CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anybody have the Asura's Wrath episode pack? Going to finish up the main game tonight. Not sure if the DLC is worthwhile, but at $7 for an additional 4 levels it's a bit steep off the store. 

I posted this is in the Code thread, but wanted to check here too -

If anyone has any of the FIFA 15 Ultimate Pack Codes for pre-order, Id like to buy one.  The 40 pack preorder ultimate thingie

Yeah that happens, that's what I was talking about. It's a random event, it'll say something like the enemy is moving against each other, and then bam, a shit ton of dudes are all over you and it lasts like 20-30 minutes. The first few times I saw it, I just went to orbit like the cowardly titan or hunter i am and went back and it was already cleared up. I've also seen it happen in the rocket yard, but not as frequently.
FIXED BRUH

My warlock handled that quagmire like a BAWSE

#WarlockPS4Masterrace

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they nerf (completely) the Loot Cave?

been standing here a good minute and nothing's coming out, we're all standing behind the slab,...except 1 douche. but that should just limit the Thralls.

EDIT: Nvm, just some weird break, we were all behind the slab, just no mobs were spawning for a good 2-3mins, then it started up again.

But I see what people were talking about when theres that idiot that shoots while moving forward or throws a nade and doesnt retreat behind the slab.

been standing here a good minute and nothing's coming out, we're all standing behind the slab,...except 1 douche. but that should just limit the Thralls.
In my experience, even one person hanging around close to the cave ruins it completely. *~*

Looking for FFXIII LR resell or rent. Not enough space for phantom. 

VO DLC is absolute must. Thank you. 

I have it for Rent.

But can anyone vouch for you?
Hmm. Maybe Kullhide, Raiborg, Blasted, Mycatedwin?I have been buying resell and phantom from them recently. I have some game share from 2009 in my inbox if you need a SS.

Hmm. Maybe Kullhide? Raiborg? Blasted? I have been buying resell and phantom from them recently. I have some game share from 2009 in my inbox if you need a SS.
Discuss this in PM, but please have them PM me as a vouch, doesnt really count if you can just name names. anyone can do that.

Loot cave was just patched a few minutes ago. Along with most of the farming spots. Also, dismantling Queen's gear doesn't get you shards anymore, just regular materials.

EDIT: Nvm, just some weird break, we were all behind the slab, just no mobs were spawning for a good 2-3mins, then it started up again.

But I see what people were talking about when theres that idiot that shoots while moving forward or throws a nade and doesnt retreat behind the slab.
This has been patched. It takes 40 seconds for them to spawn. Other patches include the drop rate being higher than before but I have not played.

Loot cave was just patched a few minutes ago. Along with most of the farming spots. Also, dismantling Queen's gear doesn't get you shards anymore, just regular materials.
Man...I just saw it on the Bungie website:

The Hive of the holy “Treasure Cave” have realized the futility of their endless assault on Skywatch and have retired to lick their wounds and plan their next attack.

Oh well...it was fun while it lasted.

welp, glad I at least got 1 L.Engram out it before they patched in...first time visiting today too lol, either Im super lucky or unlucky, not sure.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

FIFA 15 PS3 Version (Rent)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Didn't we use to have a regular/vet that sold PSN+ time? I'm not having any luck in the trade thread. Looking for 3 - 12 months preferably.

Didn't we use to have a regular/vet that sold PSN+ time? I'm not having any luck in the trade thread. Looking for 3 - 12 months preferably.
Did any of you ever traded with intantDLC? he used to sell the year of PS+ and $50 for $25, but then some members wanted to screw him and started buying dozens of codes then started claiming that some coded didn't work, I bought from him several codes and every single time they worked (I even had some saved for the future)... never heard of him after that, maybe he is still a member under a new name.

Somebody twitching SoM, looks to be the PS4 version. Looks really really good and the movement animation looks really nice.

http://www.twitch.tv/mikey__nz88

Still looking for Lightning Returns PS3 with VO DLC. Taking resell if readonable or rent/phantom. Thanks in advance!

Love it when little kids on twitch shut down someone's feed because they are playing a game they got early. They just ruin it for everybody. Maybe people on the fence want to see the game in action?

Oh, hah. When I try to look at that thread I get a message saying I do not have permission to view it. Not sure why. I'll shoot him a PM though, thanks.
I've been having the same issue. Was trying to look for lists posted by people but it seems the thread has disappeared.

Goddamn it lol. I mean, the cave I dont care about. But I was just about to get on and grab a few Queens items to tear apart. And I just recently started farming materials to upgrade my shit. FML.

I have a ps4 and have since launch. I need some friends though, all my irl ones are still last gen. I need motivation, I'm still level 4 in Destiny for Christ's sake. Add me guys and tell me who you are. I'm from NC and although I'm northern I'll pretend to have a southern accent for you guys if you do this. I'll also always be down to help anyone boost for trophies and what not.

Psn=Dr_Fruity_Loops

I have a ps4 and have since launch. I need some friends though, all my irl ones are still last gen. I need motivation, I'm still level 4 in Destiny for Christ's sake. Add me guys and tell me who you are. I'm from NC and although I'm northern I'll pretend to have a southern accent for you guys if you do this. I'll also always be down to help anyone boost for trophies and what not.

Psn=Dr_Fruity_Loops
Hey dude I'm level 6 on destiny right now add me, I'm at work right now.

PSN: mayancondor

Hey dude I'm level 6 on destiny right now add me, I'm at work right now.
PSN: mayancondor
Will do. Still haven't figured out how to make the mics they come with work but I'll figure it out lol

I also have a pretty bad addiction to buying every major release that comes out so chances are I have everything if anyone has anything they want to play

Feces! This game is addicting and good.

But i cannot shake off the feeling of the daily -early wow grind. Farm herbs for flasks before work. Work, shower, eat. Do dailys for rep. Do heroics for marks. Sleep. Farm herbs. Work, shower eat. Prepare for raid aka "WTF WHERES PORT" or "WHY IS THE DKP LIST STILL NOT REFRESHED" or "MAGES UPDATE WATERBOY OMG" or "WHAT STRATEGY VIDS?!"

i love it

PS4 phantom for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $25

Can be preloaded on Sunday night...shoot me a pm if you are interested.

bread's done
Back