CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone have an Eu copy of Madden 15 (disc or download)? If so I need a 10 minute favor please! (I don't need your account). It's for ultimate team. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the current gen market is hungry for new IP.
Watch Dogs and Destiny sold a ton while not being very great games. Warner Bros wanted some of that, so PS4, Xbox One was a priority.
They sold well because they spent a lot of $$$ on marketing and another thing that helped is that the amount of available games on both consoles is still low.

If anything I would have thought the PS4 version would have come later. Weird.

I think the current gen market is hungry for new IP.

Watch Dogs and Destiny sold a ton while not being very great games. Warner Bros wanted some of that, so PS4, Xbox One was a priority.

They sold well because they spent a lot of $$$ on marketing and another thing that helped is that the amount of available games on both consoles is still low.
hmmm best way to explain it.

Its like making a game built for Dual and Quad core, as default.

but then they need to tweak more things and downgrades lots of things to make it run on a Sigle core machine

(Im not literally pointing at PS4/PS3 just using examples, saying this cause I dont keep track of what has how many cores, who gives a shit)

You think it'd be simple, but it actually requires a hella lot more testing and rebuilding to make sure the last-gen gamers get a PLAYABLE game =P

hence why the release date is further apart, wheel out the game they tailored for PC and Current-gen, while they downgrade software to meet last-gen hardware limitations, IMO think this was smart, instead of delaying everything just to release the game on all platforms at once =P

Do you want our Last-gen buds to get a broken game? how do think this will look for <Mordor Devs here>, they will get tons of hate for "neglecting" last-gen owners. bad press is bad press.

and also a big point, MONEY MONEY MONEY, why stop at one gen of consoles when you can get em all. money.

money.

mo-ney

mola

dem gold daballoons.

They WANT dat last-gen spot so they're gonna make sure they keep it.

Oh and anyone who's got a strong enough PC, 4K textures in Mordor, MASSIVE boner, looks ah-may-zing!

The PS3 version of Shadow of Mordor doesn't have the Nemesis system from what I'm told.  That's a real big selling point in the PS4/XBONE/PC versions.  Unless I was really really hard up to play the game, I wouldn't even bother on PS3. 

Ur nuts that's a great list. Also that's the US games. He'll yeah for free dust!
The only games I'm questioning on the list are the Pix the Cat one (never heard of it) and B:AA due to its age and AC already being provided. Otherwise it's a pretty decent list IMO.

The only games I'm questioning on the list are the Pix the Cat one (never heard of it) and B:AA due to its age and AC already being provided. Otherwise it's a pretty decent list IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83P3_WuQwIg

PIER SOLAR 
PS4
Sellable ($6.25) paying more in hopes that I can fill a group 
1. djchiszle
Non-Sellable ($2.75)
1. Hockridge

PS3
Sellables ($1.75)
1. Miguel_Zorro
2. Sierra

Non-sellables ($1.25)

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 version & NBA 2K15 PS4 locked spot (already paid off and ready to pre download this weekend) - $8 

PS4 phantom spot that includes the shotgun, grenade and dmr shortcut kit, Towerfall Ascension (not from PS plus) and a Zen Pinball 2 Doctor Strange table unlock -  $8  DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BASE BF4 GAME

Ur nuts that's a great list. Also that's the US games. He'll yeah for free dust!

I think that I did not elaborate well enough, the games (most of them) are amazing games but I don't like the selection (aside of driveclub) because, BAA amazing game but I platinumed it looooong ago, Dust it was free on GWG also an amazing game, spelunki was in the $1 flash sale, I'm not interested at all in D&D and I don't own a PS Vita anymore... with that being said, I'm more than sure that anyone that have never played these games is going to enjoy'em because most of them are amazing games but for most of us this is a list of games that we already have or have had.

Anyone interested in Kick-Ass 2? It's around 39$ and has a very easy plat

Resells: 13$

1. xlukk

Phantoms: 6$

1. Pantsu

Hey guys, are activations tied to HDD's or the system themselves? About to replace my HDD and am curious if I need to deactivate first before putting it in.

PS Plus Oct.

PS4

• DUST
  • SPELUNKY
PS3

• BATMAN AA
  • DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS CHRONICLES OF MYSTARA
VITA

• RAINBOW MOON
  • PIX THE CAT
Auuuuugh terrrrible list ****ing indie games never heard of pix the cat I can't believe I pay $60 a year for only 6 games every month **** you Sony why don't you ever look at my personal wishlist or check to make sure I haven't bought a game on sale months ago also who hasn't played Batman **** you Sony I already played Batman.

:roll:

Auuuuugh terrrrible list ****ing indie games | never heard of pix the cat I can't believe I pay $60 a year for only 6 games every month **** you Sony why don't you ever look at my personal wishlist or check to make sure I haven't bought a game on sale months ago also who hasn't played Batman **** you Sony I already played Batman.

The first bit of that actually sounds like the typical complaining you see on Sony's forums, so I momentarily thought you were being serious.

Hey guys, are activations tied to HDD's or the system themselves? About to replace my HDD and am curious if I need to deactivate first before putting it in.
I think activations are tied to the console themselves. Not quite sure but I do know that if you replace your HDD, you'll lose access to all the phantoms you have purchased.

I would like to know this to! can I upgrade my PS4 HDD to a 2 TB and swap it with a 500 GB at any time and not loose the phantoms in any of the hard drives?

I would like to know this to! can I upgrade my PS4 HDD to a 2 TB and swap it with a 500 GB at any time and not loose the phantoms in any of the hard drives?
As far as I know, swapping your HDD is like starting fresh. You'll lose access to all phantoms (which sucks) so yeah.

