatically?

Im so confused!

So is the Destiny Beta tied to your account or it can be downloaded as many times as possible like previous betas? Can someone hook me up to the Beta on PS3? Thx in advance.

I'm not entirely sure what you meant by "over hyped" since you seem to hold 2 different opinions that are going in the opposite directions. Still, I agree.

So is the Destiny Beta tied to your account or it can be downloaded as many times as possible like previous betas? Can someone hook me up to the Beta on PS3? Thx in advance.
Why is the feedback section under your avatar gone? Are you anime Jesus?

So I found the clan - do I just hit Request to join?

How does it work when I play... will it show you guys automatically?

Im so confused!
Same here.

Now selling a phantom of my main (PS4 share). Consists of the following:

Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

Doki Doki Universe

also all ps+ freebies to this point

If interested, pm me with an offer. Serious offers only!

*Note: PLEASE stop offering me for individual games, these are all in one account!*

anyone know if PS3 and PS4 are played off the same servers? a.k.a Cross-Console gaming (eg: FF14)
Final Fantasy 14 is the only game that supports cross-console play. Would be cool to see another game us it but I doubt it will ever be done.

DCU might also support it but I don't know for sure

Destiny Beta (PS4/US Region):

B882-MFN3-379E
9KA3-FKN3-NK3P

3GAL-65NT-3GFK

HC44-45NK-7G9K

8CC8-EBN8-MQMN

Final Fantasy 14 is the only game that supports cross-console play. Would be cool to see another game us it but I doubt it will ever be done.

DCU might also support it but I don't know for sure

DCUO does support cross console play.
I just dont get why more games dont. its such a neat feature and it increases playerbase and playing with your non-current-gen friends a.k.a. more parties.... -sigh-

FF14 took my Cross-Platform virginity.... I'll always remember logging on PS3 while PC was occupied, or logging on PC when I Just wanted to chill with FC but play a different game on my PS3 ... -sadface-

as of now i can't see a use for the clan feature on the ps3 version of destiny, on the site you can sign up for the clan but in game there's no option to see your clan anywhere

if nothing transfers to the full game when it releases i'm going to be pissed. i feel like i should stop playing within another day or two since all my stats are just gonna get wiped anyway, already 4 hours in

Wow, so you will be able to gameshare Destiny? didn't think you would be able to. amazing game, been playing since about 4pm est. only level 8 but still. Have not one one online match yet though. 0-3. =/

Looking for ps4 phantoms
AC blackflag
FIFA 14
Injustice
and If there is others and interested PM me
I've done good deals
You have a feedback point for a PSN gameshare. That's not allowed from my understanding of this forum.

Also, been meaning to ask, obviously you are not from the USA, why does your username have "US" in it?

Just curious.

Anyway, looking for a phantom or resell of Outlast for the PS4.

To anyone who has gotten past that "boss" in Drakengard 3 please help me out. I have tried everything and i get so close, but it just seems impossible. It is seriously one of the worst design/directorial decisions i have come across in a game and i'm thinking of just giving up. But i'm sure there are at least a couple of you masochistic trophy hunters who stuck at it so you could 100% the game so please, for the love of God, give me some tips.

*weeps uncontrollably

To anyone who has gotten past that "boss" in Drakengard 3 please help me out. I have tried everything and i get so close, but it just seems impossible. It is seriously one of the worst design/directorial decisions i have come across in a game and i'm thinking of just giving up. But i'm sure there are at least a couple of you masochistic trophy hunters who stuck at it so you could 100% the game so please, for the love of God, give me some tips.

*weeps uncontrollably
Lol, it's a throwback to the original drakengard game ending boss. Which are both hell. The users at GameFaqs who couldn't do it used a youtube video to sync up their game to know when to press the buttons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXTI88FGuvI

or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBhIapW2iTA

Other than that I have no hints to give you since I redid w/o videos like 20x till I got it

wow

destiny beta caps you at level 8

im already finished with it. no more story missions to do. i can see the story of this game being really bad, but gameplay alone warrants the purchase

only thing i can do at this point is multiplayer which there's only 2 maps and one game mode of (basically conquest from battlefield). no thanks. didn't expect to be done with the beta in 5ish hours.. the strike mission was great, but super hard. took us 20 minutes to beat both bosses

as of now i can't see a use for the clan feature on the ps3 version of destiny, on the site you can sign up for the clan but in game there's no option to see your clan anywhere

if nothing transfers to the full game when it releases i'm going to be pissed. i feel like i should stop playing within another day or two since all my stats are just gonna get wiped anyway, already 4 hours in
Yeah I had the same problem with the clan thing.

Might be an excuse to try another character class.

Wow, so you will be able to gameshare Destiny? didn't think you would be able to. amazing game, been playing since about 4pm est. only level 8 but still. Have not one one online match yet though. 0-3. =/
I remember someone posting a response a bungie employee had that made it sound like you could gameshare the game somehow. He could have been wrong or worded his response oddly.

Supermoves seem crazy in a shooter. I can see the Borderlands comparisons.

[background=#1f1f1f]776K-FNN6-EHN2[/background]
[background=#1f1f1f]KHM4-QQN9-2RER[/background]

[background=#1f1f1f]PS3 Destiny Codes.[/background]

[background=#1f1f1f]EDIT:[/background]

[background=#1f1f1f]Codes listed for the Americas[/background]

I used the 776K one. Thanks!

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike + Dragon's Teeth Phantom - $9

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $3

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

Available for rent:

PS4:

Watch Dogs - $1.50/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

[UK] Killzone Shadow Fall - $1/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1.50/week

Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass - $1/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

PS3:

Diablo 3 - free (regulars only)

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Sniper Elite 3

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

South Park: The Stick of Truth

DIshonored + all trophy DLC

Lol, it's a throwback to the original drakengard game ending boss. Which are both hell. The users at GameFaqs who couldn't do it used a youtube video to sync up their game to know when to press the buttons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXTI88FGuvI

or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBhIapW2iTA

Other than that I have no hints to give you since I redid w/o videos like 20x till I got it
Thanks man. I see from your sig that you understand my pain...i've tried it at least 25 times on my own and i tried it a handful of times with the first video you posted but i can never get the sync quite right. The second video looks like it could be a better option, though so i think i'll give it a try. It's just so frustrating...why oh why would any sane person end a game this way? The music is beautiful but i can't even enjoy it because i spend most of my time cursing at the TV

You have a feedback point for a PSN gameshare. That's not allowed from my understanding of this forum.
Also, been meaning to ask, obviously you are not from the USA, why does your username have "US" in it?
Just curious.

Anyway, looking for a phantom or resell of Outlast for the PS4.
Yes I'm not from USA

US does not mean USA,
It's all my username means abbreviation of my name and middle name

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back