CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
War frame and War Thunder both get a thumbs up from me as well.  I was playing War Thunder with some kiddos and they were complaining the whole time, so it might be an older person's type of game.

Highly advise ps4 owners check out warframe. This game is amazing. Free to play as well. about 1.5 hours in and loving it. Lots of customization, has a slight destiny vibe to it as we'll. Apparently lots of improvements have been made since launch. Hope to do some missions with some of you guys.
i downloaded this but got caught up in DC Universe which is a beautiful rich content game this is a hidden gem i overlooked.

Im looking to see if anyone has a season pass for The Last of Us, Skyrim and all dlc, or Call of Duty Ghosts w/a season pass for PS3. Let me know imm here all day!

O and Im new so if someone cn explain to me, Can you play online with a phantom, and what does a phantom mean. Thanks

Sweet! I saw this game before I had ps4 and had no idea the name of it. I just wrote it off and now here it is and free to play to boot!!!! Thanks prav not sure if we are friends on psn but add me mine is chocolat_thunda
i always wondered who thunda was on my freinds list. i think i added you when we were to do a defiance clan u should check out dcuo as well

i always wondered who thunda was on my freinds list. i think i added you when we were to do a defiance clan u should check out dcuo as well
Lol I actually have a few noob characters on there. I logged in on ps3 a couple months ago and had no idea what happened but all my skills were unallocated. Had no idea what build I was going for so I signed out lol. How is it on ps4?

Prav how did you find out it was free? Psn store seems to be all backwards. When I search for free to play war frame shows up and not war thunder. When I select all games and filter by free war thunder shows up but not war frame. I wonder of there are other free games I'm missing out on.

i downloaded this but got caught up in DC Universe which is a beautiful rich content game this is a hidden gem i overlooked.
Lots of ppl overlooked it cause it wasn't that good at launch. They've done so much to it it's not even funny. The newest update apparently ha a lot of UI changes and adds pets. Constantly adding free updates with trophies. Way better than I was expecting. I tried dcuo last night as we'll. it's good but a lot more confusing both in gameplay and controls

The ps store lists all the f2p games for me. War thunder doesn look that appealing to me tho. It's nothing like warframe. War thunder is like airplanes and shit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of ppl overlooked it cause it wasn't that good at launch. They've done so much to it it's not even funny. Constantly adding free updates with trophies. Way better than I was expecting. I tried dcuo last night as we'll. it's good but a lot more confusing both in gameplay and controls
The ps store lists all the f2p games for me. War thunder doesn look that appealing to me tho. It's nothing like warframe. War thunder is like airplanes and shit lol

Lol I figured id give it a chance since it's free and I've never tried a game like it

War thunder doesn look that appealing to me tho. It's nothing like warframe. War thunder is like airplanes and shit lol
HISTORICAL CORRECT WARPLANES (Piston engines mostly) OMMGGGG *drools*

Arcade is "lolwtf, but fun", historical battles are 50/50 and realistic battles are where the game shines. Hard to get a kill, but SOO satisfying. Even more so if you got a flightstick and some sort of rudder control.

Hey, I've actually downloaded warframe and DC Online today!
I've been interested in those for a while (War Thunder is amazing, played it on PC before, but started it on Ps4 too)

Add Mr_Chrillwis, I may not be online a lot since I work, but it would be fun to play sometime anyway :)

can anyone please check and let me know that you can play garden warfare on PS4 or not? please..

my girl-friend was playing and suddenly she got disconnected. can't connect to ea after that. tried with my profile too..

Apparently it's that time of year again where dumb scammers make their presence known. Be wary of who you let in groups/sell shares to. Always check their join date and gs feedback in yanks' sig.

Madden 2015 PS3

$60

Resell $20:

Phantom $10:

1. Gannikus (Host) 

Be ready by monday please

—————————————————————————

PS3

Selling CoD Black Ops 2 DLC 1st and 2nd DLC on separate accounts $0.50 for BOTH

Pm me please, best way to reach me

Looking for shares of all of these old ass games

Zen Pinball (Also need the DLC if anyone has this)

Deadliest Warrior

Smash Cars

Namco Museum Essentials 

TV Show King

I know the odds are slim.  But if anyone has any of these, phantom, resell or even timeshare, shoot me a PM. Thanks

Guys in my Bio2 group, that has filled as of now, so I will be taking care of that this afternoon and PMing you info.

