PS4
Resell $17.50: wpress
Phantom $12.50: mythus

PS3
Resell $10: Bill123
Phantom $5:
Phantom $5:

If the group isn't filled by tomorrow night, I will revert to a regular PS4 group 

Last edited by a moderator:
Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $3 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Current Groups Looking to Complete:

Legasista - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

tumblr_inline_n1ubw2LVLh1ryhp5q.gif

there there Shigu. I gat dis.
Totally stealing this :D/

damn, i was playin with someone the other day and told them it was just freeze damage on my weapon and not modded. you just outed me bro not cool lol. those weapons don't kill shit in one hit in ng+ tho. and the armor becomes inferior quick it's just good for gaining levels quick (but peaks at like 55). it does transfer to ps4 too

@qdizzle they advertised minecraft ps4 as being able to transfer over your ps3 minecraft world. but they didn't tell people that it's not available at launch. pretty upset about that
Haha that was me. When you told me it was freeze damage I was like.. Huh? I checked your equipment and saw the white armor lol.

Looking for a resell of TLOU remastered

Or looking to sell someone a phantom of TLOU remastered

Either way I'm astounded nobody wants this game for a $20 phantom
Maan its tempting but my ps3 version of TLOU got sniped and I cant bring myself to buy it again even though I enjoyed it.

For the people who have already preloaded Destiny on PS3, what happens if you try to start it?
deltree D:\Internets lol

That would be the solution, but unfortunatly it will be a week long proces for me.
I need to wire the money to paypal, which takes 2 to 3 bussiness days. Then the transaction day with the host. Then wire the money back to my bank account which takes about the same time.
In the meantime I will also lose a little bit of money thanks to paypals conversion rate, but i assume this won't be too much.

Oh well it's not a big deal if I don't get in a group :).
I will build up some reputation in an other way :D
I am glad to see you understanding the proper way to handle these things!

Now streaming The Last Of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Being Crazy with the bow!

http://www.twitch.tv/mageshadow

Hmm, looks like people on Xbone are gonna try to unlock the game a day early by switching to new zealand timezone, prolly wont wont work on PS4 since they shut that down with Diablo 3.

Aye nubs - I'm streaming minecraft for the PS4

Feel free to join the stream or server

http://www.twitch.tv/mageshadow

PSN ID is Mageshadow add me and I'll invite. Will stream for about an hour or two
is it just me or does Minecraft still look like 8-bit on the ps4 :whistle2:k

Destiny:

PS4
Resell $17.50: wpress
Phantom $12.50: mythus

PS3
Phantom $5: hostyl1
Phantom $5:

If the group isn't filled by tomorrow night, I will revert to a regular PS4 group
What the hey, five bucks wont kill me even if I dont really play FPS and am currently stuck on Madden.

That sucks.
I like to think that there us still a posibilita... the process of how you upgrade the game is what make me doubt mainly because for other upgrade processes you had to use a code to apply certain discount here is automatic like normal crossbuy games and I also think that Sony CS reps don't know for sure... It would be better if someone contact bungie.

Let's hope that it actually works and if it don't then see it from the good side... You don't have to be dealing with other resells and then with everyone that they sell the account to.

Does anyone here have access to that GTZ site? Someone should do us a solid and PM Amir over there. Let him know he's got about four people ready to throw money at him to borrow those Sound Shapes accounts.

Alright just sent him the message about Sound Shapes. He is currently not online over on GTZ but he does get on in the am's most of the time so good chance he will see it.

NVM he just got online over on GTZ lol right after I sent the message.

Just ask him to check his CAG PMs. Me and laundrymatt are looking to borrow sound shapes. StarShadow was looking for maybe the same thing. The guy is losing easy money over here.
I am just looking for the EU version, I only need it for like 20 minutes to download and install it and then cloud sync. He lent it to me when the last DLC dropped.

And I had a GameTZ account I made specifically to PM him over there but when I went back to log in my account was deleted? I guess from inactivity... I would've been more active over there but they don't allow you to GS right away and doing physical trades from Canada is expensive to anywhere outside the country.

Looking for one resell to complete our Destiny group. 17.50 will get you access to the game and all future DLC. If you take the last resell, I will donate the PS3 phantom to a forum regular of your choice (this person MUST be reputable and known on this forum and must be given the OK by Fmills).

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition

PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 - FMILLS15
Phantom: $12.50 - SMTIPPLE

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - FMILLS15
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - (Could be yours!)

Phantom $5 - COBOLATRIX
Phantom $5 - SMTIPPLE or (Could be yours!)

