CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Has anyone played The Golf Club on Ps4?

Is it worth playing? I do love me some golf.
Swing mechanics need some work. If you're really into golf, it's a pretty fun and relaxing enviroment. The trophies are really easy too got about 40% in one night with 3 golds :D/. Having said that I didn't pay for it so not sure if you'd get the $35 out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking For:

Virtua Fighter 2 (PS3)

Frogger Returns PS3 (EU or JP version)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 PS3 (American version) or Winning Eleven 2013 (JP, HK Asian version)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 PS3 (American version) or Winning Eleven 2014 (JP, HK Asian version)

I'm not interested PES games EU version, because I have it. 
For Sale:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 PS3 (2 pantoms available) $1,5

Trine 2 PS3 (3 phantoms available) $0,5

Looking For:

• The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (Timeshare)
  • Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge (Timeshare)
  • Super Stardust HD - Solo Add-On (Timeshare)
  • Super Stardust HD - Team Add-On (Timeshare)

Then i'll have to pass. That is a little bit too much :).
It's understandable that you want the full deposit.
Thanks for the offer.
But, that isn't " a little bit too much " - because you aren't going to scam, correct? Therefore you'd be getting $85.00 back straight away.

( Edit: While I do understand your situation, I believe the best option would be to set up a 'day 1 payment/reimbursement day' with a host. Finding the host who would give you the same day agreement would then be the goal in this case)

But, that isn't " a little bit too much " - because you aren't going to scam, correct? Therefore you'd be getting $85.00 back straight away.
Probably more than he currently can afford. Might be living on a tight budget.

Personally I know from supporting my 3 ex-wives and 17 assorted children, money can get rough!

Also Is there a way to block signatures here.

It's genuinly to much money to miss for (around) a week.
I am not here to scam. I do understand the mistrust towards new members and the deposit strategy, but I cannot put aside 90$ for a week.

It's like Tokyostomp said, tight budget. I'm a student, so that is a lot of money to miss even for a short periode of time.

It's genuinly to much money to miss for (around) a week.
I am not here to scam. I do understand the mistrust towards new members and the deposit strategy, but I cannot put aside 90$ for a week.

It's like Tokyostomp said, tight budget. I'm a student, so that is a lot of money to miss even for a short periode of time.

( Edit: While I do understand your situation, I believe the best option would be to set up a 'day 1 payment/reimbursement day' with a host. Finding the host who would give you the 'same day' agreement would then be the goal in this case)

( Edit: While I do understand your situation, I believe the best option would be to set up a 'day 1 payment/reimbursement day' with a host. Finding the host who would give you the same day agreement would then be the goal in this case)
That would be the solution, but unfortunatly it will be a week long proces for me.
I need to wire the money to paypal, which takes 2 to 3 bussiness days. Then the transaction day with the host. Then wire the money back to my bank account which takes about the same time.
In the meantime I will also lose a little bit of money thanks to paypals conversion rate, but i assume this won't be too much.

Oh well it's not a big deal if I don't get in a group :).
I will build up some reputation in an other way :D

Looking for a timeshare of the Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC

Also, since I don't want this on my main and will donate my share to the library, anyone interested in:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($5)

$1.67
1. rams81
2. HyeVltg3
----------------
$0.83
need this 100%'ed on my list! this is probably one of the oldest games on my trophy list xD

Let's see if this fills. Will adjust prices if some but not all of the group fills.

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

PS4 Resellable - $15 - Jersiah
PS4 Phantom - $10 - Jersiah
PS4 Locked Spot - $5 - tokyostomp
PS3 Resellable - $10 -
PS3 Resellable - $10 -
PS3 Phantom - $5 - Jersiah
PS3 Phantom - $5 -

PM me or add yourself if interested.

Hey does anyone want to start a canadian Destiny: Guardian Edition? I can pay in psn cards but after september 17th I will be able to start to use paypal :)

Destiny: Guardian Edition (Canadian is possible)

Ps4

Resell:

Phantom:

Ps3:

Resell

Phantom:

Aka. It's been awhile since i've gameshared so might need a bit help thanks :)
HyV is from CA he may be able to jump in just in case his destiny bundle doesnt show up on time :p

Looking for a timeshare or resell of Infamous First Light
its in the library i think

Let's see if this fills. Will adjust prices if some but not all of the group fills.

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

PS4 Resellable - $15 - Jersiah
PS4 Phantom - $10 - Jersiah
PS4 Locked Spot - $5 -
PS3 Resellable - $10 -
PS3 Resellable - $10 -
PS3 Phantom - $5 -
PS3 Phantom - $5 -

PM me or add yourself if interested.
Why is everyone setting up these groups and taking both PS4 slots.

