CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yea looks like its back up now.

Holy Hell Shadow of Mordor is so short, just beat all the story missions in two days 0_0
I just beat my first 2nd-tier captain. I've been wandering around doing random stuff a lot, though. I think I'm about 3 hours in. But yeah there's only 20 story missions and at least the first four or so are super short and take maybe 10 minutes each.

I also like other language movies, except Indian movies. I watched Raid 1 & 2 day 1 (Kitchen fight is the best). that dude iko uwais will be a big action star. also seen Mother.

next on my watch-list:

Always

A Bittersweet Life

anybody can vouch for this guy? xlukk

I checked and he looks okay..

For Sale

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - PS4

Resell: $35.00

Rent: $5 per Week
Yeah xlukk is good. He's the same dude who has like 600 plats.

Yeah xlukk is good. He's the same dude who has like 600 plats.
600 Platinum's
drunk_20.png

phantoms can't access season pass content if it's not released by the time of sharing the account. only 2 PS3 Resells @ $7.50 each. 1 PS4 resell @ $15.00

will save it :) Old Boy is really good. but some a**hole on youtube spoiled the movie for me. 1st comment was the ending spoiler.

I will send you my current watch-list by a PM.
Hey Ashton weren't you trading your LE Destiny for a Standard + $15? Wouldn't that be better for Emoney rather than starting a group (and having another profile)?

I think that the expansion pass if it is bought alone is $35, so the split would be 17.5/8.75/8.75

Did you know that you and I shared an account for a brief period? I asked you to message me if you sold the slot to let me know who the buyer was, and I agreed to do the same if I sold the slot. It was only a few weeks later that I came across a post in the feedback thread indicating that you sold it, yet I received no message. Not only that, but you sold it to he-who-shall-not-be-named, and even went on to antagonize him in the thread.
Lol, you really had to dig deep for that one, huh bud? Yeah, the first time you called me out in here for selling it without asking you, I apologized. Even though I shouldn't have, because it's not like I regret who I sold it to. It was Albasha by the way. Go look him up, he's still an active member. Did he turn into a super dickhead almost immediately after I sold to him? Yes he did, and that's why I was antagonizing him. If he was doing something inappropriate with shares, looks like you failed in your duties as thread police to bring him front and center for his public flogging. But you're not the only person who remembers stuff Rai, just keep that in mind. I believe this was the same share that you were selling your half of for $5. Before I sold mine, I reached out to you to see if you'd be willing to part with it at a discount so that I could have both slots on the account. You said no, you really needed that $5, I guess. But hey, you sold it 6 or 7 months later and got exactly what you wanted! Which is great, because we're all here to make as much money as possible, right? Not all that stuff about good games at cheap prices that you sometime are an advocate for...but only when you notice someone found a better way to do something or get more money for something than you.

Just curious though, you brought this up because that share got sniped from you? The password was changed? Something negative happened with it, right? I'm almost convinced that you're trying to drive out as many people as possible from this thread, because they're impeding on your ability to make money.

Hey Ashton weren't you trading your LE Destiny for a Standard + $15? Wouldn't that be better for Emoney rather than starting a group (and having another profile)?

I think that the expansion pass if it is bought alone is $35, so the split would be 17.5/8.75/8.75

seems like I made a mistake. I calculated for $30. so it's $35 if bought separately. so mine is a good value then :)

I sent Emoney a PM to buy it from me. waiting for his reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've known about Lemstar selling shares over Twitter for several weeks. I brought it up now since he took a spot in a discounted group when he is selling slots on the side for more than a 1/6. I wasn't insinuating that he sold that slot for profit, but by taking the slot, he prevented another CAG from getting it.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, it's possible he is trying to act as a Robin Hood of sorts with gamesharing. If one was to do this, 1/4 of MSRP would be the ideal amount to sell a phantom for, since the resells won't be used. Selling for less has the seller losing money, and selling for more has the seller profiting, as you see with Ebay sellers. However, if one does wish for more people to get games for cheap, why not tell them of one of the many forums where gamesharing is active? 