I think activations are tied to the console themselves. Not quite sure but I do know that if you replace your HDD, you'll lose access to all the phantoms you have purchased.
Yea I knew this day would come so I only got phantoms for games that I didn't care too much about.

After some googlin looks like it is indeed tied to the system and not the HDD. Just need to backup your saves and sync your trophies before switching.

I replaced my HDD on my PS4 and didn't have to backup or deactivate my shares. Only thing I think you'll loss are phantoms. With PS3 I ran the backup to my external HDD and ran a restore to the new HDD. Again, you'll loss your phantoms unless you have a specific model which is listed I believe on the first page I believe.

Auuuuugh terrrrible list ****ing indie games never heard of pix the cat I can't believe I pay $60 a year for only 6 games every month **** you Sony why don't you ever look at my personal wishlist or check to make sure I haven't bought a game on sale months ago also who hasn't played Batman **** you Sony I already played Batman.

The first bit of that actually sounds like the typical complaining you see on Sony's forums, so I momentarily thought you were being serious.
Hahaha no, he was definitely not being serious, and I think that his comment was because of the post I made earlier, I just told that the listing was not good for me, never said that the games were bad nor bitched at Sony for the list, the games on the list are great but aside of drive club I've played them all (not the vita ones) and I'll still give spelunki and Dust a go on my PS4.

I replaced my HDD on my PS4 and didn't have to backup or deactivate my shares. Only thing I think you'll loss are phantoms. With PS3 I ran the backup to my external HDD and ran a restore to the new HDD. Again, you'll loss your phantoms unless you have a specific model which is listed I believe on the first page I believe.
Yup. If you have one of the BC PS3s, I think those ones allow you to keep your phantoms after you change your HDD. Everything after that is history. Sucks for me because I'm slowly running out of space on my PS3 :(

EDIT: If you're too lazy to go back to the first page, here are the PS3 models which contain the firmware and account info when a new HDD has been installed

CECHA = 256MB
CECHB = 256MB
CECHC = 256MB
CECHE = 256MB
CECHG = 256MB

Dust is an excellent metroidvania.

Pix the Cat is cross buy so its also on PS4, looks cool. So many 2d games on ps4 ;o

Styx: Master of Shadows(PS4) Oct. 7th $29.99

r-$17

======

p- $13

1.snakey

Blands Pre-Sequel

r-$20

=====

p-$10

1.snakey

Pix the Cat is cross buy so its also on PS4, looks cool. So many 2d games on ps4 ;o

r-$17

======

p- $13

1.snakey

Blands Pre-Sequel

r-$20

=====

p-$10

1.snakey

r-$17

======

p- $13

1.snakey

Blands Pre-Sequel

r-$20

=====

p-$10

1.snakey

Is Dungeons & Dragons worth grabbing? Already have Arkham Asylum on 360 and I've finished it so not keen on grabbing it again.

r-$17

======

p- $13

1.snakey

Blands Pre-Sequel

r-$20

=====

p-$10

1.snakey

For Sale:

[PS4] Battlefield 4 + Premium (access to all expansions) Phantom - $20

[PS4] Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $15

[PS4] Thief Phantom - $10

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Thief - $1/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50/week

PS3:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Metro Redux

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

The Last of Us Remastered

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Wolfenstein: TNO

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

Just seeing who would be keen on this. Not sure if this will actually happen :( 

CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE (PS3) $60

RESELL: $20

PHANTOM: $10

1. KaptainAK

You had me until the highlighted part. Well played.

FS: Pier Solar PS3 resell - $2.50

Costume Quest 2 (Cost Unknown) (PS4) - 10/7(?)
Resell: Pravado
Phantom:

Falling Skies ($40) (PS3) - 9/30
Resell ($13.33)
1. Snow vixen

Phantom ($6.67)
1. Pravado
2. iwarboY

New Destiny patch is out!

• Legendary (purple) engrams will always produce a Legendary quality item or higher
  • Rare (Blue) and Legendary (Purple) Engram drops added to the potential rewards for:
    Vanguard: Tiger Strike Playlist
  • Daily Heroic Missions (first time per day)
  • Weekly Heroic Missions (first time per week)

Yup. If you have one of the BC PS3s, I think those ones allow you to keep your phantoms after you change your HDD. Everything after that is history. Sucks for me because I'm slowly running out of space on my PS3 :(

EDIT: If you're too lazy to go back to the first page, here are the PS3 models which contain the firmware and account info when a new HDD has been installed

CECHA = 256MB
CECHB = 256MB
CECHC = 256MB
CECHE = 256MB
CECHG = 256MB
Ugh that sucks! But what I'm asking is if can I place a new HDD ok my console without backing anything up (as if it is new) can I load my profile on there and switch between the two HDDs (some phants on a HDD some more on the other) and activating/deactivating just my profile?

Anyone interested in Kick-Ass 2? It's around 39$ and has a very easy plat

Resells: 13$

1. xlukk

Phantoms: 6$

1. Pantsu

Warning: Really badly reviewed. Skip to 5:50 to get past the PC port stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du7gOUDU9vE

Ugh that sucks! But what I'm asking is if can I place a new HDD ok my console without backing anything up (as if it is new) can I load my profile on there and switch between the two HDDs (some phants on a HDD some more on the other) and activating/deactivating just my profile?
nah I think you can't swap between HDDs but I may be wrong. And yeah you'll be able to activate your profile on your new hdd. Just make sure that you deactivate it before you upgrade hdds and prepare to re-download everything off your main account

Haha Kick Ass 2 is horrible, I have it on steam and its so bad.

@DivekickGame: Great News #Divekick fans! Divekick Addition Edition + is launching on PS4 10/7, 10/8 in Europe, & on Xbox One 10/8. Welcome Johnny Gat!

bread's done
Back