CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I've always been a huge Xbox gamer until this generation. My Xbox One experiences have been a pretty big disappointment for me. One look at my Gamerscore vs PS Trophys from my sig will show you how much more I preferred the 360 last generation.

Anyone want Sound Shapes? I have the Add On bundle available for both phantom and timeshare.

It comes with the following:

- Lizzywanders Art Pack
- Future Funk 3000 Sound Pack
- Hohokum™ Art and Sound Pack
- City Art Pack
- Nature Art Pack
- Dubstep Sound Pack
- 80’s Sound Pack
- Acoustic Sound Pack
- Vocoder Sound Pack
- Car Mini-Album & Entity Pack
- Old School Sound Pack
- Drums Sound Pack
- Brass Sound Pack
- 8-Bit Sound Pack
- Curved Terrain Pack

More importantly, a ton of super easy trophies.

There are 3 PS3 phantoms and 1 PS4 phantom. Phantoms will go for $1.25.

Rentals are also available for $0.50 a day.

PM me if interested!
it comes with the game as well? or only add ons?

I've always been a huge Xbox gamer until this generation. My Xbox One experiences have been a pretty big disappointment for me. One look at my Gamerscore vs PS Trophys from my sig will show you how much more I preferred the 360 last generation.
What made them disappointing?

I can scrape together roughly ~$250 if I sell some things ( DS Lite, PS4 Gameshares, etc )

If I can find a good flip ( walmart please bring back your 50% extra promo ) before black friday.. then I might be game to buy a xbone if it dips to $300 used..

fuck weddings man... strapped for cash all the damn time

updated the feedback sheet noticed some resells being sold to thread newcomers but forum vets i guess its ok as long as one person goes rogue and spoils it for the rest of them

What made them disappointing?

I can scrape together roughly ~$250 if I sell some things ( DS Lite, PS4 Gameshares, etc )

If I can find a good flip ( walmart please bring back your 50% extra promo ) before black friday.. then I might be game to buy a xbone if it dips to $300 used..

fuck weddings man... strapped for cash all the damn time
The features of Live seem to be down half the time. Friends lists and partys rarely seem to work. The achievement interface is slow and laggy much like the PS3 trophy system once was. It just really seems like a chore to navigate and use the system functions.

On the positive side you can actually gameshare the Xbone. It doesn't work in the same nature as on the Playstation systems and you would only want to do it with someone you can trust with your actual Live account info. Although I have never had any issues, I've heard stories of MS banning for doing it. I've shared the information with a few other veteran members here and have not heard of any issues from them either.

*edit*

Tell your fiance to not invite her 3rd cousin once removed and shrink your wedding budget $300 to buy an XBone. 20 years with my wife and I still game happily ever after with rarely a gripe from her (that I hear).

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it guyse... Im having second thoughts about the PS4.. especially with the master chief collection coming out soon.

I've always been a huge halo nerd and only converted to ps because of my brother owning a ps3.. I really like GS'ing and I know thats not an option with the xbone. I can't flat out buy one this winter because I get married next year ( early estimates are 14-15k pre honeymoon ) so that's out of the question..

I dont know what the eff to do. Games are cheaper on PS but honestly I'm tired of PSN being down, shit being buggy and the lack of updates.

The other thing is.. I'd be gimping my gaming experience because of how shit the xbone is hardware wise. I can't stand 720p compared to 1080 ( shit looked pixelated and I CAN tell the diff )

Just shoot me man, why am I even having these thoughts. I'm fucking hyped about the Halo Remaster, like BAD. I miss playing H3 with some noobs ( i tried H3 on 360 and it was full of fucking pros )
Dump your fiance and get an xbox. you'll be +14k

ALSO SIGN UP FOR THESE PLEASE!!!!(that was my best QDizzle impersonation)

Dead Island GOTY, Dead Island Riptide Complete Ed., RE6 Ultimate Edition - $29.62
$9.88
R:laundry
R:mark77
$4.94
P:factor747
P:
Already have DI GOTY, Riptide is on library but i really want RE6 Ultimate and don't wanna start another group for it so instead i'll be joining yours. Hope group fills til end of promo.

Portal 2

resell

1. pancakes

2.mark77

phantom

In for resell.

Nevermind, I see laundry jumped into the Scotty/Sanctum group. Damn yous!
Dude, I've had so many groups going I didnt want to start another but I wanted these too!! You know you're welcome to use them if ya want though, just let me know.

Edit: Damn, i just realized I totally spaced on that PM about the PSN credit. I even told someone about it lol. I hope you didnt hold it for me and deprive someone else, but if you did I'll still take it.

Already have DI GOTY, Riptide is on library but i really want RE6 Ultimate and don't wanna start another group for it so instead i'll be joining yours. Hope group fills til end of promo.

In for resell.
If someone starts another group, feel free to hop on it and drop out of this one. I mean, I dont wanna sound encouraging lol, but no issues with that if it happens. Ive had someone wanting me to do just RE6 on its own, I just didnt wanna make another account for it and tried to group some "like" games together.

Is there any/enough interest in a separate group of the 2 Dead Island games and the one RE6 game? Let me know.

If someone starts another group, feel free to hop on it and drop out of this one. I mean, I dont wanna sound encouraging lol, but no issues with that if it happens. Ive had someone wanting me to do just RE6 on its own, I just didnt wanna make another account for it and tried to group some "like" games together.

Is there any/enough interest in a separate group of the 2 Dead Island games and the one RE6 game? Let me know.
As you already know I really really really want to buy resident evil 6 separate :x

Gonna try this out. 5 game group, I am going to sell the phantoms discounted, only $3 each. The resell will be donated shortly thereafter to the library:

Mirror's Edge

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death

Sanctum 2

Cmon guys, 5 middling, super average games for the price of a used coffee filter from Starbucks. Support your local heroines with this sale!

Just need 3 phantoms:

If it is not filled by tonight, then I will be just picking them up on my main most likely.

I would be down for a RE6 only group, but looking for a resell and I think you would be square on those already. I really don't want to host a group for just RE6 though, so just hit me up if you run with one and need a resell.

Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Ed. - $8.75
$2.92
R:corsaftw
R:www101
$1.46
P:
P:

And yeaaah we are looking for an host I can switch my self to a phantom if necessary.

Mirror's Edge
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death
Sanctum 2

Cmon guys, 5 middling, super average games for the price of a used coffee filter from Starbucks. Support your local heroines with this sale!
Whoa whoa whoa, watch your mouth mister.

I've been out of town for a bit so I haven't kept up with the thread. What happened to the list of groups for CoD: AW? Just curious if anything came of that.

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $10

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $13

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Phantom - $13.33

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $20

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $5

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

Entwined Phantom - $1

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

Infamous First Light - $0.50/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:

PS4:

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous Second Son

Metro Redux

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

The Last of Us Remastered

Hey guys I'm currently looking for people for a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3/PS4 cross-buy gameshare. Here's the current line-up:

PS4 Sellable - $15 - rsouxlja7
PS4 Non-Sellable - $10 - rsouxlja7
PS4 "Locked Spot" - $5 -
PS3 Sellable - $10 -
PS3 Sellable - $10 -
PS3 Non-Sellable - $5 -
PS3 Non-Sellable - $5 -

Please PM me if you're interested.

bread's done
Back