CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

i think you're wrong.

most pepole dont put that much effort into such things.

as long as the big gaming news sites dont talk about this kind of game sharing, there is nothing to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

PS3 Phantom (one account):

Destiny (with access to expansions when they release)
God of War Collection
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Armored Core: Verdict Day
Super Stardust HD
Back To The Future: The Game
Urban Trial Freestyle
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle
World Gone Sour
Jurassic Park
Dark Souls II
Dead Nation
Persona 4 Arena
CastleStorm Complete Edition
Spelunky
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Defiance
Ni no Kuni
Terraria
Battlefield 4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
BioShock
Dead Space
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Resident Evil 4
Resident EvilCode: Veronica X
The Last Guy
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Complete
Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition
Tokyo Jungle
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Skullgirls
Tales of Xillia
Dragon's Crown
The Cursed Crusade
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Ratchet & Clank: Collection
The Last of Us + Season Pass
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Batman Arkham City Ultimate Edition
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition
MotorStorm RC Complete Edition
Earthworm Jim HD
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Monster World IV
SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Dead Rising 2 Off The Records
Dead Space 2
Infamous Festival of Blood
Costume Quest Complete Pack
Catherine

PS+ Games:

Choplifter HD
Hard Corp: Uprising
Infamous 2
Just Cause 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Saints Row 2
Sideway NY
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Outland
Borderlands
Double Dragon Neon
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
The King of Fighters XIII
NFL Blitz
PayDay: The Heist
Dungeon Defenders
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Anomaly Warzone Earth
BioShock 2
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Retro City Rampage
Rochard
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Darksiders
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Closure
Vanquish
The Cave
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec Ops: The Line
Demon's Souls
Labyrinth Legends
Malicious
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Machinarium
Saints Row: The Third
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Battlefield 3
Jet Set Radio
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Bit.Trip Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
Galaga Legions DX
Ico HD
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Hotline Miami
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Poker Night 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Binary Domain
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Ibb & Obb
Borderlands 2
Dyad
Grid 2
BioShock Infinite
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
DmC: Devil May Cry
Metro: Last Light
Payday 2
Remember Me
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Thomas Was Alone
Tomb Raider
Batman: Arkham City
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Puppeteer
Skullgirls Encore
NBA 2K14
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Dead Space 3
Vessel

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Proteus - $1
Lone Survivor - $1

Abyss Odyssey - $4
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $10
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $7
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $7
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Enter the Zodiac DLC - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $5
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $7

i think you're wrong.

most pepole dont put that much effort into such things.

as long as the big gaming news sites dont talk about this kind of game sharing, there is nothing to worry about.
Your opinion isn't valid around here until you submit 2 proofs of state approved ID, your mothers maiden name and a $500 deposit that Snakey will hold for 1 year. This needs to accompany a notarized document with proof of how you discovered this community.

Seriously though, you'd be surprised how far a person would go to steal a measly $20 share. We've seen it all here.

I think he was moreso saying that this won't attract much new attention to this topic unless people are actively promoting it, but that doesn't really depend on Destiny. I really wish people would stop promoting the topic, it's not something we want a ton of people discovering. A few people on CAG coming across it is whatever, but if everyone spreads word of mouth, it will become mainstream and Sony will catch onto it and find a fix for our methods. Sure you may save your friend some money, but what good is that if he tells five friends and they tell five friends and eventually Sony removes the ability to create phantoms?

We obviously need to strive to expand our community so groups can keep filling up quick, but not in such large numbers. If you're gonna promote the topic to friends, at least make sure they are capable of understanding directions and aren't complete idiots.

Eh. It's crazy. It's the equivalent of having a decent job and then deciding to steal somebody's lunch from the company fridge. Except, you know, the food is free if you wait. People are dumb.

Edit: Regarding share theft.

I've got 3 friends that were in need for PS3 destiny slots. I've had em private game share with me plenty of times and I'll take action if anything happens. I'm looking for 2 ps3 resells and 1 ps3 phantom. The two resells I'd rather have them be in the same account and have it be the guardian edition. Unless I skipped over your group and comfortable with my friends taking a slot, feel free to add em only if the group is completed/near completed. If no spaces, I'd then like to get a group myself filled up. 

Destiny PS3 Digital Guardian Edition: COMPLETED THANKS
If only the phantoms get taken up, I'll take the ps4 resell myself. 
Any remaining slots by tomorrow I'll fill it myself.

