CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I swear, I can NOT stand Ea sports, I'm at the point where I wanted to be come a crazy person and mass murder everyone at EA ( not really but shows the frustration ) after the new patch Madden 15 on ps3 offline franchise is STILL 100% unplayable. Play 1 game, new franchise and freezes still after the game is done. They fixed nothing. it's really, really patheitc how they literally scammed people.
Don't even get me started on my beloved NHL series. Now there's a trainwreck.

I'm late to the party but I finally played Wolfenstein on PS4 and I gotta say it was great- at least until the final boss/ending which I thought was pretty lame.  Definitely the best FPS for PS4 so far imo 

COD Advanced Warfare PS3 shares available.  

Sellable 1 - $10 - 

Sellable 2 - $10 - 

Phantom 1 - $5 -

Phantom 2 - $5 - 

Last edited by a moderator:
ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red - Prestige DLC Add-on (29.99) 10|5

R: HyeVltg3
R:
--
P:
P:

Grand Theft Auto V (NOV.18) 35|25

R: HyeVltg3
P:

I am willing to provide a CAG discount for the Digital Pro Edition (Its $100 but im willing to eat 20 for a $20 discount)

Edit:phantoms even if you dont get full season pass access you get these bonuses for the pre order:

Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map
The Atlas Digital Content Pack, featuring two bonus weapons (the BAL-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol), a custom Atlas Exoskeleton, Helmet and Player Card, 5 Bonus Supply Drops to unlock a variety of in-game content, and a Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade.

PS4

Resell

1. Drolan(host)

Phantom ($13.33)

1.Chalupa

PS3

Resell ($13.33)

1.xGwiZ96x

2.Krashhole

Phantom ($5)

I am willing to provide a CAG discount for the Digital Pro Edition (Its $100 but im willing to eat 20 for a $20 discount)

PS4
Resell
1. Drolan(host)
Phantom ($13.33)
1.Chalupa

PS3
Resell ($13.33)
1. xGwiZ96x
Phantom ($6.66)
Add me for a PS3 resell

Looking for Advanced Warfare resell (if its digital pro edition) or phantom if it isnt. Since its cross buy, platform wont matter but ps3 preferred

would buying a phantom for the ps3 still be eligible for a ps4 upgrade/crossbuy??
no.

The slot you take is what you get.

if you want cross buy, either take the ps4 slot now (wont get ps3 slot though) or but the game on your Main account.

I'd suggest Both PS4 and PS3 phantom...but what kind of group would wait for your phatom-choice till you get PS4.

I realize I should have added more words to my original post (im at work so hard to focus on the details) for the resells I can only accept thread regulars and depending on feedback I may ask for a vouch (This is a large account after-all and im absorbing some of the cost to provide a discount).

PS4

Resell

1. Drolan(host)

Phantom ($13.33)

1.Chalupa

PS3

Resell ($13.33)

1.krashhole

Phantom ($6.66)

Added myself as well

I realize I should have added more words to my original post (im at work so hard to focus on the details) for the resells I can only accept thread regulars and depending on feedback I may ask for a vouch (This is a large account after-all and im absorbing some of the cost to provide a discount).
I can get a vouch from Yanksfan, iwarboY, and Raiborg if they can help me and confirm :)

PS4
$33.33
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.66
1. Gwiz?
2.KaptainAK
$8.33

I think its gonna be like this? Someone  correct me if i am wrong.

bread's done
Back