CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

LF: DriveClub and COD Adwanced Warfare PS4 Phantoms please if anyone is making another group for either of these let me know

PM me

I'll take an Advanced Warfare PS4 Phantom if a slot opens.

EDIT: I also want a WWE PS4 Phantom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wanting to make a new PS4 account and purchase NBA 2K15. I plan to let my buddy gameshare it from my account to play on his. How would we go about doing this?

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Group #5

PS4
Resell $20
1. Albani
Phantom $10
1. Albani

PS3
Resell $10
Phantom $5

Therm - You know you want one of those $5 CoD phantoms. I know you aren't trying to add more PS3 games, but you can't pass up $5 for a brand new game. Cmoooooooon.

i got $140 in psn cards for $130 paypal!

Anyone wanna share Sleepy Dogs(PS4) (eu version) comes out this friday on eu!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $60

PS4

Resell - $20

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

1. Tek

PS3

Resell - $15

1. Yanksfan (will open up 2nd resell for trusted member if it is needed)

Phantom - $5

1. Albani

2. Albani

fuck it. I will get the ps3 version instead. Everything is static in Call of Duty so graphics are not much different between ps3 and ps4 version. Plus Stotch and Yanks are awesome guys :)

Hey guys I have destiny, diablo 3 uee, battlefield 4, and infamous ss on my main with one slot open. All I would like is 20$ but I will never throw out an offer just make it reasonable please.
Looking forward to our trade,
Tyler

So any groups for the DIGITAL PRO edition Of Advanced Warfare on PS3 have a resell spot? I am definitely interested now!!

Might as well form a group (need a host, though). Thread regulars preferably.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $60

PS4

Resell - $20

1. akbeast17

Phantom - $10

1. newtype06

PS3

Resell - $15

Phantom - $5

I swear, I can NOT stand Ea sports, I'm at the point where I wanted to be come a crazy person and mass murder everyone at EA ( not really but shows the frustration ) after the new patch Madden 15 on ps3 offline franchise is STILL 100% unplayable. Play 1 game, new franchise and freezes still after the game is done. They fixed nothing. it's really, really patheitc how they literally scammed people.

Why did hongduc.wb get banned? That's who i got my Destiny Phantom from, do I have anything to worry about? o.o
Nothing to worry about if you have a phantom.

He probably got banned as he had multiple CAG accounts. I'm not sure he sold anything more than phantoms of games so we shouldn't have much to worry about with past transactions.

Long shot, but if anyone has a PS4 phantom available for the cross-buy on Advanced Warfare I'd love to get the spot! 

bread's done
Back