PS4
Resell $27.50 - tokyostomp
Phantom $12.50 - enorris311

PS3
Resell $17.50 - Kuhliide (host)
Resell $17.50 - Kuhliide
Phantom $5 - kuhliide
Phantom $5 - kuhliide

I've got 3 friends that were in need for PS3 destiny slots. I've had em private game share with me plenty of times and I'll take action if anything happens. I'm looking for 2 ps3 resells and 1 ps3 phantom. The two resells I'd rather have them be in the same account and have it be the guardian edition. Unless I skipped over your group and comfortable with my friends taking a slot, feel free to add em only if the group is completed/near completed. If no spaces, I'd then like to get a group myself filled up.

Destiny PS3 Digital Guardian Edition:

PS4
Resell $27.50 -AlldayAdrian28
Phantom $12.50 -

PS3
Resell $17.50 - Kuhliide
Phantom $5 - kuhliide
Phantom $5 -

PS4
Resell $27.50 - tokyostomp
Phantom $12.50 -

PS3
Resell $17.50 - Kuhliide
Phantom $5 - kuhliide
Phantom $5 -

PS4
Resell $27.50 -AlldayAdrian28
Phantom $12.50 - enorris311

PS3
Resell $17.50 - Kuhliide
Phantom $5 - kuhliide
Phantom $5 -

*EDITED PRICING TO REDUCE PS3 SHARES, CHECK IT OUT*

Destiny Super Completely Regular Edition - $60

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $8

1. Yanksfan

Phantoms - $3.50

Winter's Coming.
ehh not yet its still hot in NY, we got another month till it gets cold. And speaking of next month lets do a rundown on whats coming to PS4 and Vita in October!!!

October(Brace Yourselves)

PS4

NBA 2K15- 10/7

NBA Live 15- 10/7

DriveClub- 10/7

Alien Isolation- 10/7

Walking Dead Season 1 GOTY Edition- 10/14

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition- 10/14

The Evil Within- 10/14

Samurai Warriors 4- 10/21

Shadow Warrior- 10/21

Walking Dead Season 2- 10/21

Just Dance 2015- 10/21

WWE 2K15- 10/28

Lords of the Fallen- 10/28

MotoGP 14- 10/31

VITA

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus- 10/16

Walking Dead Season 2- 10/21

Wolf Among Us Season 1- 10/21

Freedom Wars- 10/28

Your opinion isn't valid around here until you submit 2 proofs of state approved ID, your mothers maiden name and a $500 deposit that Snakey will hold for 1 year. This needs to accompany a notarized document with proof of how you discovered this community.

Seriously though, you'd be surprised how far a person would go to steal a measly $20 share. We've seen it all here.
was this a joke? honestly, i dont even know.

im a human being first of all, repect that.

i never intended to be a host, i allways was willing to pay before getiing the game i was buying.

i just want to pay low price for games,

i want to gain trust cause i want to use this site's services for many many years to come.

so im here to stay...

* your profile pic suits you perfectly.

why would you even bother writing all this?

(and i joined half a year ago via google search gameshare - weekly)

i never intended to be a host, i allways was willing to pay before getiing the game i was buying.

i want to gain trust cause i want to use this site's services for many many years to come.

so im here to stay...

its cool Gordon, he was just messing around.

so im here to stay...

"seriously though" usually implies that everything before it was not serious.

Man, it's crazy to think how many people will be flooding these topics trying to sell Destiny on ps3 and ps4,

since you can have 2 phantoms, and 2 resells on ps3, and 1 phantom and 1 resell on ps4.

If the phantoms only pay $10, and the resells $15

you've already made 75 bucks off the game 

Man, it's crazy to think how many people will be flooding these topics trying to sell Destiny on ps3 and ps4,

since you can have 2 phantoms, and 2 resells on ps3, and 1 phantom and 1 resell on ps4.

No one should be making money off the PS3 additions, it just lowers the price point for all slots.

super cheap!

i cant find a group

i want ps4 - resell/phantom - standart/premuim

Final bump, I promise:

I will check again after the final afternoon game is over

Destiny:

PS4
Resell $17.50: wpress
Phantom $12.50: mythus

PS3
Resell $10: Bill123
Resell $10: Bill123
Phantom $5: hostyl1
Phantom $5:

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

[SIZE=18.3999996185303px]currently, no host[/SIZE]

PS4
Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)
pokemonGuy
Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

jayce75

-------------------------
PS3
Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)
???

