CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope does it work even for ps4?
Works for all platforms and something tells me it wont be available for too long based on the wording I saw on the website. In other news; I dont think I'll have any people I know to play it with so ill most likely be down to give out the three codes I get to my darling CAG'rs

Sooo... are we going to work something out as far as Borderlands 2? I think at least 2 of us (including me) expressed current interest in the game and 2 mentioned having had previous interest in the game. Or since the Destiny Beta Will be out very soon and considering how easy it is to get a beta code we could all just jump on that.
Well, I re-downloaded BL2. This is the last time I do that shit. I'm open in the evenings/eeearly mornings, just let me know. I'm flexible (...she said...).

I play siren but if I recall that's what everyone was rocking with las time? I don't have the DLC, btw. Been waiting on a digital sale since release.

Destiny is almost upon us!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If any of you are looking to relay any feedback or information back to the Dev team at Bungie from your Beta experience, please drop me a PM with your message.

^ what wording? Yeah, if it stops being so easily available I'll also give out my codes here.
After entering the codes it said

"Destiny Beta: Coming Soon!

There is still time to redeem codes and reserve your seat.

Once the games begin, return here to track and manage your Guardian."

The second line is whats tipping me off that there may not be a lot of time to get in on the Beta.

Still have these shares to resell if anyone wants them:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Aesthetics hardly warrant the price tag though..No matter how pretty it is, we both played the same version of AC4 and the likes. Realistic trees looking more "tree-y" is not enough for me to buy the machine and play the same exact games I already beat. Im not looking forward to the day when developers completely drop ps3 support from their games but until then; im pretty much fine with the PS3 lol. Couple that with the better game sharing prices and only a series of solid exclusives will sway me (KH/Elder Scrolls Online, etc).
Does a nice graphical upgrade justify it for one game? No. But for a multitude of games, it begins to add up, especially if you're going to get one eventually anyhow.

I completely agree on share prices though, I wish we still had 2 resells per game. Though it really eliminates a lot of risk since you have only one acct holder at a time.

Also....you don't really need codes if you want in on the Beta.

[customspoiler='Destiny BETA']http://ps4daily.com/2014/07/download-destiny-beta-now/[/customspoiler]
what about this?

WXgMeQQ.jpg

what about this?

WXgMeQQ.jpg
Wow....if thats a "strict" TOS uhh I dont know what to say. how exactly can they determine who still has a pre-order and who doesn't ...Amazon and Sony dont have a thing going, I highly doubt Sony would front the funds for this kind of cooperation...especially just for measly Game Betas that inevitably expire after a given time...

And Psst, did you use Paint PS to...highlight it?!

Selling:  MLB The Show 2014 for PS4 (RESELL).

Looking for $30 - I will also sell you a code for 30k stubs with it as well for a few bucks!

Wow....if thats a "strict" TOS uhh I dont know what to say. how exactly can they determine who still has a pre-order and who doesn't ...Amazon and Sony dont have a thing going, I highly doubt Sony would front the funds for this kind of cooperation...especially just for measly Game Betas that inevitably expire after a given time...

And Psst, did you use Paint PS to...highlight it?!
That's Sony's store, so if it's preordered there, and you get into the beta before cancelling it, they will still charge you for the preorder.

Though I don't know if you can even attempt to do the "amazon thing" with Sony's store, it's probably just there for a hypothetical situation. If it is possible, don't do it. :p

me too

also made a destiny clan called "CAG GS" - might be under groups, not sure. might not even work yet, last time i went on bungies site they were doing maintnence or something

PS Store on PS4 under maintence now. 

Edit: Its back up now, dlin destiny! wooo

I have 2 beta codes(PS4), pm if u need one

That's Sony's store, so if it's preordered there, and you get into the beta before cancelling it, they will still charge you for the preorder.

Though I don't know if you can even attempt to do the "amazon thing" with Sony's store, it's probably just there for a hypothetical situation. If it is possible, don't do it. :p
Moral of the story is don't preorder digitally.

me too

also made a destiny clan called "CAG GS" - might be under groups, not sure. might not even work yet, last time i went on bungies site they were doing maintnence or something
joined it & yea its under groups .

-----

Here are my 2 extra PS3 destiny codes :

GJHE-B7NJ-MMKA
75JH-KNNA-DH4L

anyone know if PS3 and PS4 are played off the same servers? a.k.a Cross-Console gaming (eg: FF14)

We had started a cag clan in defiance but nobody showed up to the party :/
a few people showed interest but were never online to join it. i have to manually approve people in and they have to be in the game same time as me to do so
I'll join Defiance clan. Finished the game already but can help with some missions.

Sounds like we should have a Destiny Clan :)
I'm in for PS4

Unless u steal my loot hyev we gonna do just fine #destinyclan
We'll have problems bud

I think most people even outside of CAG do that. But still, defiance is like a 200 hour completion, I doubt anyone has it done. The problem was just that these MMOs are only frequented by a few people on here, but Destiny will have a ton of players, so it's much more likely that we'll be able to get something going.

Hell, I couldn't even get 4 people together for Borderlands 2 at any point and that was a free ps+ game/non-MMO, so we'll see how this pans out.
I'm down once I find my PS3/PS4 and redownload all the games. Have to do some side missions.

Yo ps4 guys and gals we should arrange a meeting tomorrow at destiny lol so we can play all as a big team. Also did anyone create a clan where I can join?
My GMT is +1 btw.

Also anyone who is going to play the beta on ps4 feel free to add me.

Was there a new game mode in TLOU were you can get a group of people to vs AI in waves? Or like am I completely blanking out and thinking of another game

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back