CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone have a phantom of Madden 15 for PS4? Hell, at this point Ill take a resell if anyone is selling it.

Apparently the Madden games are my gameshare kryptonite I have no luck with.

I actually just finished watching the MGS: Twin Snakes movie on youtube a bit ago. That was a very ridiculous 3h45m. MGS2 HD finished downloading and is installing at 34% right now. I've never played one and am looking forward to it, though after watching Twin Snakes I'm expecting it to be hilariously bad.
Anyone that spends 3 hours and 45 minutes watching a movie made from any video game clips really has no place to call anything ridiculous or bad. No matter the game, even shit like Phoenix Wright where all you do is pretty much read, there is more immersion if you actually play it than if you just watch it over the internet.

I guess I am a dying breed in this twitch gaming generation.

Twitch was really originated for competitive broadcasting of gameplay. It just blew up more than anyone really thought and as a result now everyone and their grandmothers just stream everything.

The majority of people who still watch twitch still use it for seeing major tournaments or qualifiers but a lot of generic playthrough of games are becoming more popular.

I occasionally stream some FF14 or WoW on twitch but actually watching playthroughs I dont do that, unless it is a friend playing.

I have watched some gameplay to help me decide to buy a game though

Destiny in-game codes
Sign in to your respected account then redeem here:http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

Number Type Name Code
1 Grimoire Warlock YKA-RJG-MH9
2 Grimoire Hunter MVD-4N3-NKH
3 Grimoire Titan 3DA-P4X-F6A
4 Grimoire Rixis TCN-HCD-TGY
5 Grimoire Old-Russia HDX-ALM-V4K
6 Grimoire Hive 473-MXR-3X9
7 Grimoire Moon JMR-LFN-4A3
8 Grimoire Gjallorhorn HC3-H44-DKC
9 Grimoire Duke MK.44 69P-KRM-JJA
10 Grimoire The Tower 69P-VCH-337
11 Grimoire The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12 Grimoire Valley of the kings, Mars 69R-DDD-FCP
13 Grimoire The Fallen 69R-F99-AXG
14 Grimoire Red Death 69R-VL7-J6A
15 Grimoire The Cabal 69X-DJN-74V
16 Grimoire The Devastated Coast, Venus 6A7-7NP-3X7
17 Grimoire Vex Minotaur 6A9-DTG-YGN
18 Emblem Sign of the Finite 7F9-767-F74
19 Emblem Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F
20 Emblem Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG
21 Emblem Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM
22 Emblem Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA
23 Emblem Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP
24 Shader Double Banshee 7MM-VPD-MHP
25 Shader Orakel 99 RXC-9XJ-4MH

If anyone has one of these crazy cross-buy Destiny groups with a PS4 slot available please let me know and the price since there seems to be so much variation. I can rent or timeshare it of course but I'm getting tempted by these cheap slots now.

I might take either a phantom or resell depending on the price. I don't understand all the version so just let me know if it is going to include DLC or not, lol.

Maybe this has been answered already, but I'm wondering.  How does preloading work with phantoms on PS4?  Can a phantom just log in and preload right away?  Also, when does the host deactivate the account?  After preloading is done, or after release?

Anyone that spends 3 hours and 45 minutes watching a movie made from any video game clips really has no place to call anything ridiculous or bad. No matter the game, even shit like Phoenix Wright where all you do is pretty much read, there is more immersion if you actually play it than if you just watch it over the internet.

Uhh...I don't twitch and this is the first time I've ever watched a game movie. I did it specifically as a lead-in to MGS 2 HD as I've never played an MGS game before. MGS2 follows from the story from 1, though, so I didn't want to play 2 without knowing the story of the first game. I could have played MGS1, but it's really dated at this point. I don't have a GC or Wii, so actually playing Twin Snakes wasn't happening without emulation.

Sooo...yeah. No need to make silly assumptions.

Maybe this has been answered already, but I'm wondering. How does preloading work with phantoms on PS4? Can a phantom just log in and preload right away? Also, when does the host deactivate the account? After preloading is done, or after release?
After release to be safe.

question: with a ps4 phantom, is it possible to play with the phantom account and using another account with a ps+ as primary.

also can i switch accounts and change primaries as i please?

question: with a ps4 phantom, is it possible to play with the phantom account and using another account with a ps+ as primary.
also can i switch accounts and change primaries as i please?
You can set every account as primary (unless you have a locked phantom) so yes you can have one of the accounts with PS+ and you would be able to play online with any account.