Just want to vent for a second. I've gotten 6 legendary items in Destiny by doing various things....loot cave, missions, crucible, Queens missions, etc. Every single one has been Chest Armor. I never get mad at video games, but man I'm getting fed up.

And it takes forever to level up a faction. I did 7 bounties, played 6 hours last night, and went up half a level in Dead Orbit.

I dont understand what people are so upset about re: Destiny Legendary

Why not do this - level your Vanguard rank to 2 doing bounties, patrol missions, public events (use www.destinypublicevents.com) and then use your Vanguard Marks to buy a Legendary from your armor sale guy.

You dont need to decode an engram or anything, buy what you want

I dont understand what people are so upset about re: Destiny Legendary

Why not do this - level your Vanguard rank to 2 doing bounties, patrol missions, public events (use www.destinypublicevents.com) and then use your Vanguard Marks to buy a Legendary from your armor sale guy.

You dont need to decode an engram or anything, buy what you want
Will leveling up your Vanguard be faster than leveling up your faction? As I said earlier, I played a long time last night and only went up half a level. I'm at 1.5 in Dead Orbit, so I'm getting close. Once I hit level 2, I can buy a couple legendaries with my marks.

Will leveling up your Vanguard be faster than leveling up your faction? As I said earlier, I played a long time last night and only went up half a level. I'm at 1.5 in Dead Orbit, so I'm getting close. Once I hit level 2, I can buy a couple legendaries with my marks.
Its the same speed. It just depends if you want to level a faction or Vanguard. I havent picked a faction yet, I wanted to get my Vanguard to 2 before I picked one to have more than one place to shop.

I found the fastest way is to always do your Vanguard Bounties and to do Public events. That website is the tits. You literally can farm events over and over. While I am doing that I am picking up the easy to do Patrol missions. If you look at each icon for Patrol missions, they are different. I only pick up the Kill enemy ones or Loot Drop ones - you can find a guide to what icon means what, I know the loot drop ones are the little triangle looking icon - those are done in a minute or less.

Just one more resell and the ultimax group is good to go.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. newtype06

I also have two resells available:

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Tales of Xillia / Dragon's Crown (both games on one account)

Make offers if interested.
I just found another group for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax -- sorry!

Listen, my friends list is sad and I need people to play Destiny with. Send me a friend request, PM me your psn ID, or post it here. My psn is TxRangers311.

Right now I'm level 25 Warlock on the verge of leveling up.

For Sale
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - PS4
Resell: $35.00
Rent: $5 per Week
I'm slightly confused what you're doing with this. Are you saying you're selling it as a resell OR renting it? Because I'd be interested in renting it in a bit if you'd rent it to me, just need to determine how long the game actually is following a walkthrough.

Lol, neither xLukk nor I would want to play it because it's a good game. We want to play it because it has a piss easy list. ;)
That's right ;)

Ok guys who wants second phantom? ;) The moment someone takes it i will buy the game

Resells: 13$

1. xlukk

2. xlukk

Phantoms: 6$

1. Pantsu

I'm slightly confused what you're doing with this. Are you saying you're selling it as a resell OR renting it? Because I'd be interested in renting it in a bit if you'd rent it to me, just need to determine how long the game actually is following a walkthrough.
I will be selling it when no one's renting it. currently it's reserved for someone else (rent). I will update you when he returns, if you're still interested.

I completed the first chapter in about about 3-4 hour and perfected it. took my time though. reading the books helped me a little to make the correct decisions. camera sensitivity is very bad, almost gave me a headache. then I adjusted it to 30, both vertical and horizontal. it runs better that way :)

That's right ;)
Ok guys who wants second phantom? ;) The moment someone takes it i will buy the game
Nobody off imports wants it? I would have assumed someone there would. xD

I will be selling it when no one's renting it. currently it's reserved for someone else (rent). I will update you when he returns, if you're still interested.

I completed the first chapter in about about 3-4 hour and perfected it. took my time though. reading the books helped me a little to make the correct decisions. camera sensitivity is very bad, almost gave me a headache. then I adjusted it to 30, both vertical and horizontal. it runs better that way :)
Aaah okay. Yeah let me know when he's done with it then.