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

PS4

Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

YoungTaylor (PAID)

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

1.) xGwiZ96x (PAID)

2.)

Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

1.) ronaldoratdg (PAID)

2.) 

Have:

GTA 5 Phantom 

Call of Duty: Ghosts Resell (PS3)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Resell (PS3)

Borderlands 2 Resell

Dungeon Defenders Resell

Lone Survivor Resell

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy + RocketBirds + Alien Breed 3 phantom (All on one account)

Send a PM if interested in anything. 

PS4|Phantom

WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate | 25$

Destiny-Standard | | PHantom | 10$

PS3 | PHantom

Destiny-Standard | 5$

Sniper Elite 3 + Grid Autosport | PHANTOM

10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
5$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

Kind of off-topic: One of the newer guys was looking to make buy a Destiny Guardian share but he needed to put up the whole $90 at first and even knowing that he'd get the money back (maybe even within one day, like another cag suggested) transferring the money to paypal from his bank would take 2-3 days and after he got it back it would take another 2-3 days to transfer it back. Dude's user id started with a 'k'?

It might not make a huge difference but sometimes I send from my bank and I do it as if I'm sending money that is already in the paypal wallet. It looking like it's going to charge you for sending from the bank but it doesn't. Not in my experience anyway. Since it's instant that cuts down some of the wait time. 

Not sure how paypal would react to someone sending $90 by gift though. 

On topic:

Join the Digimon fighting game ps3 group! PM me.

ps3 version? u mean the poor people version.
Oops, did I click on my bookmark for richsnootygamer again?

anyone interested in a regular Destiny PS4 share?

resell $35
1. skylinersx

phantom $25
1. captbeef
Eh? Do you guys realize you are both paying MORE for a standard PS4-only copy then if you got the digital guardian PS3/PS4 edition? Then again, this question is coming from a PS3 owner. ;)

Kind of off-topic: One of the newer guys was looking to make buy a Destiny Guardian share but he needed to put up the whole $90 at first and even knowing that he'd get the money back (maybe even within one day, like another cag suggested) transferring the money to paypal from his bank would take 2-3 days and after he got it back it would take another 2-3 days to transfer it back. Dude's user id started with a 'k'?

It might not make a huge difference but sometimes I send from my bank and I do it as if I'm sending money that is already in the paypal wallet. It looking like it's going to charge you for sending from the bank but it doesn't. Not in my experience anyway. Since it's instant that cuts down some of the wait time.

On topic:

he paid me with an echeck too. I informed him and cancelled the payment.and then he paid with an instant payment. let him know, sometimes it happens if you haven't set your paypal's primary funding source.

happen to me with an ebay payment once.

EDIT: he's in my destiny group too, PS3 resell. so is he in 2 groups now?

On topic:

I can't let paypal directly take funds from my bankaccount. I really need to wire it to paypal with an transaction and wait until it is on the account. The only way to directly pay trough paypal without any money on it is via a credit card which I don't have. I sometimes borrow one for smaller payments, but this one is not smaller payment anymore.
Anyway I appreciate the help from everybody trying to look for a solution :D. Thanks!

I can't let paypal directly take funds from my bankaccount. I really need to wire it to paypal with an transaction and wait until it is on the account. The only way to directly pay trough paypal without any money on it is via a credit card which I don't have. I sometimes borrow one for smaller payments, but this one is not smaller payment anymore.
Anyway I appreciate the help from everybody trying to look for a solution :D. Thanks!
You borrow a credit card to use on your Paypal? When I use to buy and sell games on eBay when I was 16 and I had a Paypal account in my name I couldn't link my mom's CC to it because it was under a different name.

Eventually I had to get my mom to make a new Paypal with her bank and CC linked to it until I turned 18 and closed her account and opened my own.

How exactly did you get Paypal to use a borrowed CC under your name?

You borrow a credit card to use on your Paypal? When I use to buy and sell games on eBay when I was 16 and I had a Paypal account in my name I couldn't link my mom's CC to it because it was under a different name.

Eventually I had to get my mom to make a new Paypal with her bank and CC linked to it until I turned 18 and closed her account and opened my own.

How exactly did you get Paypal to use a borrowed CC under your name?
I borrow my mom's CC for paypal as well. I hadn't had any dificulties linking the CC to paypal. However I only us it for small amounts with permision. So spending $90 (~€70) with it is not an option. I don't have my own CC and not really planning to get it anytime soon.

How I got paypal to use it under my name, no idea. It just worked. Because I don't use it often trough paypal I don't think it is flagged as suspicious.

looking for destiny ps4 - resell

or standard editon - resell 

please pm me!

bread's done
Back