Last post promoting this group. Will adjust prices if some but not all of the group fills.

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

PS4 Resellable - $15 - Jersiah
PS4 Phantom - $10 - Jersiah
PS4 Locked Spot - $5 - tokyostomp
PS3 Resellable - $10 - rxdoga
PS3 Phantom - $5 - Jersiah
PS3 Phantom - $5 -

PM me or add yourself if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh...I don't twitch and this is the first time I've ever watched a game movie. I did it specifically as a lead-in to MGS 2 HD as I've never played an MGS game before. MGS2 follows from the story from 1, though, so I didn't want to play 2 without knowing the story of the first game. I could have played MGS1, but it's really dated at this point. I don't have a GC or Wii, so actually playing Twin Snakes wasn't happening without emulation.

Sooo...yeah. No need to make silly assumptions.
Oh ok, I was just responding to what I thought you put out there. I guess you didn't say you should expect MGS2 to be hilariously bad because of watching a 4 hour movie on Youtube of MGS Twin Snakes. My bad.

How are you liking AoT?
tumblr_my8ozeg7r01qj9d3uo1_250.gif

The Legend of Korra
95980.png

I borrow my mom's CC for paypal as well. I hadn't had any dificulties linking the CC to paypal. However I only us it for small amounts with permision. So spending $90 (~€70) with it is not an option. I don't have my own CC and not really planning to get it anytime soon.

How I got paypal to use it under my name, no idea. It just worked. Because I don't use it often trough paypal I don't think it is flagged as suspicious.
I use mine and sometimes link my sisters card to my paypal no problem. I've used around 170-ish with her card before and I didn't get any notifications saying I couldn't do that. Maybe newer pp accounts have restrictions?

[quote name="Jersiah" post="12073049" timestamp="1410098780"]Last post promoting this group. Will adjust prices if some but not all of the group fills.

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

PS3 Phantom - $5 -

PM me or add yourself if interested.[/quote]

How does this work? I wouldn't mind getting a ps4 resellable since this seems full. What steps would I need to take to get the ps4 resellable that cheap?

Thanks.

^Sorry buffcorp I already purchased the game

Destiny:

PS4
Resell $17.50: wpress
Phantom $12.50: mythus

PS3
Resell $10: Bill123
Resell $10: Bill123
Phantom $5: hostyl1
Phantom $5:

1 more phantom available! If it's not filled by tonight- I will be reverting to a regular PS4 or perhaps changing the price structure.  

Last post promoting this group. Will adjust prices if some but not all of the group fills.

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

PS3 Phantom - $5 -

PM me or add yourself if interested.
I'm gonna drop out of this group. Sorry Mang

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

PS4

Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

YoungTaylor (PAID)

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

1.) xGwiZ96x (PAID)

2.)

Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

1.) ronaldoratdg (PAID)

2.) McSmashstuff (PAID)

Ok, so that just leaves 1 ps3 phantom and a ps4 locked spot available, both $5, and then we're full and ready to set this up. PM me if interested.

Destiny Super Completely Regular Edition - $60

PS4

Resell - $17.50

1. Possibly Reserved

Phantom - $12.50

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $10

Phantoms - $5

1. Reserved

PS4
pokemonGuy
enorris311 (possible host)

PS3
Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)
???

???

Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)
???
???

Looking for other resell owner of battlefield 4 slot with the email [email protected]

You had access to one ps3 slot, and *maybe* the ps4 upgrade slot if you paid for it. You did not have access to that second PS3 slot which was given away, it was the library's share.

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

PS4
Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)
pokemonGuy (not host)
Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)
???
PS3
Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)
???
???
Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)
???
???
Put me down for the ps4 phantom. I don't mind hosting if someone can send me directions on how to do it.

PS4

Dcelw540

If any one wants to join me in it :)

Destiny PS3 shares are not getting any traction for all these groups. Trying to sell them later will be even harder.

This may cause the selling of the shares to be sold outside our community via friends, family, other sites, etc. leading to share accountability issues or worst. If you own all resale shares that good, but if not, involve the other owners in the selling process.

Basically all I'm saying is, everyone be mindful of how this Destiny Shares start to flow around in the wild and don't sell shares without getting approval from the other resell members first. This game is sure to attract a lot more new people to the site.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $3 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Current Groups Looking to Complete:

Legasista - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

PS4

Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

Dcelw540

Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

Revanchist

If any one wants to join me in it :)
put me in! Please

bread's done
Back