CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

That's correct Will I still have the Vita.. been playing Persona 4 Golden for the weekend since I am not home till morning.. then back to FF XIV lol yeah FF XIV takes my attention away from other games which is why I havent brought a game since May

Yo Pravado, be glad that you got your raid done when you did and didn't have to play with the fucktards who joined after you left.
Swapping out just one person really makes all the difference in the world. Those guys will never beat the raid unless they are paired up with nothing but 29/30s who carry them to victory.

Looking for a mordor phantom, i fucked up my phantom share when ibturned on one of my ds4 :(
It sounds like you didn't do one step or the host never told you about it. PM me and invite the host to the conversation. As for your dealing with KaptainAK, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but if you haven't gone through with it yet, install before sending payment.

Thank goodness, now he will know for sure instead of having to guess whether or not he got one.
Depending on his settings, Krashhole may overlook the PM for a while. By posting in the thread, it makes it easier for Krashole to see he has a buyer, and it stops other members from wasting their time PMing Krashhole. Should every member post in the thread when they PM someone for a slot? No, but there is no harm in it if they do.

Where, when and how could be download the Plus edition Driveclub?
When the store updates later today.

KaptainAK: Just to give you a heads up, PSN GameShares don't qualify for standard feedback and should kept only to the PSN GameSharing Feedback thread which I see you've already found.

Can I get in on the next raid run this coming week?

I have to admit, Im level 27, havent done it yet, but should be level 28 soon.

I also am really good at support, will pop that Titan bubble every 2-5 minutes to protect all of us.

Please add me on PSN:  MiaFLSurf.

Pravado has played with me.  Im fun.  I swear.  Im super fun.

Sorry I couldnt get on last night, was stuck in the ER all night.  BOO

KaptainAK: Just to give you a heads up, PSN GameShares don't qualify for standard feedback and should kept only to the PSN GameSharing Feedback thread which I see you've already found.
yup I dont think CallanGWProX had realized that it had to be placed in the thread I let him know after I saw that he had posted on my profile.

That and if you do multiple deals at once, say you buy 3 games from another member on CAG and it arrives in one package it counts as only one feedback score right? I'm thinking your not supposed to leave feedback back to back.

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $2

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $15

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Phantom - $13.33

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Sniper Elite 3 Phantom - $16.67

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - Free (regulars only)

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

Entwined Phantom - $1

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Metro Redux

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

The Last of Us Remastered

Wolfenstein: TNO

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about taking a few PS4 games back to gamestop after work today; and get some psn cards. Does anyone have a phantom of Destiny or Driveclub that would trade for PSN credit? I can do paypal... if needed also! Send me a PM.

Can I get in on the next raid run this coming week?

I have to admit, Im level 27, havent done it yet, but should be level 28 soon.

I also am really good at support, will pop that Titan bubble every 2-5 minutes to protect all of us.

Please add me on PSN: MiaFLSurf.

Pravado has played with me. Im fun. I swear. Im super fun.

Sorry I couldnt get on last night, was stuck in the ER all night. BOO
Good morning fellas

It's some time of day when this thing called the "Sun" rises outside. Don't go out there. :shame: You'll get so addicted to it you'll start using an artificial sun to turn your skin orange and look like a cheeto.
Sorry, started clinic today at 6am, so Ive been up a while. Good morning everyone.

mia you gotta get higher level to do the raid, 27 is too low still. we barely beat it with a 29, four 28's, and a 27. definitely want a titan to place the bubble in the middle and a sunsinger to produce constantly respawning grenades for all allies. you got all week to gear up tho. love that sparrow i got from the raid (shoots lasers out the back!) but i really wish i got something that would have upped my level

Last edited by a moderator:
mia you gotta get higher level to do the raid, 27 is too low still. we barely beat it with a 29, four 28's, and a 27. definitely want a titan to place the bubble in the middle and a sunsinger to produce constantly respawning grenades for all allies. you got all week to gear up tho. love that sparrow i got from the raid (shoots lasers out the back!) but i really wish i got something that would have upped my level
BOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can handle it.

Nba 2k15.. I will pay $20 ONLY TODAY for a phantom if that helps entice anyone to purchase this today.
Instead of posting yourself, why not ask someone on the other forum to buy the slot for you, assuming one is still available. I have seen members openly buy for CAGs before, so I don't see what the problem would be.

Instead of posting yourself, why not ask someone on the other forum to buy the slot for you, assuming one is still available. I have seen members openly buy for CAGs before, so I don't see what the problem would be.
I was told not to post there because I have no rep. I don't know anybody on that site either.

Dismantling the gear for ascedent shards? ;/
Not worth it. You have to get to rank three in that faction before you can buy anything, which means unless you're able to do some of the ridiculous bounties they have, you'll need to play a ton of games and hopefully you'll make it bore the event is over. Instead of that, you can do one public event a day on three characters, which takes maybe 45 minutes, and run the raid during the week. Much more efficient than doing iron banner and hoping you get enough rep, and then if you don't, you missed out on sure ways to get shards/energy.

Who can vouch for you on this site?
TBH I haven't done many transactions with the people of this thread. My last gameshare was with kerouac for nba 2k14. I was also supposed to phantom 2k15 from him this year too, but he hasn't been online since mid September. Other than that, I think the people who have left me feedback from the CAG marketplace would vouch for me.

So can't one help me out. I'm trying to understand this ps4 gameshare. Is a resell your main account with the game? And what is phantom? Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back