Either way in for ps4 locked

I have two Destiny ps3 phantoms that I am willing to sell for 4 bucks a piece to trusted veteran members.

If you're interested PM me for details.

For what it's worth, laundrymatt is in the library so even if he has no feedback he was vouched for (by... stotch? i think)

@rams81 you don't need to donate battlefield bc2 into the library, we already have it

Man I must be the only one who doesn't give a shit about Destiny. I was going to buy it on PS4 and share it with my brother but I want to hear your opinions first after you guys get the game. And that thing about Raids that you need 5 friends to play them, that's complete bullshit.

For what it's worth, laundrymatt is in the library so even if he has no feedback he was vouched for (by... stotch? i think)

@rams81 you don't need to donate battlefield bc2 into the library, we already have it
yeah he has feedback in the thread pre 29th August just not enough since i took over. he has been active since mid previous thread Im sure stotch isnt the only guy who could vouch for him

I'd love a resell. Nevermind, Hyevltg3 wants the resell, you can let him take it. x)

I don't have the space for it right away.
I can switch to phantom if you need a resell, let me know.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on the multi-game account. Was gonna donate on a separate account. In that case, there are two BF 1943's listed in the library.

Man I must be the only one who doesn't give a shit about Destiny. I was going to buy it on PS4 and share it with my brother but I want to hear your opinions first after you guys get the game. And that thing about Raids that you need 5 friends to play them, that's complete bullshit.
Did you play the beta? It was alright. Nothing special IMO. Can't speak for PS4 but on PS3 it didn't look very good. Area design wasn't particularly noteworthy, the leveling and loot system felt a bit odd, and the online element was simply annoying. Controlled pretty well, though.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.
If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$4 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$6 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS) - $2 a week

Dark Souls II

Did you play the beta? It was alright. Nothing special IMO. Can't speak for PS4 but on PS3 it didn't look very good. Area design wasn't particularly noteworthy, the leveling and loot system felt a bit odd, and the online element was simply annoying. Controlled pretty well, though.
That stuff was all altered for the alpha. Cap may be level 20 or 30, but you won't get as much xp as you did in the beta per kill. It was nothing mindblowing but it is absolutely worth playing.

Also the story behind Destiny is stupid as hell in an online setting.

"You must save the world! You're the only one that can!"

...what about all the other people playing the game? I can see them. They're right there. Don't try to feed me that bullshit, Tyrion.

That stuff was all altered for the alpha. Cap may be level 20 or 30, but you won't get as much xp as you did in the beta per kill. It was nothing mindblowing but it is absolutely worth playing.
I'm not saying it was bad or anything...just that I don't feel it's worthy of the hype. I think a lot of the excitement is coming from it being by the people that did Halo, to be honest. Not that that's necessarily bad, but I think it's going to be one of those games that dies out quickly.

What makes it worth it for me is the mere fact that I can play with tons of others in an open world and not pay an MMO monthly fee.

Everyone will be playing. That should be fun.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($5) (9.6GB)

$1.67
1. shigumas
2. HyeVltg3
----------------
$0.83
3. rams81

One more phantom available.

Also the story behind Destiny is stupid as hell in an online setting.

"You must save the world! You're the only one that can!"

...what about all the other people playing the game? I can see them. They're right there. Don't try to feed my that bullshit, Tyrion.
Everybody here is going to become a legend in a week or so.

Yeah I played the Beta on PS4 but I don't really feel all the hype about this. You listed the reasons pretty much, I just think this will become boring in a week or two.

I'm excited because it's not another fucking 2D indie, a remaster/port, or a remaster/port of a damn 2D fucking Indie.

What makes it worth it for me is the mere fact that I can play with tons of others in an open world and not pay an MMO monthly fee.
Everyone will be playing. That should be fun.
Yeah you spend half an hour to kill a boss and then some level 1 noob gets all your loot.

Any Destiny PS4 Phantoms left out there? If a new group starts, could the host put me in for a phantom PS4 slot.

I'm excited because it's not another fucking 2D indie, a remaster/port, or a remaster/port of a damn 2D fucking Indie.
Yep! Got my PS4 and after getting the platinum trophy for resogun it's just been sitting there next to my PS3.

I'm not saying it was bad or anything...just that I don't feel it's worthy of the hype. I think a lot of the excitement is coming from it being by the people that did Halo, to be honest. Not that that's necessarily bad, but I think it's going to be one of those games that dies out quickly.
People played the massive beta and enjoyed it. Bungie announced a "10 year plan", so i can only assume they did a lot of market/target group research. To further support this - Borderlands 1/2 didnt "die out quickly", and the games were somewhat similar in the loot systems/skill systems.