Yea looks like its back up now.

Holy Hell Shadow of Mordor is so short, just beat all the story missions in two days 0_0
I just beat my first 2nd-tier captain. I've been wandering around doing random stuff a lot, though. I think I'm about 3 hours in. But yeah there's only 20 story missions and at least the first four or so are super short and take maybe 10 minutes each.
Started really playing last night and ended up playing until 4AM. So far and only did 2 main missions, 1 side, and bunch of collectables. All I'm really doing is stalking Orc Captains and killing them one by one. It's been a while since I had so much fun in a game.

I've known about Lemstar selling shares over Twitter for several weeks. I brought it up now since he took a spot in a discounted group when he is selling slots on the side for more than a 1/6. I wasn't insinuating that he sold that slot for profit, but by taking the slot, he prevented another CAG from getting it.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, it's possible he is trying to act as a Robin Hood of sorts with gamesharing. If one was to do this, 1/4 of MSRP would be the ideal amount to sell a phantom for, since the resells won't be used. Selling for less has the seller losing money, and selling for more has the seller profiting, as you see with Ebay sellers. However, if one does wish for more people to get games for cheap, why not tell them of one of the many forums where gamesharing is active?
I've hosted ~180 full groups for stuff in total (UNIEL import, P4AU import/import DLC, and P4AU US) in the past two months. There's no sense messing with resell/phantom pricing at that level of volume - a handful of people asked for resells, but for everyone else, the end result would just have been half the people paying double for no real reason.

I wouldn't have gotten the game otherwise if not for that discounted phantom. I like the series, but $15 was honestly more than I'd have paid for it.

A user selling gameshares to the masses for profit, is not something I'd like to hear/see.

Defeats the spirit of gamesharing and the purpose of why it was set up in the first place.

It's like hearing my favorite hardcore band has sold out to corporate greed.

I'd love to get this filled up and phantoms downloading before I go to bed in 3 hours (JST). Just need one more resell!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. newtype06

Spork, this is different from uhdgamer's group, yeah? Just double checking.

Anyone know how much Marvel vs Capcom 2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank:Quest For Booty, WWE 11 All DLC plus other stuff would be worth if I phantom my main acc with it?

Also, looking for phantom for a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (ps3)

I'd love to get this filled up and phantoms downloading before I go to bed in 3 hours (JST). Just need one more resell!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Ill take the sellable.

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin

2. thefurrypanda

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. newtype06

How much for a ps3 resell or a ps3 phantom?
Anyone interested in the Expansion Pass for Destiny? It is cross buy but the phantoms would only have access to the first expansion in December. I'm getting a code for $25 so the slots are discounted.

Destiny Expansion Pass

PS4
$8.50
1. Emoney244

$5.50

PS3
$3.50
$2

Anyone interested in the Expansion Pass for Destiny? It is cross buy but the phantoms would only have access to the first expansion in December. I'm getting a code for $25 so the slots are discounted.

Destiny Expansion Pass

PS4
$8.50
1. Emoney244

$5.50

PS3
$3.50
1. Edzor
$2
I'm in for the ps3 resell share.

Destiny Expansion Pass

PS4
$8.50
1. Emoney244

$5.50

PS3
$3.50
1. Edzor
2. KuHLiiDE
$2

Spork, this is different from uhdgamer's group, yeah? Just double checking.
Yup. I didn't see any posts with an open group when I started this.

Lost a member and gained a member, stiil need one more. I'm willing to take a resell or a phantom.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin (will switch to phantom if needed)

2. thefurrypanda

Phantom ($10)

2. newtype06

For sale: Pier Solar PS3 resell - $2.50

Costume Quest 2 (Cost Unknown) (PS4) - 10/7 (or 31)
Resell: Pravado
Phantom:

Falling Skies ($40) (PS3) - 9/30 (XCom Clone)
Resell ($13.33)
1. Snow vixen

Phantom ($6.67)
1. Pravado
2. iwarboY

That looks awesome. I really, really hope it's good.

EDIT: Referring to the Alien: Isolation video.

bread's done
Back