To the guys in my Sly group, holding out till tomorrow to try and pick up that last phantom. OR...I have a user wanting it, but wouldn't be able to get to it right away. Would you mind waiting a few days on him to fill the group? I'm going to keep that spot open I think, for someone else as these are already huge downloads and I dont wanna wait that long and keep everyone in limbo over it, but if he's the only person with interest...well, I dont know. Opinions? 

Guys in my Bio2 group, that has filled as of now, so I will be taking care of that this afternoon and PMing you info.

To the guys in my Sly group, holding out till tomorrow to try and pick up that last phantom. OR...I have a user wanting it, but wouldn't be able to get to it right away. Would you mind waiting a few days on him to fill the group? I'm going to keep that spot open I think, for someone else as these are already huge downloads and I dont wanna wait that long and keep everyone in limbo over it, but if he's the only person with interest...well, I dont know. Opinions?
Actually I can take that last phantom. Completely missed that you had that going.

Need 1 more person to fill the group.

Persona 4 Arena group (Flash Sale price $9.99) - NEED FILLED BEFORE SUNDAY NIGHT!

Resells - $3.33

1. randamin

Phantoms: $1.67

1. StarShadow

2. Hockridge

DESTINY PS3 Group.

I'm going to have  -2 phantom spots-  open if any trusted Cag is interested @$10 each. Pm directly or will ignore as i've no time to check the thread. Thanks.

New games added to my offers list:
Batman Arkham Origins
Grand Theft Auto V & L.A. Noire Complete
Watch Dogs

use the link in my sig to see full details on those accounts and more.

DESTINY PS3 Group.

I'm going to have -2 phantom spots- open if any trusted Cag is interested @$10 each. Pm directly or will ignore as i've no time to check the thread. Thanks.
Fayzan took a phantom, there is 1 phantom remaining for $10. Once again message directly please.

Question pointed mainly for other hosters here

I have made a group for a game that released this past Tuesday. I received payments from all but one phantom. I already bought the game and gave the phantom that paid. I own one resell slot and the other resell paid me their portion for the game. I sent out a message about a week before the game released to notify everyone I'll need money the night prior to release. Come to the day the game releases, the phantom user still hasn't paid, replied, or checked the P.M I sent out to the group. To this day the resell hasn't been on, but I'm still holding onto his slot/money and haven't had any word on him yet and doesn't seem that bothered by the wait. The phantom still hasn't checked that group P.M in over two weeks and I've been going on his profile every once and awhile and I see that he's usually been on at least once a day during the night since Tuesday. I don't know if he still wants the slot or not. He's been on, but hasn't indicated to the group if he's still interested or wants out of the group. Any suggestions? If it helps, I've worked with this user a couple other times and never had this problem with them.

TL;DR 

One phantom hasn't paid, checked my P.M, or contacted me in two weeks. Going form his profile, he comes on the site about every night or so. Doesn't indicate if he wants or doesn't want the slot since it shows he never opened the P.M. What do I do?

Edit: Appreciate the input from those who messaged/quoted me. Tank eyu

edit #2: I'm actually really surprised the Tales of Xillia 2 NA release wasn't censored and pretty much like the Japanese release. Blood and deaths ect. especially the certain people on the train.

Looking for a BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma resell account.  Offering $7 or more depending on if DLC is purchased or if additional games are included.  I may take a cheaper phantom if no resells are available

I have made a group for a game that released this past Tuesday. I received payments from all but one phantom. I already bought the game and gave the phantom that paid. I own one resell slot and the other resell paid me their portion for the game. I sent out a message about a week before the game released to notify everyone I'll need money the night prior to release. Come to the day the game releases, the phantom user still hasn't paid, replied, or checked the P.M I sent out to the group. To this day the resell hasn't been on, but I'm still holding onto his slot/money and haven't had any word on him yet and doesn't seem that bothered by the wait. The phantom still hasn't checked that group P.M in over two weeks and I've been going on his profile every once and awhile and I see that he's usually been on at least once a day during the night since Tuesday. I don't know if he still wants the slot or not. He's been on, but hasn't indicated to the group if he's still interested or wants out of the group. Any suggestions? If it helps, I've worked with this user a couple other times and never had this problem with them.

