CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord US PSN ($39.99) (3.4 GB)

Resell ($13.33)

Phantom ($6.67)

1. Sierra

It might be a bit of a long shot, but add yourself if interested. I think there might be a code available on the trading forum to possibly lower the prices, but I'm using the PSN pricing for now. Also, please note the game doesn't include an English language option.
Damn. For some reason I thought this was on Vita. I'll do some research and get back to you, but there's a good chance I'll grab a slot.

Resell ($13.33)

1. Pantsu

Phantom ($6.67)

1. Sierra

2. Thermopyle

It might be a bit of a long shot, but add yourself if interested. I think there might be a code available on the trading forum to possibly lower the prices, but I'm using the PSN pricing for now. Also, please note the game doesn't include an English language option.
I'll go ahead and grab that phantom now, then, since it's filling fast. Thanks, Pantsu_!

Nope, you can only use one trial per account, and if you've previously used a trial (or had PS+ before I believe) you can't use another.
Just make a new acct and activate the 14 day. It'll work on your main since that system has the activation. Rinse and repeat.

LF: Alien Isolation PS4 timeshare - offering $4/week

Last edited by a moderator:

Resell ($13.33) ($11.66 with Code)

1. Pantsu

Phantom ($6.67) ($5.84 with Code)

1. Sierra

2. Thermopyle

Just 1 resell away!  There's a code available on the trading forums for $35, so I've added the pricing for that in case we're able to fill the group before it's sold.

Any interest in Scott Pilgrim ($3.49) and one of Bloodrayne Betrayal($2.49)/Fat Princess(3.49)/Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams($3.49)?

Any interest in Scott Pilgrim ($3.49) and one of Bloodrayne Betrayal($2.49)/Fat Princess(3.49)/Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams($3.49)?
I've played them all and I can say that Scott Pilgrim is a must buy, Bloodrayne Betrayal was too difficult I couldn't finish the first stage lol Same thing goes to Giana Sisters (Hard as fuck after the first 5 levels) and Fat Princess is a fun little game too but it may get boring after a while at least it had that effect on me.

Anyone want to go in on Octodad for ps4?

Resell ($4.50)

1. deathb10w

Phantom ($2.99)

Willing to switch around

Anyone want to make a group for Portal 2? $4.99.
I'll take a resell.
Portal 2 - $4.99

$1.66

R:laundry

R:Albani

$0.83

P:pliskin

P:

ALSO SIGN UP FOR THESE PLEASE!!!!(that was my best QDizzle impersonation)

Dead Island GOTY, Dead Island Riptide Complete Ed., RE6 Ultimate Edition - $29.62
$9.88
R:mark77
$4.94
P:factor747
P:

MK Komplete Edition - $9.79
$3.26
R:yanks
$1.63
P:shiftee
P:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Gold Edition - $26.99
$9.00
R:extra80
$4.50
P:
P:

Resell ($13.33)

Phantom ($6.67)

1. Sierra

I'll bite. I know literally nothing about the game other than what I can glean from the trophy list. :p

Edit: Thermo I'd be fine taking resell as well if you'd want to take a phantom.
Damn. For some reason I thought this was on Vita. I'll do some research and get back to you, but there's a good chance I'll grab a slot.
I'll do a 3 phantom set up:

Tears to Tiara II

Resell - $17.50

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $5.83

1. Therm

2. Pantsu

3. Sierra

How exactly does the three phantom thing work?
The 3rd phantom is really a resell. Yanksfan just has the resell download, then changes the password so they can't access it afterwards.

Edit: Also you should probably delete your post as it's a bit explicit. I don't think mine is, but will if asked. :)

Battle Princess of Arcadias + Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory + Mirror's Edge + MK Arcade Kollection - $20

Resell - $10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $3.33

Disbanded due to lack of interest.

It's too cheap to buy on its own. Has to be $5 minimum because you can't fund a PSN account with less.

I'm wanting to build a group with Scott Pilgrim and some other game. SP + Giana Sisters would work for me, if you're interested.
Maaaan, I always forget about the $5 minimum requirement -_-

I already own/have access to everything else on that sale...

Pretty late but I'm playing through Darksiders 2 (about 4 hours in) and it's a pretty great game. Reminds me of Zelda but with more RPG elements. Such a shame that there will likely never be a third Darksiders.
You better plat that bro... BTW Its free on xbox too...

Resell ($13.33)

Phantom ($6.67)

1. Sierra

wasnt albani's job was to prevent you from buying unknown jrpg's? i could be wrong

Portal 2

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

Princess Arcadia

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

Sanctum 2 + Scott Pilgrim Ultimate

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

Battle Princess of Arcadias + Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory + Mirror's Edge + MK Arcade Kollection - $20

Resell - $10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $3.33

didn't you buy mirrors edge already?

Anyone want Sound Shapes? I have the Add On bundle available for both phantom and timeshare.