1. Open world.

2. No party required for campaign.

3. Loot.

4. Bungie has proven with the Halo games that they can, in fact, produce very solid games. Nothing spectacular, but SOLID.

and, finally, point 5, this one is (spoilered) purely subjective from my point of view:

Raids. I cannot express how much i love the idea of small 6man raids and i hope Bungie dont cave in and nerfs the raids. I raided since 1.06 WoW until Cataclysm and if i learned something about raids, then this:

Raids are one of THE mmo-magnets. Because before you can raid, you have a target, a destination: Raidloot. If you get the raidloot, which is pretty hard to aquire, you almost always have the next raid waiting for you. And, most important: Raids satisfy immensely. You bang your head against a boss (F.U M'uru btw. no wait! F.U TWIN EMPS) for a week or two or even more, and then, something klicks. The boss falls down - this moment was (for me at least) a better reward than loot. Loot is pretty important, too.

I am still bitter about the raidfinder in WoW, want to know why? Because i dont think people who use the RF should get the same (same optics, marginally less stats) loot. Really not. If you want to stand out from the crowd, get in a raid and raid. Get loot, let your character look awesome and stand out from the crowd, be special.

Everytime i hear the same fucking bullshit argument: "But but but i have a life!!". Well. Me too. Somehow, i manage my time better, then.

Maybe, just MAYBE there is some lazines speaking? People want look cool and have "phat lootz" but dont want to do something for it. This pisses me off like no tomorrow, seriously. How comes i could manage two raid days a week, a wife, house cleaning/making dishes etc. and 8.5 hours of work each day for 4 years straight?? Oh well, this argument will be countered with "No lifer."

Gahhh...enough ranting. I want my raids to be hard. I want to WORK for loot which makes me stand out from the crowd. I hope Bungie does not nerf the raids.

Yeah you spend half an hour to kill a boss and then some level 1 noob gets all your loot.
It's not like Borderlands when it comes to loot, its like Diablo. What you see drop is only for you and can only be picked up by you. No Ninja-Looters Newbs.

Have:

GTA 5 Phantom 

Call of Duty: Ghosts Resell (PS3)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Resell (PS3)

Borderlands 2 Resell

Dungeon Defenders Resell

Lone Survivor Resell

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy + RocketBirds + Alien Breed 3 phantom (All on one account)

Send a PM if interested in anything. 

Alright. Y'all got any more of them $17 Destiny resells??!

cb145d466f1958ec101f4dadfb231242.jpg

If so, PM me. But before doing so please post here that you will be PMing me. This is critical. :)

Stomp i firmly believe you just fired the first shot @ provoking snakey :twoguns:

People played the massive beta and enjoyed it. Bungie announced a "10 year plan", so i can only assume they did a lot of market/target group research. To further support this - Borderlands 1/2 didnt "die out quickly", and the games were somewhat similar in the loot systems/skill systems.

1. Open world.

2. No party required for campaign.

3. Loot.

4. Bungie has proven with the Halo games that they can, in fact, produce very solid games. Nothing spectacular, but SOLID.

and, finally, point 5, this one is (spoilered) purely subjective from my point of view:

Raids. I cannot express how much i love the idea of small 6man raids and i hope Bungie dont cave in and nerfs the raids. I raided since 1.06 WoW until Cataclysm and if i learned something about raids, then this:

Raids are one of THE mmo-magnets. Because before you can raid, you have a target, a destination: Raidloot. If you get the raidloot, which is pretty hard to aquire, you almost always have the next raid waiting for you. And, most important: Raids satisfy immensely. You bang your head against a boss (F.U M'uru btw. no wait! F.U TWIN EMPS) for a week or two or even more, and then, something klicks. The boss falls down - this moment was (for me at least) a better reward than loot. Loot is pretty important, too.

I am still bitter about the raidfinder in WoW, want to know why? Because i dont think people who use the RF should get the same (same optics, marginally less stats) loot. Really not. If you want to stand out from the crowd, get in a raid and raid. Get loot, let your character look awesome and stand out from the crowd, be special.

Everytime i hear the same fucking bullshit argument: "But but but i have a life!!". Well. Me too. Somehow, i manage my time better, then.

Maybe, just MAYBE there is some lazines speaking? People want look cool and have "phat lootz" but dont want to do something for it. This pisses me off like no tomorrow, seriously. How comes i could manage two raid days a week, a wife, house cleaning/making dishes etc. and 8.5 hours of work each day for 4 years straight?? Oh well, this argument will be countered with "No lifer."

Gahhh...enough ranting. I want my raids to be hard. I want to WORK for loot which makes me stand out from the crowd. I hope Bungie does not nerf the raids.
MAH MAN Couldnt have put it better myself. I read that and a tear came to my eye I miss my lvl 80 Blood Elf Hunter {Dizzhiborne}

and my trusty cat Dizzy :( I hate u for brining up World of Warcrack :/

bread's done
Back