wpress is watching wrestling
Mark77 is missing
Mageshadow is taking a deuce
ThEliteOne is trophy hunting
synnarc is taking back medication
You misplaced your capslock key
And I'm watching streams
Came out of the cave haha

Funny stuff is that i visit the thread every day and read almost all posts but sometimes i ain't on mood for posting or i'm just lazy lol
Anyways i keep track of whats happening here

--------------

On topic:
For those interested in Pinball, Zen Studios just released a new batch of tables(4 from FX Pinball Core).
i'll be doing a group for it plus South Park ones. I'll add other tables to complete my collection but i won't charge for them.

ZP2 group - 15$
FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5

Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77

Phantoms - $1.25

Tokyo's drinking
Gwiz is watching My Little Pony
Raiborg is investigating
rpg is watching football
stotch is quoting tylerh
wpress is watching wrestling
Mark77 is missing
Mageshadow is taking a deuce
ThEliteOne is trophy hunting
synnarc is taking back medication
You misplaced your capslock key
And I'm watching streams
Came out of the cave haha

Funny stuff is that i visit the thread every day and read almost all posts but sometimes i ain't on mood for posting or i'm just lazy lol
Anyways i keep track of whats happening here

--------------

On topic:
For those interested in Pinball, Zen Studios just released a new batch of tables(4 from FX Pinball Core).
i'll be doing a group for it plus South Park ones. I'll add other tables to complete my collection but i won't charge for them.

ZP2 group - 15$
FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5

Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77

Phantoms - $1.25

At best buy.. And I'm the only person here.. On a quadruple midnight release for some pretty big AAA games..

WHERE MY DEDICATED GAMERS AT!????? STAND OUT IN THE COLD FOR A DISC BROSEPH OR DONT GO DISC AT ALL

i wish no luck on a man spending extra money and effort just to be able to play a cross platform game on xbone... pshaw
Picking it up for ps4 and it will cost me $35 out of pocket after gcu, movers and reward ( down the road )..

Waddup prav?
(Snakey back me up mang)

Edit: double post. My bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Wants:paypal

Haves:Look below

PS4

Dragon Age:Inquisition Deluxe Edition

Phantom $29

Far Cry 4

Phantom $25

PS3

GTA V

Resell $10

Picking it up for ps4 and it will cost me $35 out of pocket after gcu, movers and reward ( down the road )..

Waddup prav?
(Snakey back me up mang)

Edit: double post. My bad
So, same cost as a ps4 resell, but providing far less resell value when you're done or the ability to timeshare...

Playing GTA V in first person all the way through from the start.

Just press the touchpad button, as in click it a couple times to enable First Person View.
It's rather cool.

And it works as an ahem.

You know.

So, same cost as a ps4 resell, but providing far less resell value when you're done or the ability to timeshare...
I don't timeshare. If I make a loss so be it. I'm happy with my disc copy, you're happy with your digital copy.

I won't argue with opinion, no reason to

Mannnnn GTA is a big download!

Also I'm a fatty because I just ate a entire bag of chocolates.

belcCk9l.jpg

I am underwhelmed with WWE 2k15.

The sound effects and commentary is horrible once again.

And the grappling mini-game feels flat. 

Playing as Austin, then doing his Stunner on an opposing dude,

man, the weakest I've ever seen or heard.

Maybe this game will grow on me, but right now, hmm.....

Except that Sunset Overdrive, AC:U, CoD: AW, Halo:MCC all fall under the promotion and have had a trade in value of ~$40-$44.80 at best buy. Other games under that same promo have decent price drops or will be on sale this holiday (ie Mordor at $20-$30 black friday) which means the values have dropped but at the same time you will probably have a hard time selling a resell for ~$25-$35 on it if you waited this long anyways (sold my physical copy for $40 after fees second week it was out). So the resell value is there, especially for disc based games where there is plenty of options to get rid of it unlike lets say a PS3 resell/phantom of CoD:AW. That being said though I do not believe there was a $10 rewards offer for Dragon Age which is why I am going to wait on that instead of paying $50 for it (still working on Unity, AW, MCC but have Far Cry and GTAV on the way). Also with those of us with data caps physical copies saves us from a lot of crappy fees.

Edit:

For Rent/Timeshare available- Last of Us Remastered (PS4) $1 a week

So the initial install to play Dragon Age is quick. Don't be fooled though it only gets you through the first mission then you hit an install screen. So far it is pretty cool feels like a Bioware game but still not as good as ME for a what we pay for Phanty/Resell it is worth it.

I've played about 2 hours of Dragon Age so far and loving it. So many areas to explore...fast travel is helpful when you need to restock potions, but I wish you could find more in the field to save traveling.

Selling Hitman Absolution Special Edition + Sleeping Dogs PS3 resell 3 $ OBO

Injustice Gods Among Us PS3 resell 2 $ OBO

LF: Battlefield 4 PS3 resell

Contact on PM

LF: WWE 2k15 ps3 phantom
u would most likely get a resell of this as the ps3 version came out 2 weeks ago. check about 10 pages back and see if anyone was offloading it or check the feedback thread for the ppl who it changed hands to to see if they will sell it to you after.

Timeshare PS4

Pvz garden warfare
Lord Of The Fallen

NBA 2K15
Transformers rise of the dark spark
Styx master of shadows
Walking dead season 2

Wolf Among Us

Available later today for rent so pm me to hold your spot.

Far cry 4

GTA V

WWE 2k15

Anyone can vouch for the user Dgenx
??

FOR RENT
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $5 Per week
The Evil Within (PS4) - $4 Per week
Never Alone (PS4) - $1 Per week

FOR SALE
The Evil Within (PS4) - $27.00 (Resell)

u would most likely get a resell of this as the ps3 version came out 2 weeks ago. check about 10 pages back and see if anyone was offloading it or check the feedback thread for the ppl who it changed hands to to see if they will sell it to you after.
was kinda looking at picking it up as I realized that I need my yearly fix lol.

Now all I need to do is sell my main acc phants to gain some funds :/

Except that Sunset Overdrive, AC:U, CoD: AW, Halo:MCC all fall under the promotion and have had a trade in value of ~$40-$44.80 at best buy. Other games under that same promo have decent price drops or will be on sale this holiday (ie Mordor at $20-$30 black friday) which means the values have dropped but at the same time you will probably have a hard time selling a resell for ~$25-$35 on it if you waited this long anyways (sold my physical copy for $40 after fees second week it was out). So the resell value is there, especially for disc based games where there is plenty of options to get rid of it unlike lets say a PS3 resell/phantom of CoD:AW. That being said though I do not believe there was a $10 rewards offer for Dragon Age which is why I am going to wait on that instead of paying $50 for it (still working on Unity, AW, MCC but have Far Cry and GTAV on the way). Also with those of us with data caps physical copies saves us from a lot of crappy fees.

Edit:

For Rent/Timeshare available- Last of Us Remastered (PS4) $1 a week
There was a $10 BB Reward on DA:I

I paid $35 after tax ( GCU, Movers + $10 Cert down the road )... or $45 out of pocket tonight

Escape Dead Island($39.99) PS3

r-$13

1.pantsu

-------

p-$6.66

1.snakey

selling- Blands Pre-Sequel season pass resell- $13

bread's done
Back