It comes with the following:

- Lizzywanders Art Pack 
- Future Funk 3000 Sound Pack
- Hohokum™ Art and Sound Pack
- City Art Pack
- Nature Art Pack
- Dubstep Sound Pack
- 80’s Sound Pack
- Acoustic Sound Pack
- Vocoder Sound Pack
- Car Mini-Album & Entity Pack
- Old School Sound Pack 
- Drums Sound Pack
- Brass Sound Pack
- 8-Bit Sound Pack 
- Curved Terrain Pack

More importantly, a ton of super easy trophies.

There are 3 PS3 phantoms and 1 PS4 phantom. Phantoms will go for $1.25.

Rentals are also available for $0.50 a day.

PM me if interested!

Damn it guyse... Im having second thoughts about the PS4.. especially with the master chief collection coming out soon.

I've always been a huge halo nerd and only converted to ps because of my brother owning a ps3.. I really like GS'ing and I know thats not an option with the xbone. I can't flat out buy one this winter because I get married next year ( early estimates are 14-15k pre honeymoon ) so that's out of the question..

I dont know what the eff to do. Games are cheaper on PS but honestly I'm tired of PSN being down, shit being buggy and the lack of updates. 

The other thing is.. I'd be gimping my gaming experience because of how shit the xbone is hardware wise. I can't stand 720p compared to 1080 ( shit looked pixelated and I CAN tell the diff )

Just shoot me man, why am I even having these thoughts. I'm fucking hyped about the Halo Remaster, like BAD. I miss playing H3 with some noobs ( i tried H3 on 360 and it was full of fucking pros )

Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 resell- $10(someone fill this spot so we can finish the group)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDfebndOsy0

Wheres my Walking Dead scotch?

You better plat that bro... BTW Its free on xbox too...

wasnt albani's job was to prevent you from buying unknown jrpg's? i could be wrong
Unrelated, but I saw you sent me a message on PS4. I have notifications turned off though so I never see when messages pop up. But yeah, if you see me online and I'm not invite only, feel free to join. Just keep in mind that if it's from 9AM-530PM during the week, I'm actually working while I play, so I pause a lot and to be honest it's not very fun since whenever I have to do something work related, I duck into a corner and hide for like 10 minutes.

Pretty late but I'm playing through Darksiders 2 (about 4 hours in) and it's a pretty great game. Reminds me of Zelda but with more RPG elements. Such a shame that there will likely never be a third Darksiders.
Fantastic games right there! It's like God of War and Zelda had a couple of cool bastard children.

Damn it guyse... Im having second thoughts about the PS4.. especially with the master chief collection coming out soon.

I've always been a huge halo nerd and only converted to ps because of my brother owning a ps3.. I really like GS'ing and I know thats not an option with the xbone. I can't flat out buy one this winter because I get married next year ( early estimates are 14-15k pre honeymoon ) so that's out of the question..

I dont know what the eff to do. Games are cheaper on PS but honestly I'm tired of PSN being down, shit being buggy and the lack of updates.

The other thing is.. I'd be gimping my gaming experience because of how shit the xbone is hardware wise. I can't stand 720p compared to 1080 ( shit looked pixelated and I CAN tell the diff )

Just shoot me man, why am I even having these thoughts. I'm fucking hyped about the Halo Remaster, like BAD. I miss playing H3 with some noobs ( i tried H3 on 360 and it was full of fucking pros )
0.jpg

Do it man! 4 Halo games in 1080p 60 fps! You can play Halo 1 online and with me! And u get the Halo 5 mp beta. Plus dont forget about Sunset Overdrive coming only on Xbone 10/28. Its made by Insmoniac Games who did Ratchet and Clank! Its 900p/30 fps but looks fun!

Iono snakey

I'd have to dive into craiglist and shit.. deal with shady people, have the possibity of getting shot over my console.

But Im REALLY thinking about it

if you're switching to xbone because you think there are more updates or less downtime/bugs, you're gonna have a bad time. halo collection isn't worth $560 + paying full cost of every game you want day one.

Iono snakey

I'd have to dive into craiglist and shit.. deal with shady people, have the possibity of getting shot over my console.

But Im REALLY thinking about it
u can get one for cheap too. You dont need the Kinect its trash. Dont get rid of your PS4 though, have both PS4 and X1 like me :)

if you're switching to xbone because you think there are more updates or less downtime/bugs, you're gonna have a bad time. halo collection isn't worth $560 + paying full cost of every game you want day one.
Well.. lets at least admit PSN goes down WAY too often

As far as updates.. XBONE has had more way more updates compared to the PS platform. I'm just terrified about the hardware downgrade, because in a couple years that will matter

u can get one for cheap too. You dont need the Kinect its trash. Dont get rid of your PS4 though, have both PS4 and X1 like me :)
Bro bro I don't have $250-$300 to shell out this winter. I'll have maybe $100, and I was thinking of using that on a vita.. but I honestly will hardly play it :|

Does anyone have a Wolf Among Us Season Pass they'll trade for a Walking Dead Season 2 Season Pass (PS3)?

Also looking to trade Amazon GC for Paypal of equal value (heck I'll even throw in an extra dollar), trusted members only for this

bread's done
Back