???

Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)
???
???

Have:

GTA 5 Phantom 

Call of Duty: Ghosts Resell (PS3)

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Resell (PS3)

Borderlands 2 Resell

Dungeon Defenders Resell

Lone Survivor Resell

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy + RocketBirds + Alien Breed 3 phantom (All on one account)

Send a PM if interested in anything. 

Have a ps3 phantom of destiny for 4 bucks for a veteran. Pm me for details. Also a resell of GUARDIAN EDITION on ps3 for 15 for thread vets.

Pm me for details.

I'll hopefully be streaming again tonight - Maybe some TLOU Remastered, Diablo 3 & Metro 2033 Redux

Selling:

Last Of Us - PS3 - Resell - $6

so im here to stay...

the joke

____

your head

Just an idea for all those destiny groups. I am seeing people joining a different group after they joined the first one, I dunno the reason maybe they forgot that they joined the first group and some other persons creating new groups where they could easily join the previous group above them an complete it. I mean the things have been messy about destiny because you are not writing a number next to the group (Ex. Destiny Guardian Edition #1) and so on. All I am trying to say is create a different thread about destiny and maybe the OP can keep track of the groups like Clone have done before  on the previous threads and it will become easy for people to fill their groups.

i wish there was a third-party site that takes your order,

puts you on a waiting list

find other pepole that will join you

and automaticly takes the money and generate accounts XD

commission - 2%

make it happen!

Just an idea for all those destiny groups. I am seeing people joining a different group after they joined the first one, I dunno the reason maybe they forgot that they joined the first group and some other persons creating new groups where they could easily join the previous group above them an complete it. I mean the things have been messy about destiny because you are not writing a number next to the group (Ex. Destiny Guardian Edition #1) and so on. All I am trying to say is create a different thread about destiny and maybe the OP can keep track of the groups like Clone have done before on the previous threads and it will become easy for people to fill their groups.
This could've been a really good idea two days ago... because yes, there were people dropping from groups that already had the game preordered on PS4 and those who added themselves in multiple groups... So keeping track of the groups and buyers might be a good way to fix the mess

i cant find a group
People may be a bit hesitant to deal with you given your only feedback is from a person that joined the same date you did. Also the feedback appears to be left for a gameshare(?) which is not allowed. You should probably get that removed before more people see it.

Just an idea for all those destiny groups. I am seeing people joining a different group after they joined the first one, I dunno the reason maybe they forgot that they joined the first group and some other persons creating new groups where they could easily join the previous group above them an complete it. I mean the things have been messy about destiny because you are not writing a number next to the group (Ex. Destiny Guardian Edition #1) and so on. All I am trying to say is create a different thread about destiny and maybe the OP can keep track of the groups like Clone have done before on the previous threads and it will become easy for people to fill their groups.
This could've been a really good idea two days ago... because yes, there were people dropping from groups that already had the game preordered on PS4 and those who added themselves in multiple groups... So keeping track of the groups and buyers might be a good way to fix the mess that this has become

*EDITED PRICING TO REDUCE PS3 SHARES, CHECK IT OUT*

Destiny Super Completely Regular Edition - $60

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $8

Phantoms - $3.50

1. Yanksfan

People may be a bit hesitant to deal with you given your only feedback is from a person that joined the same date you did. Also the feedback appears to be left for a gameshare(?) which is not allowed. You should probably get that removed before more people see it.
This reminds me... someone had left me site feedback for a gameshare a while ago and I did PM one of the mods to have it removed but I guess the dude isn't on cag for a while now. Who are the people to contact? The guy I PMed is CaseyRyback. This was while ago and I stopped thinking about it after sending the pm.

Also, for the guys that don't look at the front page:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/335200-free-5-paypal-credit-takes-30-seconds/

Free $5 paypal coupon. The coupon has restrictions like expiring on the 30th of this month and only being able to be used on 'official' type of purchases. The whole thing takes less than a minute and only requires your paypal email (to send the coupon). If Bestbuy.com is an 'official' place you could use the coupon on a psn card. Takes a week to arrive though.

Lazy Mode - [ON] OFF

Where could I go to figure out the upcoming and released exclusives for PS4?
Infamous SS

Infamous First Light

Last of Us Remastered

Knack

Killzone: SF

Velocity 2X

Upcoming:

Bloodborne

The Order 1886

Uncharted 4

Until Dawn

Little Big Planet 3