CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Sale:

Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 Resell $5

Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL Resell $3.50

GTAV PS3 Resell $8

Timeshare available:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition PS4 (Send a PM if interested, willing to work out a fair price)

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeshare PS4

Pvz garden warfare
Driveclub
Transformers rise of the dark spark
Styx master of shadows
Walking dad season 2

Available Tuesday so pm me to hold your spot.

Far cry 4

GtaV

Looking For:

EU/NZ Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3 Resell
WWE 2K15 ps3 phantom/resell

Have:

US Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3 Resell
MvC2 phantom (off my main)
Ultra SF4 upgrade and Walking Dead S1 phantom (off my other main)
Walking Dead S2 & NFS:MW(2012) phantom (off another main)

Mainly looking at trading my US resell for an EU resell as I find it easier to purchase DLC from my own region :/

Why don't they let us pre-load the ENTIRE game- I appreciate being able to preload days before, but then they only let you download 4 GB of a 25+ GB game.  Makes no effin' sense man

Why don't they let us pre-load the ENTIRE game- I appreciate being able to preload days before, but then they only let you download 4 GB of a 25+ GB game. Makes no effin' sense man
Check the game in the system storage menu. It continues to fully download.

Are preloads of GTA5/FC4/Dragon Age downloading really slow?

Is there a way to pause one on the PS4?
Not once the background download begins. Turning your system off and back on is about the only way to pause it. PSN downloads have been slow for me since update 2.00. My downloads will sometimes move about 7mb a second, and then slow down to 500kb

CoD: AW on PS4 is a whole new world... I have to stay on ps3 though because my main buddies are still there :(

I don't have many games and even this made me awe. I'm not a graphics whore, so seeing anything really is nice aha. This is just AW. I can't imagine how the other games are compared to this. 

WWE 2K15, GTA V, LBP 3, Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age all unlock 12 am est!

Borderlands Pre-Sequel season pass resell(season pass only)- $14

Are preloads of GTA5/FC4/Dragon Age downloading really slow?

Is there a way to pause one on the PS4?
to pause go to downloads and press X on the content you want to pause, it is better to just concentrate on one item at once you just have to make sure when it finishes to resume other download

Your ps4 has moved into the background downloading phase. To the best of my knowledge, the only way to pause the download is to essentially shut the system down.
you are right, Chalupa you are in the background download phase now so no pausing any more... I guess that Sony just partially fixed that shit then :/

Looks like it, but it seems like its DL'n DA quicker than FC4 and GTA5, 20GB on DA, 10 on GTA5 and 8 on FC4. 

Should be finished in time np. 

If most of you played Dragon Age Origins, you guys would be more excited as we are for Dragon Age Inquisition

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4

Resell - $35

- Gannikus

Phantom - $25

-

Make sure you pm me after you add yourself to the group! 

Man, just dling GTA V is taking a long time. I think the servers are gettig swamped :/

nvmd, had to disconnect and reconnect router

still got a resell blands season pass for the new blands game, $14 for it.

Why don't they let us pre-load the ENTIRE game- I appreciate being able to preload days before, but then they only let you download 4 GB of a 25+ GB game. Makes no effin' sense man
Reading that while looking at your avatar, it's like I don't know how to describe it. Makes it look like you want to hit someone.

Reading that while looking at your avatar, it's like I don't know how to describe it. Makes it look like you want to hit someone.
sgand thankfully pointed out that it actually downloads the rest! Before that though I was ready to put someone through a table

sgand thankfully pointed out that it actually downloads the rest! Before that though I was ready to put someone through a table
Haven't watched anything WWE in awhile, despite subscribing to the WWE Network app....

Are they still pushing Ryback?

Looking forward to WWE 2k15 more than the other 4 games.

Also, have a resell of COD:AW and AC: Unity on one account (PS4).

Asking $45 Paypal for it.

FOR RENT
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $5 Per week
The Evil Within (PS4) - $4 Per week

FOR SALE
The Evil Within (PS4) - $27.00 (Resell)

No, actually drunk or not, he is correct.

Its buy one get one 25% off. So you end up saving 12.5% on the whole order.
Whole, I see. Thought he meant 12.50% off just one code, which should actually be in dollars.

Bought $200 worth of cards (Four $50 PSN cards) for $175, which is a good deal. ($12.50 off each 2nd card).

the most embarassing thing is not my lack of spelling but your avatar rubbing it in my face >.<

Timeshare PS4

Evil Within

Pvz garden warfare
Lord Of The Fallen

NBA 2K15
Transformers rise of the dark spark
Styx master of shadows
Walking dead season 2

Wolf Among Us

Available Tuesday so pm me to hold your spot.

Far cry 4

GtaV

wwe 2k15

selling; Borderlands: Pre-Sequel season pass resell- $14

also might have a resell of Lego Batman 3+season pass(PS4) for- $37

I might be looking for a WWE 2k15(ps4) phantom

also need 1 resell and 1 phantom to join in Escape Dead Island!  only $13 for the resell and $6 for the phantom

For Sale:

PS4 (Resell) - The Evil Within - $24

Slightly more than 16 hours until Dragon Age...............

bread's done
Back