TL;DR

One phantom hasn't paid, checked my P.M, or contacted me in two weeks. Going form his profile, he comes on the site about every night or so. Doesn't indicate if he wants or doesn't want the slot since it shows he never opened the P.M. What do I do?
NEVER give someone the info before they've paid. It's fair game for you to sell the phantom to someone else after a few days if they haven't paid or responded IMO. Shouldn't have to wait just for one person, even if they did claim they wanted the spot. It's up to people to make sure they pay on time and respond to messages sent to them.

btw, can someone verify for me that diablo 3 UEE on ps4 is 29gb in total for the english version? it says the size is 29gb, and that 16gb/16gb has been downloaded for the download status, so i wanna make sure i have it all downloaded before I create a phantom. I'm guessing the other 13gb is the update file?

TL;DR

Edit: Appreciate the input from those who messaged/quoted me. Tank eyu
If he isn't responding, kick him from the group and see if you can find another phantom. In the meantime, either you or the other resell can at least activate and download/install the game until you find that 2nd phantom.

Just curious, but what game is it for?

Does anyone have any Jak and Daxter shares?

Also looking for a phantom of Metro Redux for ps4 if it's coming to psn

btw, can someone verify for me that diablo 3 UEE on ps4 is 29gb in total for the english version? it says the size is 29gb, and that 16gb/16gb has been downloaded for the download status, so i wanna make sure i have it all downloaded before I create a phantom. I'm guessing the other 13gb is the update file?
Size 29GB

It appears it's 29GB on disk according to hitting options then information.

Phantoms for sale (last updated 8/24):

The Last of Us: Left Behind $2.50

PS1 Classics - Crash Bandicoot 1+2+3 + Spyro the Dragon 1+2+3 $1

Armored Core: Verdict Day $1

Tales of Graces f $2

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 $2.50

Ico + Shadow of the Colossus HD $2

XBlaze Code: Embryo $4.50

God of War: Ascension + all multiplayer DLC $3

Persona 4 Arena + Divekick $2

Strider (PS3) $2.50

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (all character unlocks + all costumes from Vanilla, compatible with Core Fighters) $4

Resells:

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD $3

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass $2.50

If he isn't responding, kick him from the group and see if you can find another phantom. In the meantime, either you or the other resell can at least activate and download/install the game until you find that 2nd phantom.

Just curious, but what game is it for?
Twas Tales of Xillia 2. After a couple others messaged me, I decided to give the guy one more message without it being in the group convo and I'll see forth to probably selling the slot tomorrow.

Parents don't buy you snacks?
From some of the forums a lot of the targets didn't get the stickers for the Cheetos DLC to paste onto the bags so people are scrabbling for them. People were offering them for 10 dollars a pop to cover for expenses :^o

Highly advise ps4 owners check out warframe. This game is amazing. Free to play as well. about 1.5 hours in and loving it. Lots of customization, has a slight destiny vibe to it as we'll. Apparently lots of improvements have been made since launch. Hope to do some missions with some of you guys.
Haven't played since launch and at that time I could barely kill anything in the game. Might give it a try after few more rounds of Counterspy.

89440.png
inFAMOUS First Light  - has 25 trophies and plat.

For Sale:

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

[UK] Child of Light - $0.50/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1.50/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Thief - $1/week

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Currently being rented:

PS4:

Bound by Flame

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Infamous Second Son

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Wolfenstein: TNO

Transistor

Watch Dogs

to those that found one day on their ps4 their phantom accounts were still there but the games tied to them were gone, did that issue ever get resolved? just want to know in case it happens in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back